Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

LAX Performs In His NYSC Uniform At OLIC4 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / LAX Performs In His NYSC Uniform At OLIC4 (49874 Views)

Teni Performs In Military Uniform At Her Show In Lagos. Wizkid, Tiwa Savage Seen / Chizoba Ejike Wears Nigeria Police Uniform At Miss Intercontinental World, Egypt / Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAX Performs In His NYSC Uniform At OLIC4 by gorgeousfm: 10:17pm On Dec 17, 2017
Gammfreak:
olamide don cast, plp no turn up much
Bro, I no quote NwaAmaikpe because na mental case. I believe say u no be d same with am.
D show make sense die. I had a VIP ticket but I was at d VVIP stand because I sabi organisers. The regulars was over massive. VIP was crazy. The stand that was empty was due to the fact that regulars couldn't sit in d heat of performance. The crowd was really massive. The show was lit till the last performance from Baddo.

Verygudbadguy

5 Likes

Re: LAX Performs In His NYSC Uniform At OLIC4 by dollarcoolcat(m): 10:18pm On Dec 17, 2017
Ride on rasaki
Re: LAX Performs In His NYSC Uniform At OLIC4 by Laple0541(m): 10:22pm On Dec 17, 2017
opethom:
Why people no come fill up the stadium?? Olamide Watin happen na

Why dem go fill am up, se na manu Chelsea de play ni?
Re: LAX Performs In His NYSC Uniform At OLIC4 by Caseless: 10:33pm On Dec 17, 2017
phinaluv:
L.A.X My lover
indeed.
Re: LAX Performs In His NYSC Uniform At OLIC4 by Osisie(m): 10:36pm On Dec 17, 2017
opethom:

Me too o, I was expecting to see a packed stadium cry
Re: LAX Performs In His NYSC Uniform At OLIC4 by Timhigher(m): 10:39pm On Dec 17, 2017
opethom:
shey u get fault
Re: LAX Performs In His NYSC Uniform At OLIC4 by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 17, 2017
opethom:

Can you see the whole stadium from that picture? Just look atew

1 Like

Re: LAX Performs In His NYSC Uniform At OLIC4 by Shamzo4u: 10:43pm On Dec 17, 2017
opethom:

what is your plan bro....to mock him
nah
I believe by tomorrow or next, it will land to ur ears that this is the biggest concert in 2017
Baddo baba...more wave

1 Like

Re: LAX Performs In His NYSC Uniform At OLIC4 by owowa145(m): 10:52pm On Dec 17, 2017
Osisie:

Me too o, I was expecting to see a packed stadium cry

Recession dey Na. Who will just give up money anyhow these days to watch artist sing songs that is on their mp3 devices.
Re: LAX Performs In His NYSC Uniform At OLIC4 by otiranking(m): 10:57pm On Dec 17, 2017
Nodogragra4me:

Under Buhari government No joy...the man mess nigeria up big time .... All Nigerian artist put together no fit fill the venue for this period... Men dey para
Phyno Fest at Enugu nko? Stadium was filled

1 Like

Re: LAX Performs In His NYSC Uniform At OLIC4 by attention007(m): 11:01pm On Dec 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is the beginning of the end for Olamide.
After bragging in Eyan Mayweather of his global sold out shows, this is the best he can come up with?

An empty venue.
I keep telling them, talent not juju makes one remain relevant in music.

People didn't show up for 2 reasons

First because Yomi SARS will perform and people expect olamide to speak out for the street since SARS are extorting money and harassing guys from the street.

Secondly because allegations of some ladies on twitter claiming they were raped during phyno's show and some girls are scared to attend this event with reasons relating to phyno's

1 Like

Re: LAX Performs In His NYSC Uniform At OLIC4 by papijulah: 11:15pm On Dec 17, 2017
Gammfreak:
olamide don cast, plp no turn up much

Shut up! It was a sold out show...LAX performed when people were still getting screened at the gate.

1 Like

Re: LAX Performs In His NYSC Uniform At OLIC4 by papijulah: 11:17pm On Dec 17, 2017
otiranking:

It was a free show. Moreover, olic4 was a sold out concert. VIP VVIP box filled to the brim

1 Like

Re: LAX Performs In His NYSC Uniform At OLIC4 by ionsman: 11:28pm On Dec 17, 2017
All these bloggers sha...Someone who passed out last month here(remember the story was on FP),you still come here to tell us he's still serving...Na wa sha.

1 Like

Re: LAX Performs In His NYSC Uniform At OLIC4 by muffyt05: 11:35pm On Dec 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

After bragging in Eyan Mayweather of his global sold out shows, this is the best he can come up with?

An empty venue.

Will see to the end of your silly comments,idiot like you.
Lax passed out from NYSC months ago. There's no way that's a recent picture. And even if it is, no where in Nigeria apart from Lagos will give you a sold out crowd. Don't pity for Olamide,pitty for your miserable life

1 Like

Re: LAX Performs In His NYSC Uniform At OLIC4 by Zanas: 11:45pm On Dec 17, 2017
papijulah:

It was a free show. Moreover, olic4 was a sold out concert. VIP VVIP box filled to the brim
This is what you call a sold out concert?

2 Likes

Re: LAX Performs In His NYSC Uniform At OLIC4 by Zanas: 11:55pm On Dec 17, 2017
papijulah:

Bloody liar!! Phynofest was not free. In fact the ticket was the same price as OLIC. You can Google it. Phynophest tickets were sold on ariyatickets.com and at at SLOT offices. Below is an image from ariyatickets.com

Re: LAX Performs In His NYSC Uniform At OLIC4 by 1beat(m): 11:55pm On Dec 17, 2017
olamide . olamide olamide ..... hmmm

since lil kesh , Adekunle gold and pheelze leave YBNl ... olamide as drop
(he also tap from dre glory )

pheelze is the strong man of the label but his most under rated
pheelze blow lil kesh he produced shoki
pheelze blow Adekunle gold produce shade
pheelze blow victoh x shinko
he maintain and upgraded olamide standard by producing best rap album like 3/4 times and working closely with him

I pity devoole who will blow him

before olamide released Lagos nawa I foresee the failure of the album which will also reflect in his yearly concert when all production are assign to young John ...d guy as never blow any upcoming artist in Nigeria but maintain the standard of already known once

1 Like

Re: LAX Performs In His NYSC Uniform At OLIC4 by Zanas: 12:05am On Dec 18, 2017
otiranking:
Don't mind that papijulah guy saying that phynofest was free. Phynofest wasn't free. In fact, the tickets were the same price with this OLIC ticket

Re: LAX Performs In His NYSC Uniform At OLIC4 by EmmanuelCena(m): 12:28am On Dec 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

An empty venue.

Remain small make you're sense reach!
Did you attend the show?
The turn out was massive!

When picture roll out, you'll see!
Re: LAX Performs In His NYSC Uniform At OLIC4 by Nobody: 1:39am On Dec 18, 2017
PHYNO remains Legendary

1 Like

Re: LAX Performs In His NYSC Uniform At OLIC4 by privilegejoshua: 3:20am On Dec 18, 2017
Just as expected.I did not expect people to fill up d place,cos most of the people that would be present there are going to be corp members as well...They have been seen one another for so long...

1 Like

Re: LAX Performs In His NYSC Uniform At OLIC4 by shachris02: 3:28am On Dec 18, 2017
Re: LAX Performs In His NYSC Uniform At OLIC4 by damola1: 6:04am On Dec 18, 2017
Why would any reasonable person go to a 1k show in a freaking stadium. His show last year at eko hotels was total shutdown... not everyone that listens to his song is broke

1 Like

Re: LAX Performs In His NYSC Uniform At OLIC4 by iamDjSkukie(m): 6:29am On Dec 18, 2017
Zero Joy everywhr,

1 Like

Re: LAX Performs In His NYSC Uniform At OLIC4 by emzeezlee(m): 6:46am On Dec 18, 2017
2O17:
Ok we have seen him,let him join the queue, the Medusa of Imo state will make him a statue for being proud of NYSC
he'll also be made ''commissioner for corpers and affair''

1 Like

Re: LAX Performs In His NYSC Uniform At OLIC4 by emzeezlee(m): 6:48am On Dec 18, 2017
kaypower1:
Lax dn serve finish o, the last batch this year that dis pop, he was among, lagos camp. posted it on his i.g page. ghost corper tins
if he's a ghost corper,then you are a monitoring spirit grin
kaypower1:
Lax dn serve finish o, the last batch this year that dis pop, he was among, lagos camp. posted it on his i.g page. ghost corper tins
if he's a ghost corper,then you are a monitoring spirit

2 Likes

Re: LAX Performs In His NYSC Uniform At OLIC4 by emzeezlee(m): 6:52am On Dec 18, 2017
Under Buhari government No joy...the man mess nigeria up big time .... All Nigerian artist put together no fit fill the venue for this period... Men dey para[/quote]
am sure u are one of those Nnamdi kanu fans club..
Re: LAX Performs In His NYSC Uniform At OLIC4 by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:01am On Dec 18, 2017
My take on this: Is he allowed to wear his NYSC uniform for non-NYSC activities?

This is uniform abuse.

1 Like

Re: LAX Performs In His NYSC Uniform At OLIC4 by Duru009(m): 9:01am On Dec 18, 2017
Phyno fest is better than this one !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

T.i And Tiny Get Their Own Reality Show / Lagos Police Releases Statement On Seun Egbegbe's BDC Fraud / Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.