Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

How Much Do You Love Your Neighbor? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Much Do You Love Your Neighbor? (297 Views)

Six Important Ways To Love Your Neighbor As Yourself / Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc / Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do You Love Your Neighbor? by noblejames: 11:24am On Dec 17, 2017
Today being Sunday I would like us to ruminate on this subject.

The question of who one’s neighbor is looks very simple and easy that one can conjecturally give an answer to it without much hassle. The truth is that this question is deeper than what one can perceive at the surface while tackling it from the Christian perspective. A thorough Christian doctrinal viewpoint will definitely change the way and manner one sees who his or her neighbor is. This is important because if we do, most of the fracases we are having on this planet earth will not surface at all.
Overtly, I want to state this fact that as humans we have one constituency and that is the fact that we are human beings. So humanity therefore, becomes the constituency of all humans irrespective of their color, race and whatever you can mention that has catalyzed the distortion we are having in the sense of our value for others. Interestingly, the blood which is the fluid that powers life in human is red in color and no human has ever being discovered to have a different color of blood. Though we have types of blood and these types are spread across the races and colors of humans we have. The implication of this is that, if a black man for instance is in need of blood transfusion and a white or green man falls in the same category of his type of blood; his blood stream will not reject it because it is coming from a white or green human, and the situation is vice versa.
Therefore, having established this fact that one needs to be human to be human on this earth and if you are human, you are human and nothing can take it away from you. Building this consciousness in the skull of everyone will definitely help to configure a mindset in humans that the description of their humanity is not subject to the race and color they belong; therefore should walk with his or her head high because he or she is human on this earth. I said all that in order to induce a force in the mind of people that will neutralize the inept acquiescent stance they have developed because of their race and color. This is an indication that there is a situation or a problem and this situation or problem is of the mind, and because it is a product of the mind of individuals the only way to heal it is to eradicate the negative ideas built in their minds.
So humans are having issues among themselves today just because of some kind of negative ideas built in their thoughts as regards to their relationship with the others. And this thought(s) is being predicated on a certain force which I called hatred. The truth is that because of hatred, the injustices, dehumanizations and all the demeaning things we found happening to humans on this earth are taking place. Evidences have shown that these situations and maladies grow and drive better in the presence of ignorance. Ignorance is prevalent because of lack of truth and truth is hibernated where knowledge is not made available and if knowledge is not available, ignorance reigns and if ignorance reigns, the obvious product of it is ferociousness and this ferocity is pivoted around hatred.
Continue reading from the source:
http://salvationinthelordevangelicalministry..com/2017/12/welcome-to-arena-of-indubitable-truth_17.html
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Neighbor? by Jbfranklin: 1:24pm On Dec 17, 2017
I love my neighbour's daughter her boobs are quite stylish...started observing it when I turned eighteen..

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To Your Season Of Joy. / Mastering The Flesh [john 1:10-13, Galatians 5:13-26] / He Hears Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.