Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,961 members, 7,838,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Popular Vixen Flashes Stretch Mark-ridden A$$ & Pvssy Walls, Fans React(pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Popular Vixen Flashes Stretch Mark-ridden A$$ & Pvssy Walls, Fans React(pics (893 Views)

Lady Advises Guys About Eating Pvssy / Another Slay Queen Storm Benin Night Club In Braless Outfit - Fans React (pics) / Teenager Flashes Her Bum In A Revealing Ankara Outfit For Her Prom Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Popular Vixen Flashes Stretch Mark-ridden A$$ & Pvssy Walls, Fans React(pics by Faithrisper(f): 4:05pm On Dec 17, 2017
A Fan to a popular social media celebrity and socialite has written an open letter to her.
Read below:

"My heart gasps and labours through each beat as I write this missive, due to the uncontrollable melancholy that outweighs it. What I have seen, I will never unsee. I will need therapy to just get over that.
Blessed are the peeps who have not yet seen what me and a number of other guys have tortured our eyes with. For they shall have peace of mind

Si you have more meat than Bonny Khalwale’s bull. Methinks your body resembles that of wrestling legend Yokozuna. If you bleach like your role model and socialite colleague Vera Sidika, you’ll look exactly like the one time WWF champion.

Your stretch marks remind me of Thika Road before the super highway was built and your abdomen reminds me of a shirtless Rick Ross. Whoever said that skim milk always masquerades as cream never lied.

I have always looked at your lovely Facebook pictures (like the one above) and fought all manner of temptations only for you to disappoint me like this (see photos below). You have more crack than Bobby and Whitney my dear and as one reader commented here, your thighs are a cellulite convention center.

It’s not fair at all. When I first heard that you were the starring vixen in a new video by some guy called Blaqy I rushed to the nearest computer and opened YouTube. But shock on me. I think you should be charged with false advertising because your appearance is a far cry from what we see in the photos.....CONTINUE READING TO SEE MORE PICTURES

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B To Sue Those Who Leaked Her N&de Video Once She Finds Them - SEE Video / How To Lighten Your Skin Naturally / Real Ones -.photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.