Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 (62763 Views)

Arsenal Vs Newcastle (0 - 0) On 3rd January 2023 / Chelsea Vs Manchester City (1 - 3) On 3rd January 2020 / Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 3rd January 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by Nobody: 1:39am On Jan 04, 2018
kalu61:
Are u sayin belerin touch the ball or never made contact wit hazard boot.Ur ignorant is clear now.sory 2 use d word.when u expect a contact n it didnt come n u go down.thats simulation my brother.stop arguing
it is simulation when you are trying to deceive a referee. it is not when you haven't seek the referee consent for a free kick awarded to you. Even pep once supported it

No hazard reacted like he was seriously hit by berrelin. He deceived the referee

According to FIFA diving is an attempt by a player to gain an unfair advantage by falling to the ground and possibly feigning an injury, it is also known as simulation

If he had wanted to gain an unfair advantage(I mean wilshere). He will have stayed down.

Harzard was faking or feigning an injury to get an unfair advantage and he got it. Football is a contact sport hope you know that too. it was a 50/50 challenge and hazard got to the ball first. There was no malice intended and it was just minimal contact

Hope you understand my point

Your ignorant is clearer

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by timidapsin(m): 1:45am On Jan 04, 2018
kalu61:
Lets assume the guy is emotional which can blind a lover's eyes.wel,l gues chelsea fans feel they lost d match arsenal feel they won
I'm a Chelsea fan nd I fell really hurt
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by timidapsin(m): 1:47am On Jan 04, 2018
greiboy:
it is simulation when you are trying to deceive a referee. Even pep once supported it

No hazard reacted like he was seriously hit by berrelin. He deceived the referee

According to FIFA diving is an attempt by a player to gain an unfair advantage by falling to the ground and possibly feigning an injury, it is also known as simulation

If he had wanted to gain an unfair advantage(I mean wilshere). He will have stayed down.

Harzard was faking or feigning an injury to get an unfair advantage and he got it. Sport is a contact sport hope you know that too. it was a 50/50 challenge and hazard got to the ball first. There was no malice intended and it was just minimal contact

Your ignorant is clearer
50 50 challenge and he hit Hazard? Even analyst and commentators said its surely a penalty..
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by kalu61(m): 1:47am On Jan 04, 2018
greiboy:
it is simulation when you are trying to deceive a referee. Even pep once supported it

If he had wanted to gain an unfair advantage. He will have stayed down.

Harzard was faking or feigning an injury to get an unfair advantage and he got it. Sport is a contact sport hope you know that too

Your ignorant is clearer
.My brother l recommend you to brown many cases of simulation and constrast.You don't need to feign anything.Thats your assignment.Good night 15year match watcher.
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by Nobody: 1:49am On Jan 04, 2018
timidapsin:
50 50 challenge and he hit Hazard? Even analyst and commentators said its surely a penalty..
grin grin

Which analysis I beg,

All the pundits said was controversial

One even said arsenal and Chelsea should both end with ten players, if wilshere dive was taken into consideration
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by timidapsin(m): 1:50am On Jan 04, 2018
greiboy:
grin grin

Which analysis I beg,

One even said arsenal and Chelsea should both end with ten players, if wilshere dive was taken into consideration
with 10 players.. Tell me which Chelsea player was meant to be sent off? Morata? (maybe for misplacing sitters)
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by kalu61(m): 1:52am On Jan 04, 2018
timidapsin:
I'm a Chelsea fan nd I fell really hurt
Hahaha.the mix feeling makes the game interesting.Morata should not eat tonight.I wonder the face he will keep among the team.
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by timidapsin(m): 1:53am On Jan 04, 2018
greiboy:
grin grin

Which analysis I beg,

read this and stop arguing

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by Nobody: 1:53am On Jan 04, 2018
kalu61:
.My brother l recommend you to brown many cases of simulation and constrast.You don't need to feign anything.Thats your assignment.Good night 15year match watcher.
oh my God. Nairalanders don't cease to amaze me

Simply because you have Chelsea supporters backing doesn't mean you are
right

I want you to go through all FIFA's rules and come up with a validation for the penalty. That is assignment

That is if you know any FIFA rule grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by timidapsin(m): 1:56am On Jan 04, 2018
greiboy:
grin grin

Which analysis I beg,

another one

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by wristbangle: 1:56am On Jan 04, 2018
I thought I have seen the worst of lukaku nightmare not knowing he is preparing the way for someone more useless than him. grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by Nobody: 1:57am On Jan 04, 2018
timidapsin:
read this and stop arguing
Who is jemie charager again? Isn't he a well known wenger hater?

Clearly you didn't see the part in your report where it stated that there are two camps grin

which means two different school of thought on the penalty decision. Clearly you should know the camp I belong.
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by Nobody: 1:57am On Jan 04, 2018
timidapsin:
another one
The same person bro
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by kalu61(m): 1:58am On Jan 04, 2018
Have you asked yourself why no epl ref made to the world cup in 2018 wit fifa rule
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by Nobody: 1:59am On Jan 04, 2018
timidapsin:
with 10 players.. Tell me which Chelsea player was meant to be sent off? Morata? (maybe for misplacing sitters)
Hazard for diving
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by timidapsin(m): 1:59am On Jan 04, 2018
greiboy:
The same person bro
Good night.. Always note this... HAZARD NEVER DIVES

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by timidapsin(m): 2:00am On Jan 04, 2018
greiboy:
Hazard for diving
where on earth do they give a straight red for diving?
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by kalu61(m): 2:00am On Jan 04, 2018
greiboy:
The same person bro
On the other hand.wasnt a bad one.draw on both legs.our focus should go back to our next game.
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by Nobody: 2:01am On Jan 04, 2018
timidapsin:
Good night.. Always note this... HAZARD NEVER DIVES
omg

When did you start watching football

Hazard is well known for diving

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by Nobody: 2:02am On Jan 04, 2018
timidapsin:
where on earth do they give a straight red for diving?
Like I said
Read FIFA rules

it depends on the discretion of the referee
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by timidapsin(m): 2:03am On Jan 04, 2018
greiboy:
omg

When did you start watching football

Hazard is well known for diving
which hazard? Thorgan? Please show us an article or image where hazard was caught diving and was carded before you write rubbish again
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by Nobody: 2:03am On Jan 04, 2018
kalu61:
On the other hand.wasnt a bad one.draw on both legs.our focus should go back to our next game.
Yes true
Next game is crucial for both teams,
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by Nobody: 2:06am On Jan 04, 2018
timidapsin:
which hazard? Thorgan? Please show us an article or image where hazard was caught diving and was carded before you write rubbish again
This was an old report on top ten divers in the premier league enjoy

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1366617-10-biggest-divers-currently-in-the-epl

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by kalu61(m): 2:08am On Jan 04, 2018
greiboy:
Yes true Next game is crucial for both teams,
.ya.wher ar u chatin 4rm
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by timidapsin(m): 2:09am On Jan 04, 2018
greiboy:

This was an old report on top ten divers in the premier league enjoy

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1366617-10-biggest-divers-currently-in-the-epl
don't you understand the simple English? Mourinho made that statement.. Says when hazard is brought down and referees don't blow in his favor epl fans will most likely tag him as someone who dives..

And read this https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/899815/Chelsea-Arsenal-Eden-Hazard-penalty-Dermot-Gallagher-Arsenal-Hector-Bellerin-news
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by Nobody: 2:14am On Jan 04, 2018
kalu61:
.ya.wher ar u chatin 4rm
ibadan, you?
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by kalu61(m): 2:16am On Jan 04, 2018
greiboy:
ibadan, you?
.Thats far mehn.Umuahia
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by mikron(m): 2:17am On Jan 04, 2018
timidapsin:
Chelsea, Arsenal, Madrid, Mancity, Tottenham, Liverpool.. Since he joined Manu..

It's countless.
the one he netted against madrid in the super cup should be termed what? una just like to talk without facts.
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by Nobody: 2:18am On Jan 04, 2018
timidapsin:
don't you understand the simple English? Mourinho made that statement.. Says when hazard is brought down and referees don't blow in his favor epl fans will most likely tag him as someone who dives..

And read this https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/899815/Chelsea-Arsenal-Eden-Hazard-penalty-Dermot-Gallagher-Arsenal-Hector-Bellerin-news
I will assume you don't understand English

The coach told hazard to stay on his feet and stop diving, in order to get favorable referee decisions

Your link is about hazard denying he dived. What did you expect!

I don't understand you anymore
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by Nobody: 2:19am On Jan 04, 2018
kalu61:
.Thats far mehn.Umuahia
Yeah I served in aba in 2016

I have been to u umuhaia on numerous occasions
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by kalu61(m): 2:23am On Jan 04, 2018
greiboy:
Yeah I served in aba in 2016

I have been to u umuhaia on numerous occasions
.Wow.hahaha.our dirty aba.which stream.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.