Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 (62779 Views)

Arsenal Vs Newcastle (0 - 0) On 3rd January 2023 / Chelsea Vs Manchester City (1 - 3) On 3rd January 2020 / Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 3rd January 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by prettyboy5: 8:25am On Jan 04, 2018
Threebear:

Animals don't talk, and I'm not talking ,I'm typing, if you had any semblance of something masquerading as a brain, you'd figure that out too.
And bears are very intelligent creatures, thanks to you, I now know they're smarter than some humans too.
Appreciating nature is very different from you with low self esteem, calling yourself pretty because no one in reality is calling you that. That already makes you a persona non grata in my books, someone not worth my time.
Find your self esteem, same place you left your vocabulary lessons.
I ration my time daily, and I think I've given more than enough time to a man child with identity crises.

First of all, you write like a child so I'm trying my best to be less belligerent when handling a child like you, because its kids like you whom commit suicide easily. I'm only still here replying and laughing at your pathetic back and forth bickering because your ignorant self needs to be duly enlightened out of your parochial mindset.

Identity crises originates from you, a human picking an animal nomenclature to go with, no wonder you sound crude, wild and uncivil as an animal. Bear indeed! grin

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:41am On Jan 04, 2018
ReLaTE:
cry saw this prediction but never look it twice.
which site u take see this prediction?
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by charleoj(m): 8:55am On Jan 04, 2018
If u think Diego Costa is not good enough, try morata. Morata made my day.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by Threebear(m): 8:56am On Jan 04, 2018
prettyboy5:

First of all, you write like a child so I'm trying my best to be less belligerent when handling a child like you, because its kids like you whom commit suicide easily. I'm only still here replying and laughing at your pathetic back and forth bickering because your ignorant self needs to be duly enlightened out of your parochial mindset.

Identity crises originates from you, a human picking an animal nomenclature to go with, no wonder you sound crude, wild and uncivil as an animal. Bear indeed! grin
Hahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha, I can't commit suicide because of you, you are far too irrelevant and insignificant not only where I am concerned but to the world in general.
Bragging about being a nairaland user for ten years already presents you as the loser you are, someone who hasn't achieved anything significant in his real life now taking to bragging on the internet with his online portfolio. grin
If anything would drive me to suicide, it will be being where you are financially and psychologically when I get to your age, the mere thought of that is suicide inducing and a hardcore motivation.
The last thing I want for my life is being a middle aged man bantering at 8am in the morning with a person he supposedly calls a kid, now that is the only thing that can make me think of suicide grin
But I guess you have no shame or dignity?
Couldn't expect anything much from a man that calls himself pretty .hahahahahaha
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by netflicks(m): 9:00am On Jan 04, 2018
Deliberate Draw.. .fix match x/x...
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 04, 2018
obonujoker:

Where was your PPA??
Gods care model college
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by williamdeluxe(m): 9:11am On Jan 04, 2018
Joshrob:

Are you OK?.. In the last 6 matches between both teams.. Arsenal wan 3 Chelsea 1 They drew 2

U are really mad for askin me if I'm OK
did I force u to quote me

thunder fire u dix new year.... useless shit
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by prettyboy5: 9:19am On Jan 04, 2018
Threebear:

Hahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha, I can't commit suicide because of you, you are far too irrelevant and insignificant not only where I am concerned but to the world in general.
Bragging about being a nairaland user for ten years already presents you as the loser you are, someone who hasn't achieved anything significant in his real life now taking to bragging on the internet with his online portfolio. grin
If anything would drive me to suicide, it will be being where you are financially and psychologically when I get to your age, the mere thought of that is suicide inducing and a hardcore motivation.
The last thing I want for my life is being a middle aged man bantering at 8am in the morning with a person he supposedly calls a kid, now that is the only thing that can make me think of suicide grin
But I guess you have no shame or dignity?
Couldn't expect anything much from a man that calls himself pretty .hahahahahaha

Replying someone on a public forum now translates to having no shame or dignity? Is that a law in your animal kingdom?

Look here you impertinent blabbermouth, your lot would be duly attended to whenever you exceed your boundary here so the sanity of the forum can be maintained.

Well, I don't expect anything less strange from a human like yourself that calls himself an animal!
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by FrankGiel: 9:59am On Jan 04, 2018
prettyboy5:

The best thing is to ignore kids like this.. It's just sad that nairaland is open to kids.. Belligerent kids like Threebear will see you in the real world and prostrate...

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by Joshrob(m): 10:30am On Jan 04, 2018
williamdeluxe:

U are really mad for askin me if I'm OK

did I force u to quote me

thunder fire u dix new year.... useless shit

I only asked you a question, if you are OK. There's even a question mark there for you to see..
But the way you reacted shows you're obviously not OK..
Anger and frustration have eaten too much into you
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by timidapsin(m): 10:36am On Jan 04, 2018
greiboy:
ibadan, you?
I'm coming to Ibadan next week
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by slawnation(m): 10:43am On Jan 04, 2018
LesbianBoy:
So walcott still dey play ball shocked shocked shocked shocked
no na throw e dey throw ball....
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by Threebear(m): 10:45am On Jan 04, 2018
prettyboy5:

Replying someone on a public forum now translates to having no shame or dignity? Is that a law in your animal kingdom?

Look here you impertinent blabbermouth, your lot would be duly attended to whenever you exceed your boundary here so the sanity of the forum can be maintained.

Well, I don't expect anything less strange from a human like yourself that calls himself an animal!
If that is law in the animal kingdom ,that means animals sadly are more brainy than the likes of you.
You should be ashamed of yourself, people like you sadly strengthen the theory, that age is merely a number. While your age mates were busy acquiring fortune and wisdom, you're a busy acquiring gray hair and wrinkles.
At your age, nothing significant to write home about, you can't even string up two correct tenses, busy throwing around big words that have no bearing to the point you're desperately trying to make.I'm not even sure you understand half the things you say, that's how desperate and pathetic you are .
Just look at yourself, you call me a kid contemptuously, but you have sadly failed to be an adult, since yesterday ,you've been stuck here going back and forth with the person you call a child, that not only places you below me, as I am acting my age but it makes you contemptuous and laughable.
Sadly, you're probably someone's husband and father, a man child with an underdeveloped brain cell, displaying acrimonious stupidity.
I don't even know you but I'm shaming on your behalf. This is the reason a 77 year old man is sitting as the president of the country, because a middle aged man who should be planning what do with the latter part of his dying life is busy trading insults with his son's age mate (if he has enough testosterone to produce any) on the internet. grin
In Santa's voice HoHoHo.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by phoenixthefirst(m): 10:49am On Jan 04, 2018
Take this:

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by vecman22(m): 11:00am On Jan 04, 2018
ReLaTE:
cry saw this prediction but never look it twice.

Brother abeg which site you see that prediction?
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by Yorobastard(m): 11:04am On Jan 04, 2018
johnstar:

Bakayoko worst

U see dat pass wey fabrepass gv d mumu??

Weytn hard am to control dat ball

Mehn if we continue like dis barca go beat us i nor lie u

For sure....i get feeling sey dem go sack the manager

Meanwhile rudiger, bakayoko and morata are the worst signings i have seen at chelsea....that bakayoko na typical fraud grin although he is good
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by williamdeluxe(m): 11:26am On Jan 04, 2018
Joshrob:

I only asked you a question, if you are OK. There's even a question mark there for you to see..
But the way you reacted shows you're obviously not OK..
Anger and frustration have eaten too much into you

it's u nd ur generation DAT anger nd frustration have eaten into

be formin carpon on diz faceless forum.... juz bkuz I dnt see u does nt warrant u d right 2 insult me

I juz pray one day I meet wit sum of yu dead niggaz
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by Joshrob(m): 11:36am On Jan 04, 2018
williamdeluxe:

it's u nd ur generation DAT anger nd frustration have eaten into

be formin carpon on diz faceless forum.... juz bkuz I dnt see u does nt warrant u d right 2 insult me

I juz pray one day I meet wit sum of yu dead niggaz

Lols...
Anyone reading your comments will know you got issues..any continue you might see someone that will help you out of it..
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by faruz: 11:42am On Jan 04, 2018
OpssonD1:

Why are you lying brother? Na news channel
Have u even heard of mobdro b4 angry
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 04, 2018
Check this thread page 3 u go see wetin i talk
vecman22:

Brother abeg which site you see that prediction?
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by faruz: 11:47am On Jan 04, 2018
dyze:

Thanks boss
xo bro, Shey u see the game watch ?
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by prettyboy5: 12:36pm On Jan 04, 2018
Threebear:

If that is law in the animal kingdom ,that means animals sadly are more brainy than the likes of you.
You should be ashamed of yourself, people like you sadly strengthen the theory, that age is merely a number. While your age mates were busy acquiring fortune and wisdom, you're a busy acquiring gray hair and wrinkles.
At your age, nothing significant to write home about, you can't even string up two correct tenses, busy throwing around big words that have no bearing to the point you're desperately trying to make.I'm not even sure you understand half the things you say, that's how desperate and pathetic you are .
Just look at yourself, you call me a kid contemptuously, but you have sadly failed to be an adult, since yesterday ,you've been stuck here going back and forth with the person you call a child, that not only places you below me, as I am acting my age but it makes you contemptuous and laughable.
Sadly, you're probably someone's husband and father, a man child with an underdeveloped brain cell, displaying acrimonious stupidity.
I don't even know you but I'm shaming on your behalf. This is the reason a 77 year old man is sitting as the president of the country, because a middle aged man who should be planning what do with the latter part of his dying life is busy trading insults with his son's age mate (if he has enough testosterone to produce any) on the internet. grin
In Santa's voice HoHoHo.

Keep on displaying your ignorance and I'd keep on putting you in your place.

You are just drunk with ignorance and hence your display, and I have to exorcize you of the spirit of ignorance so bring it on.

Write more lengthy gibberish okay? I'd just scroll over it and still reply some sense into your brain which seems to be on life support.
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by dometome: 2:19pm On Jan 04, 2018
Threebear:

We beat you guys at Old Trafford, Stamford Bridge will be merciless cheesy grin
when did you beat us at old Trafford? Stop taking Tramadol, it is bad for your head.
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by nery4u(m): 2:59pm On Jan 04, 2018
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by GuidoVanRossum: 7:24pm On Jan 04, 2018
policy12:

Bros u didn't watch d match?

Lol. I missed it o. Don't tell me that's real.
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by dyze(m): 8:38pm On Jan 04, 2018
faruz:
xo bro, Shey u see the game watch ?

Yeah I watch am but na that last minute equalizer spoil everything jor grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by faruz: 10:08pm On Jan 04, 2018
dyze:

Yeah I watch am but na that last minute equalizer spoil everything jor grin

E be lyk sey make ground open swallow me grin... I Jez vex go sleep.. I no even Chaw...morata Jez spoil night angry

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by Zdoh(m): 6:34pm On Jan 05, 2018
Singapore1:
I Wish Morata is bought with PayPal
We need to do charge back or open dispute ASAP

cry
Chai.... grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by vengedre(m): 9:15am On Jan 07, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Don't disgrace yourself by exposing how immature you are. AnumpAMA

grin He pain?

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.