Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Why I Killed For Nigeria Politicians –25-year-old Man Makes Shocking Confession - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Killed For Nigeria Politicians –25-year-old Man Makes Shocking Confession (3455 Views)

Dubai Porta Potties. The Shocking Confession Of A Girl Who Once Partook In It. / Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos / Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Killed For Nigeria Politicians –25-year-old Man Makes Shocking Confession by Naijabash(m): 3:51pm On Dec 17, 2017
A notorious cultist who recently turned a new leaf, has opened up on his atrocious activities while operating a killer squad for politicians

Suspected cultist

He used to be Nigerian politicians’ Man Friday, the ultimate Mr. Fixer in our murky world of politics. He used to kill and maim for them, at a paltry sum. If you are looking for the fastest way to eliminate a perceived formidable opponent, to pave the way for you to contest and win in an election, all you need to do is to contact Prince Samuel Godwin and his gang members (names withheld) and the job will be done for you in a jiffy.Political killings in cold bl00d – those were the kinds of job that 25-year-old Godwin and his gang members used to be engaged in before he called it quits. Today, he is no more killing for politicians. In fact, he is angry with them and would not want to take up such bl00dy job offer any more, no matter how much you want to pay him. As Korede Bello sang in his hit song, “Godwin,” God now has the upper hands in Godwin’s life.

Journey into the world of cultism

Sharing the testimony of how he got in and out of the killer gang at a revival programme organized recently by The Lord’s Chosen Church, founded by Pastor Lazarus Muoka, Godwin attributed his “deliverance” to the prayers of his mother and the mercy of God.

Godwin, an indigene of Omoma Local Government Area in Rivers State, said he used to be a brilliant schoolboy, and was well on his way to becoming a marine engineer, his life ambition, when fate pulled a fast one on him by aborting the dream through his involvement in cult and cultism.

In fact, he was one of the brilliant students his then school principal had in mind to recommend to Shell Oil Company for scholarship to institutions of higher learning. Unfortunately, it was at that point he was lured into the cult by a classmate whose life was in danger, for failing to undergo the cult’s initiation rites, because of his asthmatic illness. He was then asked to bring a replacement to save his life. The placement turned out to be his bosom friend, Godwin.

According to Godwin the young man was >>> Please Continue Reading at Source>> http://naijabizcom.com/2017/12/16/why-i-killed-for-nigeria-politicians-25-year-old-ex-cultist-confesses/

1 Share

Re: Why I Killed For Nigeria Politicians –25-year-old Man Makes Shocking Confession by DaudaAbu(m): 3:54pm On Dec 17, 2017
so tthose he haskilled nko?

should wE now clap for him
Re: Why I Killed For Nigeria Politicians –25-year-old Man Makes Shocking Confession by Troblem(m): 3:56pm On Dec 17, 2017
smiley

humans
creatures of emotion, creatures
bristling with prejudice.
motivated by pride,greed and vanity.

Beings persuaded by reason
but moved by emotion in place of logic.

If u can water their ego purely with persausive argument molested by emotion,they'll do ur bidden.

It good he confessed,he should be picked up and judgement passed.
In this case....DEATH

NOTE: If u must qoute me,let it be devoid of any atom of emotion cos i find it repulsive.
Re: Why I Killed For Nigeria Politicians –25-year-old Man Makes Shocking Confession by python1: 4:04pm On Dec 17, 2017
Samuel Godwin, na dem. I know, na only dem go fit dey hardworking like that, I mean our hardworking blodas.
Re: Why I Killed For Nigeria Politicians –25-year-old Man Makes Shocking Confession by jom28gy(m): 4:24pm On Dec 17, 2017
Don't think you're free,you are not,you will be rewarded in the same coin,repentance is immaterial,because God cannot be mock.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Killed For Nigeria Politicians –25-year-old Man Makes Shocking Confession by Naijabash(m): 4:32pm On Mar 27, 2018
A notorious cultist who recently turned a new leaf, has opened up on his atrocious activities while operating a killer squad for politicians

Suspected cultist

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed For Nigeria Politicians –25-year-old Man Makes Shocking Confession by Rucheen(m): 8:15am On Mar 28, 2018
This is a cooked up story

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed For Nigeria Politicians –25-year-old Man Makes Shocking Confession by Naijabash(m): 9:06am On Mar 28, 2018
'''
Re: Why I Killed For Nigeria Politicians –25-year-old Man Makes Shocking Confession by AZINGA(m): 7:21am On Apr 05, 2018
Troblem:
smiley

humans
creatures of emotion, creatures
bristling with prejudice.
motivated by pride,greed and vanity.

Beings persuaded by reason
but moved by emotion in place of logic.

If u can water their ego purely with persausive argument molested by emotion,they'll do ur bidden.

It good he confessed,he should be picked up and judgement passed.
In this case....DEATH

NOTE: If u must qoute me,let it be devoid of any atom of emotion cos i find it repulsive.
I Agree With U Man,if The Are Left Like That,then Others Would Join And Then Live At Will,after All Their Would Be No Punishment Mated Out To Them!
Re: Why I Killed For Nigeria Politicians –25-year-old Man Makes Shocking Confession by Naijabash(m): 6:41pm On Apr 06, 2018
Re: Why I Killed For Nigeria Politicians –25-year-old Man Makes Shocking Confession by Naijabash(m): 10:48pm On May 27, 2018
Re: Why I Killed For Nigeria Politicians –25-year-old Man Makes Shocking Confession by Naijabash(m): 2:11pm On May 29, 2018
wink
Re: Why I Killed For Nigeria Politicians –25-year-old Man Makes Shocking Confession by Naijabash(m): 2:18pm On Jul 28, 2018
Re: Why I Killed For Nigeria Politicians –25-year-old Man Makes Shocking Confession by Naijabash(m): 1:24am On Jul 30, 2018
Re: Why I Killed For Nigeria Politicians –25-year-old Man Makes Shocking Confession by Naijabash(m): 4:02pm On Aug 03, 2018
Key Account Manager at Cummins Inc. - Apply Here >>> http://bankingjobng..com/2018/08/key-account-manager-at-cummins-inc.html
Re: Why I Killed For Nigeria Politicians –25-year-old Man Makes Shocking Confession by Naijabash(m): 4:45am On Aug 28, 2018
Re: Why I Killed For Nigeria Politicians –25-year-old Man Makes Shocking Confession by Naijabash(m): 6:08pm On Aug 28, 2018
^^
Re: Why I Killed For Nigeria Politicians –25-year-old Man Makes Shocking Confession by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 31, 2018
Seems like a nollywood story.

(1) (Reply)

"Yahoo Yahoo" How Did We Get Here And What Is The Way Out? (picture) / Outrage: Man Caught Having Sex With A Cow In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) / A Man Kept His Girlfriend In A Tank For 8months,uses Her For Money Ritual- Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.