Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,784 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

To Be Candid, Only Robot Support Apc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Be Candid, Only Robot Support Apc (653 Views)

PDP Members In Isoko Vow To Support APC Candidate Instead Of Pdps Leo Ogor / Amosun, Okorocha Are Loyal Party Men, Will Support APC Candidates - Oshiomole / Osun Rerun: Why Adeleke Can’t Win Election Even With Omisore’s Support – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Be Candid, Only Robot Support Apc by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 17, 2017
I had a constructive argument with a Friend of mine about this administration, how they govern with deceit, lies and propaganda. this my friend became so upset with me, start calling me names that iam not a good Muslim, that is Christian mostly from eastern part of the country who have being sabotaging Baba administration.

I was like which kind wahala be this, most of this Buhari supporters, when they are being called upon for a civic discussion, they will rather pick offense and start calling you names, we have few of them (BMC) on nairaland here, all what they type is pig and potopoto republic even when one is from the north with differ point of view.

iam from the north central of the country but.... I must Atikulate come 2019

ladies and gentlemen, let's Atikulate for a better Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: To Be Candid, Only Robot Support Apc by ipodstinks: 3:57pm On Dec 17, 2017
fakeprophet:
I had a constructive argument with a Friend of mine about this administration, how they govern with deceit, lies and propaganda. this my friend became so upset with me, start calling me names that iam not a good Muslim, that is Christian mostly from eastern part of the country who have being sabotaging Baba administration.

I was like which kind wahala be this, most of this Buhari supporters, when they are being called upon for a civic discussion, they will rather pick offense and start calling you names, we have few of them (BMC) on nairaland here, all what they type is pig and potopoto republic even when one is from the north with differ point of view.

iam from the north central of the country but.... I must Atikulate come 2019

ladies and gentlemen, let's Atikulate for a better Nigeria.
hmmm

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Be Candid, Only Robot Support Apc by kolaaderin: 4:06pm On Dec 17, 2017
Atiku Minions will not let us rest........ Stop this Atiku advert, he is unsaleable and he remain unsaleable to the post of presidency till he is called back to his creator at old age.

May be the president of Biafra, definitely not of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Be Candid, Only Robot Support Apc by otil1: 4:48pm On Dec 17, 2017
Wait for the attacks

1 Like

Re: To Be Candid, Only Robot Support Apc by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 17, 2017
kolaaderin:
Atiku Minions will not let us rest........ Stop this Atiku advert, he is unsaleable and he remain unsaleable to the post of presidency till he is called back to his creator at old age.

Atiku's victory will take u unaware

1 Like

Re: To Be Candid, Only Robot Support Apc by lilytender: 4:52pm On Dec 17, 2017
You, Atikuchukwu and other IPOB pigs will slump and die when the results of the 2019 presidential elections start coming in.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Be Candid, Only Robot Support Apc by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 17, 2017
lilytender:
You, Atikuchukwu and other IPOB pigs will slump and die when the results of the 2019 presidential elections start coming in.

pathetic zombie! u re just consoling ursef, deep in ur mind u know the truth

1 Like

Re: To Be Candid, Only Robot Support Apc by Jesusloveyou: 5:33pm On Dec 17, 2017
Is only the wise that love buhari.

1 Like

Re: To Be Candid, Only Robot Support Apc by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 17, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
Is only the wise that love buhari.
sarcasm right?

1 Like

Re: To Be Candid, Only Robot Support Apc by Stingman: 8:15pm On Dec 17, 2017
lilytender:

...and you Buhari cows will live forever and inherit their possessions, abi?

1 Like

Re: To Be Candid, Only Robot Support Apc by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:21pm On Dec 17, 2017
ipodstinks:
hmmm

Can you swear that you are not a Yoruba Muslim?

1 Like

Re: To Be Candid, Only Robot Support Apc by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:22pm On Dec 17, 2017
lilytender:
Only bigoted souls support Buharis rape on our democracy and country

1 Like

Re: To Be Candid, Only Robot Support Apc by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:25pm On Dec 17, 2017
kolaaderin:

Yoruba Muslims are very easy to detect
Not by the black patch on their fore heads
But by you know grin

1 Like

Re: To Be Candid, Only Robot Support Apc by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 17, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:

Yoruba Muslims are very easy to detect Not by the black patch on their fore heads But by you know grin
help me tell am

(1) (Reply)

Endless Legal Battles Over Anambra Central Senatorial Seat / Buhari No Longer Popular, The Poor Still See Him As Their Messiah – Shehu Sani / Will You Vote For A Woman As Nigeria President In 2019? The Big Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.