Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,859 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 (62977 Views)

Arsenal Vs Newcastle (0 - 0) On 3rd January 2023 / Chelsea Vs Manchester City (1 - 3) On 3rd January 2020 / Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 3rd January 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by JamesReacher(m): 11:56pm On Jan 03, 2018
timidapsin:
Chelsea, Arsenal, Madrid, Mancity, Tottenham, Liverpool.. Since he joined Manu..

It's countless.
Okay I agree. Since he joined Man u.
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by prettyboy5: 11:56pm On Jan 03, 2018
JamesReacher:
Shut up guy, Arsenal are so unworthy to be called a threat. They aren't worthy to be called champions. Dominated a game and yet you guys couldn't finish them. Wenger is ageing so is his coaching. No winning mentality. Everytime Chelsea wins or u guys steal a draw. Terrible.

When is the "every time" you are talking about please? Last season Arsenal beat Chelsea 3-0 and Chelsea beat Arsenal 3-1.

Then Arsenal beat Chelsea in the FA cup final.

Then the start of the season Arsenal beat Chelsea to win the community shield, so where is the EVERY TIME you are talking about that Chelsea beats Arsenal or Arsenal steals a draw?

Of recent (3 years ago to date) Arsenal most times beats Chelsea, Chelsea are the ones who try to steal a draw.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by Sheun001(m): 11:56pm On Jan 03, 2018
JamesReacher:
He's a top keeper. One of the top 3guys holding Chelsea

Asin ehn
Chelsea really needs to tie that guy down along with hazard
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by osazsky(m): 11:57pm On Jan 03, 2018
JamesReacher:
What are you saying? Lukaku is a top striker. Which big team has he not scored ?
against man city,Chelsea,Liverpool not a single shot on target is DAT not a ghost
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by aliondo: 11:57pm On Jan 03, 2018
But why are people wicked like this?? cry

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by horlakunle25(m): 12:00am On Jan 04, 2018
ogechukwubliss:
New here. how do i join in the conversation?
very simple; one bottle of aromatic schnap,2 gallon of palm-oil, and 1 carton of indomie noodles with 1 crate of egg.....!! Bring all dis and u are gud to go!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by JamesReacher(m): 12:00am On Jan 04, 2018
prettyboy5:

When is the "every time" you are talking about please? Last season Arsenal beat Chelsea 3-0 and Chelsea beat Arsenal 3-1.

Then Arsenal beat Chelsea in the FA cup final.

Then the start of the season Arsenal beat Chelsea to win the community shield, so where is the EVERY TIME you are talking about that Chelsea beats Arsenal or Arsenal steals a draw?

Of recent (3 years ago to date) Arsenal most times beats Chelsea, Chelsea are the ones who try to steal a draw.
Pardon my flaw. I have forgotten its not when Mourinho was coaching Chelsea. Arsenal still remains a shitty team.
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by JamesReacher(m): 12:02am On Jan 04, 2018
osazsky:
against man city,Chelsea,Liverpool not a single shot on target is DAT not a ghost
Have you heard of player out of form? In Everton he scored against all of them. People underating Lukaku as if he's Anichebe. A whole top striker Lukaku!!!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by prettyboy5: 12:03am On Jan 04, 2018
Threebear:

You don't get it, I'm trying hard to turn a new leaf. This is a new year and a new beginning .I hope you won't be the one to make me go back to my old self.
Keep it cute and keep it moving, I'm warning you for the last time. Oldie

I dare you kid, bring it on, you don't have the balls to mess with me here.

Like seriously you think you got game in this stuff better than me? I'd show you that when you were growing milk teeth in the game I was growing grey hair in this game. Bring it on, if you have the balls yet kid!

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by osazsky(m): 12:03am On Jan 04, 2018
JamesReacher:
Have you heard of player out of form? In Everton he scored against all of them. People underating Lukaku as if he's Anichebe. A whole top striker Lukaku!!!
at real Madrid morata was banging goals even as a substitute

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by Lhimeet(m): 12:04am On Jan 04, 2018
P0intBlank:
It seems Chelsea bought only Morata's head.

His body is still in spain
grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by prettyboy5: 12:05am On Jan 04, 2018
JamesReacher:
Pardon my flaw. I have forgotten its not when Mourinho was coaching Chelsea. Arsenal still remains a shitty team.

I respect your straightforward admittance and maturity. For your final statement, just as Chelsea is also a shitty team at the moment too grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by Edoblakky(m): 12:06am On Jan 04, 2018
kowalsky:

Wilshere did not dive.

If you trully watched the matche objectively like you claim, you'd have noticed there was contact and like hazard he overplayed it. Replay clearly shows that

The only difference is that in the later scenario the ref felt it right to blow his mudafvcking whistle.

#refsouttofrustratearsenal
Sorry, i dont argue with those who see the truth and decide to lie. Wilshere dived and should have been sent off before he scored. Go and watch it again on YouTube but if you still insist he didn't dive then I can't help you
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by timidapsin(m): 12:06am On Jan 04, 2018
JamesReacher:
he didn't score against Chelsea, He didn't score against Manu

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by Foodforthought: 12:07am On Jan 04, 2018
prettyboy5:

Dude, the advice you gave about "ignoring", it doesn't apply to you as well? grin

Dude you are just a kid here and displaying it glaringly, first you said you would use one of your "numerous" accounts to finish me off with insults, is this not the same person who was saying he would report me to mods that I insulted him? grin So you have numerous accounts to insult people but would cry to mods at anything that you have been insulted?

Please how old are you kid? Having numerous accounts as you claim here is just laughable! Like seriously? Grow up kid!

That guy is really a child. I was quietly reading his comments. Imagine on a football thread, something that has no impact on our respective lives, he is getting emotional and threatening to report to mods.
Sounds like what my 11 year old baby brother would say

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by Edoblakky(m): 12:08am On Jan 04, 2018
prinsam30:

a handball and clean foul in chelshit box, u sure say u watch this match so
Cahill's hand was glued to his body before the ball hit him. It's clear you don't understand the game of football.
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by JamesReacher(m): 12:08am On Jan 04, 2018
osazsky:
at real Madrid morata was banging goals even as a substitute
His Goal to minutes ratio is high that's all, greet Giroud for me. Why doesn't he start games and bench Benzema?
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by Emerikoss: 12:09am On Jan 04, 2018
Son: dad, there is a man aiming gun at us
Dad: who is hefu
Son: morata
Dad: don't worry, he will miss
��������

Hazard just scores penalties to make up his number of goals while Lingard doesn't have any penalty in all of his goals yet he has more goals than Hazard.

14 - Alvaro Morata has missed 14 big chances in the Premier League this season, only Salah (15) has missed more. Wasteful.

If it was Lukaku that missed those chances you'll be hearing Flopkaku, can't even score, Waste, fatkaku, bad first touch, defending striker... but they won't see Morata, even the wonderful assist to Wilshere...

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by JamesReacher(m): 12:10am On Jan 04, 2018
prettyboy5:

I respect your straightforward admittance and maturity. For your final statement, just as Chelsea is also a shitty team at the moment too grin
I respect people who know their onions. Haha grin i hate both the two of the teams altogether. Respect bro.
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by mikron(m): 12:10am On Jan 04, 2018
Threebear:
Man u fans are masturbating over this post grin
But we drew with arsenal and not clubs that came from relegation
and we beat this same arsenal ur chelsea find very difficult to beat, pot calling frying pan black. funny dude
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by Edoblakky(m): 12:11am On Jan 04, 2018
Hozier:
Any one says Arenal were robbed by the ref either doesn't understand football or is just naturally slow. Arsenal had more decisions favour them in this match than Chelsea. You think I'm lying? Check the match's report on BBC, Goal.com or Skysport and read what the pundits are saying.

Wilshere should have received a second yellow even before scoring for simulation.
Fabregas was carded for a clean tackle on Wilshere.
Holding should have also have been sent off.

I don't understand the victim mentality Arsenal fans here are trying play.
This person clearly watched the match objectively. Respect to you!!!
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by Edoblakky(m): 12:16am On Jan 04, 2018
greiboy:
I initially wanted to ignore you but I just can

Moses tripped miles in the first half

There was a hand ball in the Chelsea penalty box, late in the match... Yes, the hands of the defender was close to his body, but something similar was given against arsenal last week

You said Wilshere dived ? Are you serious.? What was he suppose to do? wait to feel the full impact of the tackles, so that he will get injuries . The referee penalized fabregas for his intentions not the actual impact.

The major mistake made by the referee was awarding the phony penalty to Chelsea. That is not even an argument.

Before the penalty, arsenal look like they were going on a rampage. The penalty was a match changing moment.
Thrash talk. This is 2018, lying about a match won't help you
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by gentlezypher: 12:16am On Jan 04, 2018
Is it safe to say that Chelsea has found their Missing Rib in Morata
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by samoses2: 12:17am On Jan 04, 2018
did u notice Conte reaction on the sideline when Morata missed the 2nd chance to score? It's really annoying when a player who was bought at a high price is playing football like a beginner.
MORATA is Arsenal Man of the Match

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by Cynate(f): 12:19am On Jan 04, 2018
Queen Elizabeth is a better striker than Morata grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by osazsky(m): 12:20am On Jan 04, 2018
JamesReacher:
His Goal to minutes ratio is high that's all, greet Giroud for me. Why doesn't he start games and bench Benzema?
would lukaku start games at real Madrid? lukaku is average he is not suppose to b in man u rather west broom or Southampton, though man u don' fall in terms of European football power , man u decline nor b here, a whole man u na take lukaku as their main striker spits
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 04, 2018
Before I leave tonight, I need to get something off my chest

The only place Chelsea can beat Barcelona this season is their dreams or on naira land cheesy grin

This Chelsea team can not defend against attacking teams and their attack is also not as potent as it use to be.

Hence, I for see a straight victory for Barcelona with Messi leading the attack and a very impressive Testagen (Barcelona German goal keeper) hope I got his name right, leading the defence

I recommend strong therapy for Chelsea fans on anger management ahead of the champions league fixture with Barcelona.

in addition, no Chelsea fan should also be allowed to take any sharp objects into the stadium,

These are precautionary measures to ensure the safety of Morata and Bukayoko cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by kalu61(m): 12:23am On Jan 04, 2018
samoses2:
did u notice Conte reaction on the sideline when Morata missed the 2nd chance to score? It's really annoying when a player who was bought at a high price is playing football like a beginner.
MORATA is Arsenal Man of the Match
The thing pain the man as e pain me
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 04, 2018
Edoblakky:
Thrash talk. This is 2018, lying about a match won't help you
I am not lying, did you follow the match commentary at all?

Those where some of the points they raised
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by seunny4lif(m): 12:25am On Jan 04, 2018
Chelsea brought only Morata's head not the legs grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by Emerikoss: 12:27am On Jan 04, 2018
timidapsin:
Blues I trust only Eden Hazard to do the work..
Hazard just scores penalties to make up his number of goals while Lingard doesn't have any penalty in all of his goals yet he has more goals than Hazard.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by timidapsin(m): 12:28am On Jan 04, 2018
greiboy:
Before I leave tonight, I need to get something off my chest

The only place Chelsea can beat Barcelona this season is their dreams or on naira land cheesy grin

This Chelsea team can not defend against attacking teams and their attack is also not as potent as it use to be.

Hence, I for see a straight victory for Barcelona with Messi leading the attack and a very impressive Testagen (Barcelona German goal keeper) hope I got his name right, leading the defence

I recommend strong therapy for Chelsea fans on anger management ahead of the champions league fixture with Barcelona.

in addition, no Chelsea fan should also be allowed to take any sharp objects into the stadium,

These are precautionary measures to ensure the safety of Morata and Bukayoko cheesy grin
dry.. Was it met to be a joke?

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.