Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

If You're Dating A Naija Girl, Spending And No Sex First 1month, Dump Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You're Dating A Naija Girl, Spending And No Sex First 1month, Dump Her (3208 Views)

What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? / Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs / Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You're Dating A Naija Girl, Spending And No Sex First 1month, Dump Her by Sirgay: 11:08am On Dec 17, 2017
That's a liability.

2 Likes

Re: If You're Dating A Naija Girl, Spending And No Sex First 1month, Dump Her by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 17, 2017
angry

Exactly the kinda guy to rape a Lady. Very lousy

8 Likes

Re: If You're Dating A Naija Girl, Spending And No Sex First 1month, Dump Her by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 17, 2017
Everything about you guys is sex, must you have sex?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're Dating A Naija Girl, Spending And No Sex First 1month, Dump Her by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 17, 2017
Rolex67:
Everything about you guys is sex, must you have sex?

Must you ask for money?? undecided

28 Likes

Re: If You're Dating A Naija Girl, Spending And No Sex First 1month, Dump Her by MhizzAJ(f): 11:18am On Dec 17, 2017
I'm just tired of boys

What do you mean by that undecided

If you don't have sex with a girl will you die

Is it a crime to spend on someone you love without having sex?

1 Like

Re: If You're Dating A Naija Girl, Spending And No Sex First 1month, Dump Her by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 17, 2017
Yes o...dump us. Atleast we enjoyed the chicken change you spent with nothing to lose
Re: If You're Dating A Naija Girl, Spending And No Sex First 1month, Dump Her by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 17, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

Did I ask for money grin?

1 Like

Re: If You're Dating A Naija Girl, Spending And No Sex First 1month, Dump Her by Nutase: 11:23am On Dec 17, 2017
Sir Gay,
If dey dump her dey should come and date you as your name suggests about.

1 Like

Re: If You're Dating A Naija Girl, Spending And No Sex First 1month, Dump Her by Kooldon(f): 11:24am On Dec 17, 2017
What Economical Value Can A Gal Adds To A Guy's Life? Save Ur Pvssy For Your Future Husband And I'l Save My Money For My Future Wife.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're Dating A Naija Girl, Spending And No Sex First 1month, Dump Her by Lovetinz(m): 11:25am On Dec 17, 2017
Please stop all these counter-allegations.
The day girls stop asking of 'help', condom
sales will drop!
By the way, buy your extra-thin, super-ribbed
lubricated condoms from me. cool

2 Likes

Re: If You're Dating A Naija Girl, Spending And No Sex First 1month, Dump Her by QueenSekxy(f): 11:25am On Dec 17, 2017
mtchew,,on a Sunday morning
Re: If You're Dating A Naija Girl, Spending And No Sex First 1month, Dump Her by Next2Bezee(m): 11:29am On Dec 17, 2017
Maychang:
Yes o...dump us. Atleast we enjoyed the chicken change you spent with nothing to lose

That shows you were all about the money only from the start grin

See girls pretending as if its only a guy that enjoys sex shocked Penetrate one of them now and they will just craze with pleasure in front of you...some ladies and pretense sad

9 Likes

Re: If You're Dating A Naija Girl, Spending And No Sex First 1month, Dump Her by Nobodys(f): 11:32am On Dec 17, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

am still trying to find out when sex became money and when money became sex....Gosh you all need to let go of that mentality. guys and babes
Re: If You're Dating A Naija Girl, Spending And No Sex First 1month, Dump Her by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 17, 2017
Rolex67:
Did I ask for money grin?
den y u cum dey answer rolex

1 Like

Re: If You're Dating A Naija Girl, Spending And No Sex First 1month, Dump Her by habsydiamond(m): 11:47am On Dec 17, 2017
Its just like in George Orwell book 'animal farm'.......it's not all girls that will allow a guy to chop her underground in 1 month....some are more decent than the others....about the money, as u give God go replace...if u love a girl u won't even care about sex sometimes.......
Re: If You're Dating A Naija Girl, Spending And No Sex First 1month, Dump Her by emmie14: 12:18pm On Dec 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:
I'm just tired of boys

What do you mean by that undecided

If you don't have sex with a girl will you die

Is it a crime to spend on someone you love without having sex?
What is a man looking in a woman even after marriage apart from sex and childbearing. And why must you ask for money when his own need is ignored?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're Dating A Naija Girl, Spending And No Sex First 1month, Dump Her by MhizzAJ(f): 12:22pm On Dec 17, 2017
emmie14:

What is a man looking in a woman even after marriage apart from sex and childbearing. And why must you ask for money when his own need is ignored?
It's the duty of every responsible man to take care of his woman with or without sex
Re: If You're Dating A Naija Girl, Spending And No Sex First 1month, Dump Her by emmie14: 12:26pm On Dec 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:

It's the duty of every responsible man to take care of his woman with or without sex
Without sex you're not my woman . My woman stages with me

7 Likes

Re: If You're Dating A Naija Girl, Spending And No Sex First 1month, Dump Her by emmie14: 12:26pm On Dec 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Without sex you're not my woman . My woman stages with me

3 Likes

Re: If You're Dating A Naija Girl, Spending And No Sex First 1month, Dump Her by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Not when he isn't married to the dam
Re: If You're Dating A Naija Girl, Spending And No Sex First 1month, Dump Her by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 17, 2017
Nobodys:
am still trying to find out when sex became money and when money became sex....Gosh you all need to let go of that mentality. guys and babes

You didn't do trade by barter in school?? undecided grin angry smiley

1 Like

Re: If You're Dating A Naija Girl, Spending And No Sex First 1month, Dump Her by Nobodys(f): 12:38pm On Dec 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:

if I may ask....what is your duty in a relationship..?.

1 Like

Re: If You're Dating A Naija Girl, Spending And No Sex First 1month, Dump Her by Nobodys(f): 12:41pm On Dec 17, 2017
tongue[quote author=iamsirmichael1 post=633603

You didn't do trade by barter in school?? undecided grin angry smiley[/quote]trade by barter ni.... sex and money are two different things... both can't be traded nor bartered..... tongue ...
Re: If You're Dating A Naija Girl, Spending And No Sex First 1month, Dump Her by GOFRONT(m): 12:47pm On Dec 17, 2017
Today z gon be the first day am goin on date with ma new galfreind. And on our forst date, i cant wait to see her nak*d....Touch her in every secret place i can hardly wait to burst and get her redhot.

I've spent alot
Re: If You're Dating A Naija Girl, Spending And No Sex First 1month, Dump Her by MhizzAJ(f): 12:50pm On Dec 17, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

Not when he isn't married to the dam
You re right though
But guys should stop trying to get laid without commitment too
Re: If You're Dating A Naija Girl, Spending And No Sex First 1month, Dump Her by olisehcom(f): 12:59pm On Dec 17, 2017
Getting into a relationship scares me now...... I don't want to fall for guys like this op cry
Re: If You're Dating A Naija Girl, Spending And No Sex First 1month, Dump Her by anibirelawal(m): 1:03pm On Dec 17, 2017
Sirgay:
That's a liability.
Must everything be sex what if she is a virgin, and wanted to keep herself till she get married.
abi every girl must be olosho like you want?
Re: If You're Dating A Naija Girl, Spending And No Sex First 1month, Dump Her by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:11pm On Dec 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:

. Most of u ladies re too contradictory. It has come to spending u re no more equal. What will u be contributing in the r/ship?. The truth will always be bitter. If u don't want to have sex with a guy u re dating,then don't ask him for money. If he is providing the money which brings u joy Nd happiness, then you must give him sex for him to be happy also.Or is there any other thing u can offer him?

3 Likes

Re: If You're Dating A Naija Girl, Spending And No Sex First 1month, Dump Her by MhizzAJ(f): 1:33pm On Dec 17, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. Most of u ladies re too contradictory. It has come to spending u re no more equal. What will u be contributing in the r/ship?. The truth will always be bitter. If u don't want to have sex with a guy u re dating,then don't ask him for money. If he is providing the money which brings u joy Nd happiness, then you must give him sex for him to be happy also.Or is there any other thing u can offer him?
I've met and seen couple of guys that also beg for money

So many double standard hypocritical men here

What's the big deal if a guy gives his girl money without disturbing her for sex

A lot of guys don't even want anything serious...All they are after is just sex...Then when the girl starts demanding for money...y'all start complaining

The reason why guys can forcefully handle a girl breasts and grab her ass at social events...Osho Free

I do not beg men for money...I work for my money
If there's anything i need i get it myself without collecting a dime from any man...
I do not nag my man
If there's a problem i take a proactive approach to resolve it
I encourage him
I pray for him
If he doesn't have and i do i offer assistance to him
I am not a feminist and i can't compare myself to a man

Y'all act like a man carries the burden all of the time in a relationship...Can't men take responsibility for once

You guys should stop this sex and money talk it's so annoying

I didn't want to answer this question...Nobodys this is it

2 Likes

Re: If You're Dating A Naija Girl, Spending And No Sex First 1month, Dump Her by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:

You re right though
But guys should stop trying to get laid without commitment too

Commitment?? One night stand is the best for both sexes. No emotional attachment, no nagging, no cheating and stuffs like that. smiley
Re: If You're Dating A Naija Girl, Spending And No Sex First 1month, Dump Her by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 17, 2017
Nobodys:
tongue trade by barter ni.... sex and money are two different things... both can't be traded nor bartered..... tongue ...

Money is a different thing in that it surpasses all and can buy many things including sex. Now money is hard to come by. Women desire material things and they need money. Men desire pleasure and they have money.

So.... Give women money and women men. Both needs are met. Quid pro quo smiley

1 Like

Re: If You're Dating A Naija Girl, Spending And No Sex First 1month, Dump Her by Jodha(f): 1:53pm On Dec 17, 2017
Guys follow this advice at yhur own perile....

Yhull never marry a decent lady if yhu stick with this advice...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking Up Is So bleeping Painful / See How This Male Twitter User Dropped His Number For A Girl To Contact Him / Whatsapp Chats Expose Married Sese Sussan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.