Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

"Kanu Is The Best African Player" - Thierry Henry (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Kanu Is The Best African Player" - Thierry Henry (Photos) (54029 Views)

Eto'o: I'm The Best African Player In History / Thierry Henry: Kanu Never Told Me I Was Called Igwe In Nigeria / Thierry Henry Dressed In Igbo Traditional Attire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Kanu Is The Best African Player" - Thierry Henry (Photos) by Godswillnwaoma(m): 7:55pm On Dec 17, 2017
what is Thierry Henry is saying self.... well both of them were team mates at arsenal that why.

To me no one in greater than Samuel etoo in Africa apart from weah of Liberia
Re: "Kanu Is The Best African Player" - Thierry Henry (Photos) by Wristler: 7:56pm On Dec 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He won't say that if he sees the road that leads to KANU's dilapidated miserly bungalow at Amannagwu in Arochukwu.

KANU Nwankwor can only boast of a defunct Heart Foundation while his counterpart in Liberia will officially be the President of a country after December 26th.

KANU was a fortunate player whose greatness would have been forever unrivalled if only he died of that heart disease at the peak of his fame in 1996.
How do you think Kanu will feel reading this?? . May Life, Karma and posterity judge you kindly, regardless of these childish and immature gibberish you spew online, all for cheap inconsequential pseudo-fame

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Kanu Is The Best African Player" - Thierry Henry (Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 7:57pm On Dec 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He won't say that if he sees the road that leads to KANU's dilapidated miserly bungalow at Amannagwu in Arochukwu.

KANU Nwankwor can only boast of a defunct Heart Foundation while his counterpart in Liberia will officially be the President of a country after December 26th.

KANU was a fortunate player whose greatness would have been forever unrivalled if only he died of that heart disease at the peak of his fame in 1996.
you think everything is a joke? Life has left this one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Kanu Is The Best African Player" - Thierry Henry (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 7:58pm On Dec 17, 2017
Wristler:
How do you think Kanu will feel reading this?? . May Life, Karma and posterity judge you kindly, regardless of these childish and immature gibberish you spew online, all for cheap inconsequential pseudo-fame
If Kanu comes here to read this and has feelings

You are even more savage than the guy u quoted ... see insults ...
Re: "Kanu Is The Best African Player" - Thierry Henry (Photos) by hensben(m): 7:58pm On Dec 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is surely Ekiti weed at work

2 Likes

Re: "Kanu Is The Best African Player" - Thierry Henry (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 7:58pm On Dec 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Smh. What has a bungalow at amannagwu in arochukwu got to do with his prowess as a player? Or don't you understand the topic of the thread?

1 Like

Re: "Kanu Is The Best African Player" - Thierry Henry (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 8:00pm On Dec 17, 2017
Henry licking male ass as usual nothing shocks me there

But please KANU IS NOT ... I REPEAT NOT

Victor nezzz bring ur football head come here ...... the amount of bet Kanu made me loose .. nonsense grin
Re: "Kanu Is The Best African Player" - Thierry Henry (Photos) by aieromon(m): 8:00pm On Dec 17, 2017
This NwaAmaikpe guy must be really lonely

1 Like

Re: "Kanu Is The Best African Player" - Thierry Henry (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 8:00pm On Dec 17, 2017
Muafrika2:
That's because they were team mates.

Henry also played with other Africans including greats such as Eto and Yaya Toure, and very technical players like Seydou Keita. So being ex-teammates is just not it.

1 Like

Re: "Kanu Is The Best African Player" - Thierry Henry (Photos) by RichiB(m): 8:00pm On Dec 17, 2017
Because he play 4 arsenal na!
Re: "Kanu Is The Best African Player" - Thierry Henry (Photos) by Caseless: 8:01pm On Dec 17, 2017
Kanu is my best player ever.
Re: "Kanu Is The Best African Player" - Thierry Henry (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are a mentally challenged iimbecile only fit for animal testing of fatal drugs. you try too hard to be desperately seen as funny albiet shocking however time and time again you fall woefully short.

You sound like a drugged out version of Anthony Jeselnik on LSD.

You arent funny, nor are you shocking you just sound stup1d most times. i doubt you completed university / polytecnic. I would be you were rusticated due to poor grades. you have no personality, you seek attention desperately hence you attempts at forced shocking comments which only come off as appalling and pathetic .

You seem like to sort of man to over compensate, i am very sure you beat your wife / girl friend. you depict the classic sign of a sociopath craving acceptance.

You crave the negative comments people make in response to the gibberish you type, infact that is why you always make off point comments intentionally to read the negative comments.
I hope you know these are classic traits of serial killers? They kill / maim to get high off the shock , fear and hate the public projects towards the killer.

You are a very deeply disturbed individual whose comments show deep down you have no empathy for human life. you would sooner masturbate to a video of a child getting killed.

Its too bad Nigeria has no proper criminal investigation institution, because i can bet you have alot of dark secrets in your closet
grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Kanu Is The Best African Player" - Thierry Henry (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 8:02pm On Dec 17, 2017
Godswillnwaoma:
what is Thierry Henry is saying self.... well both of them were team mates at arsenal that why.

Have you forgotten Henry and Eto were teammates at Barca?

1 Like

Re: "Kanu Is The Best African Player" - Thierry Henry (Photos) by beautyhd: 8:02pm On Dec 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I've finally realised that your disease is incurable

3 Likes

Re: "Kanu Is The Best African Player" - Thierry Henry (Photos) by Whizsam(m): 8:05pm On Dec 17, 2017
Tajbol4splend:
Legendary at its best, finest, at its peak.

alerted member���
Re: "Kanu Is The Best African Player" - Thierry Henry (Photos) by femi4: 8:05pm On Dec 17, 2017
Kekx:
KANU can never be the best African player,

Where are the likes of Judge Weah, Eto,

What of Mikel Obi ....Oh sorry!!,

In terms of Trophies, He isn't topping in Africa...ETO is topping!
In terms of Ballin, He isn't topping... OKOCHA is topping!
In terms of resting on bench, He isn't topping,. MIKEL is topping!
In terms of personal awards, He isn't topping.... ETO and JUDGE WEAH is topping!

Why and how is he the best player in Africa?

you need procold!

1 Like

Re: "Kanu Is The Best African Player" - Thierry Henry (Photos) by GavelSlam: 8:05pm On Dec 17, 2017
Kekx:
KANU can never be the best African player,

Where are the likes of Judge Weah, Eto,

What of Mikel Obi ....Oh sorry!!,

In terms of Trophies, He isn't topping in Africa...ETO is topping!
In terms of Ballin, He isn't topping... OKOCHA is topping!
In terms of resting on bench, He isn't topping,. MIKEL is topping!
In terms of personal awards, He isn't topping.... ETO and JUDGE WEAH is topping!

Why and how is he the best player in Africa?

Kanu won the:

Under 17 world cup for Nigeria

Dutch Eredivisie with Ajax

Champions league with Ajax.

Europa with Internazionale Milan.

FA cup with Arsenal

League twice with Arsenal with his team undefeated in 49 games.

Won the FA Cup with lowly Portsmouth.

Won the Olympic gold medal

Many other accolades too numerous to remember.

Give him his respect. He deserves it.

5 Likes

Re: "Kanu Is The Best African Player" - Thierry Henry (Photos) by Chukazu: 8:07pm On Dec 17, 2017
Muafrika2:
That's because they were team mates.

That's a fact

Note the word "technically"

Go watch the goal he scored against Brazil at the Olympics and the third goal he scored against Chelsea in the famous 3:2 hatrick win ...then ask how many African players can score that kind of goAl

African striker are known for "shoot and run"

Is not just about playing football and scoring goals, it's also about " the Rhythmic romance " with which you score wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Kanu Is The Best African Player" - Thierry Henry (Photos) by emmie14: 8:08pm On Dec 17, 2017
Suspect33:
he is in Nigeria, what do u expect him to say, he will go to cameroun and tell them samuel eto'o is the best african player, and should he ever visit ivory coast, it becomes D. Drogba

I mean like seriously what is your problem? Who in ur entire generation can match kanu's achievements. Can't you for once bury your envy and innate tribal sentiments that will only lead you to unfortunate misfortune.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Kanu Is The Best African Player" - Thierry Henry (Photos) by GavelSlam: 8:08pm On Dec 17, 2017
Godswillnwaoma:

Henry played with all three.

He knows what he's talking about. Although the language was politically correct.
Re: "Kanu Is The Best African Player" - Thierry Henry (Photos) by Kekx(m): 8:08pm On Dec 17, 2017
GavelSlam:

Kanu won the:

Under 17 world cup for Nigeria

Dutch Eredivisie with Ajax

Champions league with Ajax.

Europa with Internazionale Milan.

FA cup with Arsenal

League twice with Arsenal with his team undefeated in 49 games.

Won the FA Cup with lowly Portsmouth.

Won the Olympic gold medal

Many other accolades too numerous to remember.

Give him his respect. He deserves it.

With all due respect sir, if we go by your judging aspect.

I can authoritatively tell you that Mikel Obi won trophies more than he did.
Re: "Kanu Is The Best African Player" - Thierry Henry (Photos) by NjaPrince(m): 8:09pm On Dec 17, 2017
[All the embellishments just to euphemistically tell someone "you are stupid?"
Hmmmm, onye na way ya]

The more stupid one is, the closer one is to reality. The more stupid one is, the clearer one is. Stupidity is brief and artless, while intelligence squirms and hides itself. Intelligence is unprincipled, but stupidity is honest and straightforward.

You are stupid[/quote]
Re: "Kanu Is The Best African Player" - Thierry Henry (Photos) by Adakintroy: 8:11pm On Dec 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You have to say all this just Cus you want to comment on someone footballing career. What Henry said has to do with his playing career. Not life outside or afterwards. so I don't know what you don't understand there that you have to make that swing.
Re: "Kanu Is The Best African Player" - Thierry Henry (Photos) by Deo1986(m): 8:12pm On Dec 17, 2017
And we still remembered how Wenger and Henry frustrated Kanu at Arsenal.... So stop the hypocrisy.
Re: "Kanu Is The Best African Player" - Thierry Henry (Photos) by GavelSlam: 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2017
Kekx:

With all due respect sir, if we go by your judging aspect.

I can authoritatively tell you that Mikel Obi won trophies more than he did.

Maybe Mikel is a great player and you probably underrate him.

I'll still wager Kanu won more trophies though.

1 Like

Re: "Kanu Is The Best African Player" - Thierry Henry (Photos) by rhektor(m): 8:14pm On Dec 17, 2017
jamexborn:

The more stupid one is, the closer one is to reality. The more stupid one is, the clearer one is. Stupidity is brief and artless, while intelligence squirms and hides itself. Intelligence is unprincipled, but stupidity is honest and straightforward.

You are stupid
So you wasted your time to speak tthis big grammar just to let someone know that he's not wise? Na wa for you o

1 Like

Re: "Kanu Is The Best African Player" - Thierry Henry (Photos) by GavelSlam: 8:15pm On Dec 17, 2017
Deo1986:
And we still remembered how Wenger and Henry frustrated Kanu at Arsenal.... So stop the hypocrisy.

That's a big fat lie.

Kanu could never have displaced Bergkamp and we all know this.

Kanu was good but the Arenal way required a lot of pace something he didn't really have in his locker.

Give Wenger is credit for giving Kanu a second chance.

1 Like

Re: "Kanu Is The Best African Player" - Thierry Henry (Photos) by Luukasz(m): 8:15pm On Dec 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Are you saying kanu didn't invest or make good use of the cash he made in europe?
Re: "Kanu Is The Best African Player" - Thierry Henry (Photos) by Kekx(m): 8:16pm On Dec 17, 2017
GavelSlam:

Maybe Mikel is a great player and you probably underrate him.
[s] I'll still wager Kanu won more trophies though. [/s]
Ma nigga!!, Ma nigga!!
Mikel isn't a great player, but a well decorated player.

Mikel won more trophies than Kanu, sir.
Re: "Kanu Is The Best African Player" - Thierry Henry (Photos) by GavelSlam: 8:16pm On Dec 17, 2017
Chukazu:

That's a fact

Note the word "technically"

Go watch the goal he scored against Brazil at the Olympics and the third goal he scored against Chelsea in the famous 3:2 hatrick win ...then ask how many African players can score that kind of goAl

African striker are known for "shoot and run"

You have an eye for quality players and understand the game .

Re: "Kanu Is The Best African Player" - Thierry Henry (Photos) by Niyinficient(m): 8:17pm On Dec 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Many are mad, few comments.......this is one of the numerous 'fews'

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Nike Unveiled New Super Jersey For World Cup / Nigeria Vs USA (0 - 2) U-20 Women's World Cup Semi-Final Full Time / Messi Finishes Copa America With Red Card After Furious Medel Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.