Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Amasa Firdaus: Why I Wore The Hijab Intentionally To Bar Ceremony - Career (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Amasa Firdaus: Why I Wore The Hijab Intentionally To Bar Ceremony (80318 Views)

Kayode Bello, The Lawless School, And The Hijab Cry / Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User / Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amasa Firdaus: Why I Wore The Hijab Intentionally To Bar Ceremony by CioAngels(f): 9:38pm On Dec 17, 2017
My dear, don't do this next time for religion, your parents would not have told you to take this journey you took. You have intentionally put your life on-hold instead moving forward. Next time, you put your parent in the know because i'm very sure they would not allow you to throw their money in the trash bin.
Re: Amasa Firdaus: Why I Wore The Hijab Intentionally To Bar Ceremony by bengasyll(m): 9:40pm On Dec 17, 2017
Limitednow:
Just tell us you need an Islamic state.

There is no difference between you and boko haram!

Are Muslim women supposed to have formal education according to Allah sef?

Nonsense!
Don't mind her, she's attention seeking religious fanatic. Shiöoôó
Re: Amasa Firdaus: Why I Wore The Hijab Intentionally To Bar Ceremony by shallysgirl: 10:10pm On Dec 17, 2017
fellowman:

will you accept her as a lawyer in a Sharia court?
will she not do better in a Sharia court, considering the fact that women can't even enter the Sharia court.
So women are not allow to enter sharia court embarassed And she is here disturbing the peace of the land instead of fighting for woman right in the sharia court.
Re: Amasa Firdaus: Why I Wore The Hijab Intentionally To Bar Ceremony by Essy697: 11:07pm On Dec 17, 2017
AgentOfAllah:

You mistake my position! Let me be clear, I support the right of anybody to wear their hijab in or outside the courthouse because I don't believe her hijab interferes with her ability to practice her profession. This is not a sentimental position either, unless there is something sentimental about secularism.
oh sorry I had to quote what u said it was actually a mistake on my part no one is saying her hijab will interfere with her ability to practice her profession...What we re saying is she has no Case..In every organisation institution be it religious or whatever they ve rules nd regulations guiding dm..The Codes and Conducts of d NBA doesn't permit her to wear a Hijab dts y d wig is Dere..nd if she feels she is superior to the rules she has to be showed d exit door...dont bring religion into non religious association..similar tin happened in Osun state which almost cost confusion in d state bf it was settled..Putting off her hijab for dt period of time won't deny her access to Heaven...Even Allah won't support her on this...U Muslims won't see anything wrong in what she did just becos u guys ve bin clouded by sentiments..
Re: Amasa Firdaus: Why I Wore The Hijab Intentionally To Bar Ceremony by DavidEsq(m): 1:29am On Dec 18, 2017
Limitednow:

http://headline.com.ng/intentionally-wore-hijab-bar-ceremony-amasa-firdaus/
“My major concern is the approval of Hijab [b]so that every person coming behind me [/b]will be able to use it for the call to bar (ceremony).
Just see her terrible grammar. If only she had used all that vigour to hone her mastery of English language.
Awon anti-colonialism, Oya start shouting.
Re: Amasa Firdaus: Why I Wore The Hijab Intentionally To Bar Ceremony by 25thJOE(m): 2:37am On Dec 18, 2017
if she feels her Muslim right is being tampered let her work in a Sharia court. Problem solved.
Re: Amasa Firdaus: Why I Wore The Hijab Intentionally To Bar Ceremony by Dreydoe(m): 5:25am On Dec 18, 2017
CioAngels:
My dear, don't do this next time for religion, your parents would not have told you to take this journey you took. You have intentionally put your life on-hold instead moving forward. Next time, you put your parent in the know because i'm very sure they would not allow you to throw their money in the trash bin.
Allah is bigger than this world.. She only wants to please her creator.

Trust me this girl is coming out winning.... Just watch the next few weeks.
Re: Amasa Firdaus: Why I Wore The Hijab Intentionally To Bar Ceremony by murtaj(m): 6:25am On Dec 18, 2017
cosby02:
Please dont forget this people.

I think they also have a right.
I think you should know the difference between culture, tradition and religion. This are 3 different entity
Re: Amasa Firdaus: Why I Wore The Hijab Intentionally To Bar Ceremony by cosby02(m): 6:47am On Dec 18, 2017
murtaj:

I think you should know the difference between culture, tradition and religion.
This are 3 different entity
If your religion is so important to you...so is my traditon.
Re: Amasa Firdaus: Why I Wore The Hijab Intentionally To Bar Ceremony by sojikul(m): 7:04am On Dec 18, 2017
Rethink

Re: Amasa Firdaus: Why I Wore The Hijab Intentionally To Bar Ceremony by maasoap(m): 7:24am On Dec 18, 2017
Diademk07:

Why didn't the same Nigerian constitution permits women in Sharia law practise?

Are Muslim women supposed to have formal education according to Allah sef?

Yeye.
When ignorance speaks, Jaws drop.
Re: Amasa Firdaus: Why I Wore The Hijab Intentionally To Bar Ceremony by manikspears: 9:03am On Dec 18, 2017
ebenholer:

If we are to be practicing our religiosity in courtroom I think we are to look forward to see different forms of clothing in courtroom. That is my strong stance on this. We have a lot of right that if we are to stick to our right we will definitely step on another person's toe. A genuinely religious person will not emphasize right that will bring conflict to his or her fellow being but in unity with his fellow. Come to think about it, was the NBA clothing made for christians or make in the way that suits christian that a lady will feel of being cheated. Don't seem to know why she wanted herself to be used by the devil.

she is just a fool who is trying to cause commotion.if we all want to stand on our religious right then ritualist will also have a say.even the judiciary can sue her for dressing like that to their ceremony which has been stated to have a dress code.anybody that stands with that stupid girl is a goat.
Re: Amasa Firdaus: Why I Wore The Hijab Intentionally To Bar Ceremony by manikspears: 9:03am On Dec 18, 2017
sojikul:
Rethink

so? undecided

1 Like

Re: Amasa Firdaus: Why I Wore The Hijab Intentionally To Bar Ceremony by JMOB(m): 10:49am On Dec 18, 2017
I wonder why Nigerian youths always complain about trivial issues that can't hold water. The issue of wearing Hijab is not altering the religious belief of any person except if u feel ur religion is not the right one. If she decides to wear Hijab,then fine! If the constitution decides to allow Hijabs,then it's fine in as much as it does not force anyone...please stop the wrong comments about islam..if Christians decide to wear their rosary to such event..it's cool!
Re: Amasa Firdaus: Why I Wore The Hijab Intentionally To Bar Ceremony by topbollz(m): 11:18am On Dec 18, 2017
#Copied�

I witnessed the baring of the lady from gaining entry into the call auditorium .kindly note that I was part of the officials that screened Aspirants to the Bar on that very day and I participated in the entry screening for the four batches that were called on those two days. I witnessed the whole drama ... You don't have an idea of the attitude of that religious extremist of a lady who was not ready to submit her personal sentiments to the rules of this profession. .. See eehh we have what we call "regulation dress code for ladies" in the legal profession.. The attire is clearly spelt out in our code of conduct book.. Hijab is obviously not part of it and you must deal with that obvious fact.. All our laws should not be bent for every wave of religious doctrines or practices ..otherwise we won't have a functional and fair law... My religion makes us believe that black represents evil..should I now wear white suit to law school or for my call to bar because of my religion?
There were over a thousand Muslim ladies we screened for the two days I was on duty ..why should her case be different ? We asked her to step aside and remove her hijab .. Imaging about 5 law school lecturers from Abuja campus begging a mere aspirant to the bar to do the right thing and she bluntly refused .
Pls we should stop giving this misfit of a lady an undue publicity for such an unpardonable display of crude rudeness to constituted authorities.
Denying her access to the call hall did not in any way violate her right to freedom of worship under Sections 38 or 39 of the 1999 CFRN , We all know that none of the rights enshrined in Chapter 4 of the 1999 CFRN is absolute. The denial was fair, proper and lawful.
Note that some Christians prohibit wearing of trouser by ladies , but they allow their ladies wear it during their NYSC . Will you say they are not serious with their religion ?
Pls we should all jointly condemn this misbehavior of the lady in question and put an end to this emotional sentiments we project here ..
Buhari's daughter during her call to bar last year .. She wasn't putting on her hijab ..but she wears it to any other places she goes ..I have met this Buhari's daughter twice at Coscharis Office in Abuja and at both occasions she wore her hijab ,but never wore it during her stay in law school or on her call day..
The lady should go to court if she feels she is above the law or that Islam is superior our circular laws .
This country is not an Islamic State and will never be ... If she is not ready to submit to the rules of the profession, she should as well go and study Islamic studies and bash her PHD in it.

I hope nobody will raise an eye brow if a Revd Father insists that he should be called wearing his cassock and rosary? Hope you will be ok to attend a call to bar ceremony in the nearest future only to see a man wearing a red skirt decorated with cowries because that is what the gods have asked him to wear? Do you know how many christians whose faith does not support the wearing of trousers but are compelled to do during the compulsory service? During NDA passing out parade, women (including muslim female soilders) cut their hair to the skin. No strand of hair is allowed on your hair let alone hijab. How many persons have challenged that? The dress code for lawyers in Nigeria predates Nigeria. If you bend a little, you will have to continue to bend to allow other religions and faith at the end of the day the beauty of the profession will be lost. Law is not for all. If you are too religious for law, try other professions. Law is not religious fanaticism.

And we should also note that no attire covers ones body than that of a Catholic Reverend Sister , who took her religion very serious to the point of electing never to get married throughout her lifetime , all of them appear in the prescribed regulation dress code for ladies during their call to bar. Reverend Fathers alike. The Lady could have still cover her body totally in her regulation dress without humiliating her entire family and kindred by bringing them to Abuja only to disgrace them by her unreasoned religious bigotry. Law with its tradition is older than Christianity and Islam and should for no reason whatsoever be made a slave to any of the two.
Let's keep this debate straight and fair in order not to sacrifice the nobility of this profession on the alter of religious sentiments .
We should resist any unholy temptation to rewrite our laws just because of the attitude of one person who has refused to be purged of personal sentiments throughout her 6 years of education.

My people . .
Just like the popular case of Kayode Bello in law school, this very case will soon be swept under the carpet . Just like Kayode had enjoyed his unprofitable publicity and now languishing in lonely regrets ,this very demonstration of foolery by the lady will still face same fate... In two months time all these dusts will settle and the bigot of a lady will be left to suffer the consequences of her stupidity in solitude ,while all her chanters will proceed with their normal daily activities.

In conclusion, if the lady should be donated the so much alarmed sympathy and condonation ,the following should also be considered in other to balance the equation:

Muslim lawyers should be allowed to wear hijabs.

Deeper life members shouldn't be made to wear NYSC trousers.

Lords chosen lawyers can wear their bullet proof vests to call to bar auditorium.

Celestial lawyers should be allowed to wear their white garments.

Traditional Idol worshipers like witch or native doctors should be allowed to appear in their red wrappers, feathers of birds, chocks and beads/cowries to law school and call to bar auditorium.

Since we're all mad right?
Re: Amasa Firdaus: Why I Wore The Hijab Intentionally To Bar Ceremony by topbollz(m): 11:27am On Dec 18, 2017
/b Copied*** /b

*Rapid Thoughts on Hijab-Gate*
By Pius Adesanmi

It appears I am the only one who missed Hijab-gate! I am coming to it late but I have a few random observations.
1) The Nigerian Body of Benchers has extant rules which the lady willingly submitted to but decided to flout at a critical moment. One's opinion of their strict and weird colonial vestimentary rules is of no moment here. There is a place and time and manner of engaging them to move with the times. However, extant rules are extant rules.
2) I see citizens plastering photos of Hijab-wearing women in police uniform and other professions all over Oyinbo land. It is increasingly common to see them here in Canada in the professions. What those splashing the photos will not tell you is that such concessions are usually made to female Muslim members of the professions after protracted negotiations by Muslim organizations and individuals - yes, activists too! - with the regulatory bodies of such professions. Take a look at this link and see how the Federal police in Canada, the RCMP, came to adopt the Hijab as part of the dress code of willing female members of the corps. You don't just show up at work as a female RCMP officer in Hijab, protesting the colonial origins of your uniform or whining that your current uniform is not in line with your religion. You show up in Hijab because it has now been approved after protracted diversity negotiations to change the uniform codes of the RCMP to accommodate your religion: http://
www.cbc.ca/news/politics/rcmp-diversity-policy-hijab-1.3733829
3) There are millions of Muslim lawyers and judges in Nigeria. Stop plastering decontextualized photos of Hijab-wearing women being called to the bar or in police uniforms in America and Canada without telling the story of the protracted diversity negotiations with the regulatory bodies of such professions which led to such outcomes in Canada and the US. Go and start your own diversity negotiations with the Nigerian Body of Benchers. Those of us who are tired of their nonsense colonialist hangovers, especially their funny wigs, may even benefit from your negotiations. They should spice up things, come into the 21st-century, stop wearing wigs, and stop speaking Latin all the time. Even the Catholic church moved beyond Latin. A conversation between two Nigerian wig-wearing lawyers can sometimes sound like the disgruntled conversation of two Roman centurions who are being owed salaries by Julius Caesar.
4) I support an expanded space of diversity in which our Muslim women would be able to wear the Hijab on the job in the legal profession after the amendment of the extant dress code. Go and negotiate with them. Stop blackmailing an association for her extant rules and stop encouraging the indiscipline of somebody who willingly flouted the extant rules after agreeing to them.
5) Because this is about the female body and appearance, there is no surprise that patriarchy has had the lion share of the conversation. This has largely been a debate between Christian men supporting the body of benchers and Muslim men supporting the female Hijabi. I am another male Christian weighing in. To the male Christian experts on Hijab and Muslim practices, you have been involved in a vigorous debate with Muslims over what they consider a symbol or an aspect of their religion in the last 48 hours. You have been running your mouths freely and liberally. Some of you have even been questioning the rights of Muslims to consider the hijab a religious symbol, claiming it is just a cultural symbol etc. Tomorrow, when the debate shifts to the psychological and social consequences of tithing, you will carry cutlass and langalanga and invade the public sphere and attempt to shut down meaningful conversations with blackmail - touch not my anointed. We shall be waiting for your Christian asses here.
6) To the Muslim men. I am happy about the ferocity with which you have marshaled your arguments in favour of the female Hijabi's rights and freedom. This is a very good development: that you are canvassing so openly for her rights and freedom. If, tomorrow, she decides to exercise the same right and freedom you are defending so passionately today to look like another nice Muslim woman, Mrs Aisha Ahmad, CBN Deputy Governor, I hope you will not change your tune about her individual right and freedom. If you do, we shall be waiting for your Muslim asses here.
Re: Amasa Firdaus: Why I Wore The Hijab Intentionally To Bar Ceremony by AgentOfAllah: 12:09pm On Dec 18, 2017
Maezara:
Perfect. You believe that the rules should be dynamic and flexible, not fixed and rigid---should be more considerate of the values, feelings, and interests of the people it's being applied to, as long as accommodating those values, feelings and interests does not harm other particular interests in the system, or the collective interest itself.
Now, that's an enlightened take that we should all consider.
That's a great summary, thanks!

I'd say, if that's how it's going down, then this idea should also be applicable to private firms and organizations, since no matter how private they are, they're still a node of the society, and it's the collective that provides the atmosphere, framework and environment for the existence and operation of those firms.
I am tending towards agreement here, however, stretching this argument to include private organisations is a formidable minefield. One which I haven't thought through.

Honestly, this is the deeper part where the debate should be---not the Hijab and Firdaus matter we've been flogging all day. The problem is that for others, there are no strict rules concerning dressing in their religions, whereas, there is for the Muslims. So, on face value, when the Hijabi's demand for that right, while others are NOT demanding same, it looks like a demand for special right, and it becomes offensive to us---because we don't think TOO FAR (those among us who do are the few gifted ones).

Although, I can't see through your eyes, I think we're seeing eye to eye. I get your point now.
We see eye to eye. smiley
Re: Amasa Firdaus: Why I Wore The Hijab Intentionally To Bar Ceremony by Tugsramm(m): 12:14pm On Dec 18, 2017
Dindondin:
Defending Firdaus in this Hijab issue made your opinion useless.
Remove religion from the NBA or Muslims should v their own version. You & other Muslims defending Firdaus blindly v no valid case. Including your Sultan & Ishaq Olayiwola who becomes a 3rd class graduate anytime he's to defend baseless issues.
guy. U ar derailing if u read my post very wel u wil see i didn't mention the girl.i don't gv a bleep maybe she was sent out or nt, we ar just talking abt d arabic word written on d currency
Re: Amasa Firdaus: Why I Wore The Hijab Intentionally To Bar Ceremony by AgentOfAllah: 12:33pm On Dec 18, 2017
Geist:
This is what I am saying. The council of legal education in Nigeria certify that one is qualified to be called to bar. The council of benchers however do the calling to bar. They were the ones who prevented the Lady from answering her call and not the council of legal education. The Link I provided up there clearly states the qualification by the council of legal education as one amongst other requirements for the council of benchers to call prospective practicing lawyers to bar. In all I get what you're saying. The only way I see her winning this though is if she proves that the dress code is not a requirement by the NBA

Okay, thanks for the clarification. I am sure her claim isn't that NBA's rule isn't discriminatory. As far as I know, she is directly challenging the legality of such a rule in the first place.
Re: Amasa Firdaus: Why I Wore The Hijab Intentionally To Bar Ceremony by AgentOfAllah: 12:48pm On Dec 18, 2017
tintingz:
Ok, when a masquerade believer wear mask to courtroom, a Muslim were a turban, santa claus believer wear santa cap, cele person wear white cap to courtroom, Sango believer wear cowries, won't that be a good Halloween party? grin
Maybe lawyers need a little Halloween spirit in their workplace to infuse some life in their otherwise drab profession.

Nigeria lawmakers knows the people and society, they know the level of religion in the society, this is how it can be controlled in organizations, some laws in organizations can surpass some of your constitutional rights.
This rule wasn't made by Nigerian lawmakers, it was created by mentally colonised lawyers. The rules made by Nigerian lawmakers are unequivocal in their eschewment of discrimination.

I didn't say she shouldn't fight for her right, I'm saying she should be wise about it, she should join the member then take the positive action, now that she's not call to bar, who looses?
You're entitled to your opinion on how this should have been addressed. I have a lot of admiration for the lady for not acquiescing to such negative pressure. I hope she has the patience to see it all the way through.

Maybe I was wrong here using society, I should have used organization(she willingly joined).

You can fight for what will benefit your ideology, not when you join an organization that has rules.
She isn't imposing her ideology on any organisation. She is fighting against a discriminatory rule that prevents her from practicing her preferred profession without compromising on her religious beliefs, and I am sure history will be on her side.
Re: Amasa Firdaus: Why I Wore The Hijab Intentionally To Bar Ceremony by AgentOfAllah: 12:54pm On Dec 18, 2017
Diademk07:

Funny enough, islam permit no formal education for women!

Let her go and contest women right to practising sharia law before coming here to spout nonsense.

As for some women that loves covering their head in their call to bar, 'gele' should suffice for them because we're proper africa men, not arabs!

shocked shocked Gosh you must have an enormous straw bank, because I haven't seen this many straw men since crows ruled the world!
Re: Amasa Firdaus: Why I Wore The Hijab Intentionally To Bar Ceremony by AgentOfAllah: 1:05pm On Dec 18, 2017
nonut:

Tell that to the judge who would rule against this crap.
If you guys want special provisions made for you because you're Muslims, write a letter to lawmakers.
I'm not a Muslim. Nevertheless, the fact that you think asking for a discriminatory rule to be abolished is "special provisions" is staggeringly tone deaf.

Some born again Christians are made to wear the NYSC trousers even though it stands against everything they believe in, but they have to do it cos it's the law.
I will be just as pleased to stand with any born again who wishes not to wear trousers if it violates their religious right. In that case, either NYSC should be scrapped or made to respect the religious diversity in the country. PERIOD!

First if she's allowed to wear it once, next she'll put it on in a courtroom and claim it's her right.
So what if she puts it on in courtroom? How will this affect her ability to carry out her responsibilities?

You Muslims should try and be peaceful and stop trying to make a mountain out of a molehill.
The other day Muslims in Nigeria were protesting about something that doesn't concern them in anyway.
Something between US, Israel and Palestines.
But Muslims in Nigeria found a way to make it about them.
You guys should embrace peace and stop raising unnecessary alarm over nothing.
Stick to the issue and stop farting straw men all over!
Re: Amasa Firdaus: Why I Wore The Hijab Intentionally To Bar Ceremony by AgentOfAllah: 1:06pm On Dec 18, 2017
Diademk07:

How does not wearing Arabic Hijab interfere with state transactions?
It doesn't. What's your point?
Re: Amasa Firdaus: Why I Wore The Hijab Intentionally To Bar Ceremony by AgentOfAllah: 1:55pm On Dec 18, 2017
Essy697:
oh sorry I had to quote what u said it was actually a mistake on my part no one is saying her hijab will interfere with her ability to practice her profession...What we re saying is she has no Case..In every organisation institution be it religious or whatever they ve rules nd regulations guiding dm..The Codes and Conducts of d NBA doesn't permit her to wear a Hijab dts y d wig is Dere..nd if she feels she is superior to the rules she has to be showed d exit door...dont bring religion into non religious association..similar tin happened in Osun state which almost cost confusion in d state bf it was settled..Putting off her hijab for dt period of time won't deny her access to Heaven...Even Allah won't support her on this...U Muslims won't see anything wrong in what she did just becos u guys ve bin clouded by sentiments..

You're right, I don't see anything wrong in what she did, but I am not a Muslim. The sentimental party here is the person who assumes I am Muslim simply because I am defending the right of a Muslim to freely practice her preferred profession without compromising on her belief.
Re: Amasa Firdaus: Why I Wore The Hijab Intentionally To Bar Ceremony by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 18, 2017
SurePresident:
Most Chriatians are selfish fools that'll rather betray and sell the future of their Children and unborn Generation to moslems in the name of maintaining a non-existent peace. Judgement of the CREATOR of all and Thunder shall destroy every selfcentred Christian that has cowardly refused to fight to secure the future of their unborn Generation. GOD Bless Donald Trump, he knows you can't use peace to tackle moslems, if Israel had not been giving them back their wickedness and distructions, they would have wiped out the Hebrews from Earth by now. No matter how holy u claimed to be, the Book of Revelation 21:8 makes it very clear that "the cowardly fearful Christians would have their place in Hell Fire" They shall be roasted to ashes.
Stop waiting on god to punish your corrupt leaders with hell fire.

What if they repent the last minute before they die? According to you people's theology they would be saved nonetheless. What if there is no god at the end of the day?

Fight for your rights, now! Let whatever god you think you will find at the end of the day, do his judgement after.

Re: Amasa Firdaus: Why I Wore The Hijab Intentionally To Bar Ceremony by nonut: 3:07pm On Dec 18, 2017
AgentOfAllah:

I'm not a Muslim. Nevertheless, the fact that you think asking for a discriminatory rule to be abolished is "special provisions" is staggeringly tone deaf.

I will be just as pleased to stand with any born again who wishes not to wear trousers if it violates their religious right. In that case, either NYSC should be scrapped or made to respect the religious diversity in the country. PERIOD!

So what if she puts it on in courtroom? How will this affect her ability to carry out her responsibilities?

Stick to the issue and stop farting straw men all over!
You're nothing but a religious zealot. You even had to deny your religion just to post your myopic comment.
Like I said earlier, if you're not comfortable with the way things are, complain or protest.
Stop crying and wailing on Nairaland.
Re: Amasa Firdaus: Why I Wore The Hijab Intentionally To Bar Ceremony by jackie35(m): 4:01pm On Dec 18, 2017
Re: Amasa Firdaus: Why I Wore The Hijab Intentionally To Bar Ceremony by forzarush(f): 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2017
Yommy247:
Hijab is NOT compulsory, Ode
AKIDIDINRIN,are you a Muslim? If you are then you must be by name only, OPONU. we have been enjoined to lower our gazes and draw our veils over our bossoms.
The time you'll waste replying me should be used to RESEARCH about the hijab.
Re: Amasa Firdaus: Why I Wore The Hijab Intentionally To Bar Ceremony by forzarush(f): 6:09pm On Dec 18, 2017
Diademk07:

Only the wretched wears Hijabs!
Many Hijabis and Niqob sisters are way richer and wealthier than some rich people. As for you, your thoughts show the level if your wretchedness because you are not very knowledgeable. Don't bother replying, I'm too busy to clapback.
Re: Amasa Firdaus: Why I Wore The Hijab Intentionally To Bar Ceremony by Diademk07: 6:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
forzarush:
Many Hijabis and Niqob sisters are way richer and wealthier than some rich people. As for you, your thoughts show the level if your wretchedness because you are not very knowledgeable. Don't bother replying, I'm too busy to clapback.

Nigeria's first citizen, Buhari's daughters wear no Hijab!

I repeat only the wretched wear Hijab.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk / Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) / IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.