Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

LAX Performs In His NYSC Uniform At OLIC4 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / LAX Performs In His NYSC Uniform At OLIC4 (49870 Views)

Teni Performs In Military Uniform At Her Show In Lagos. Wizkid, Tiwa Savage Seen / Chizoba Ejike Wears Nigeria Police Uniform At Miss Intercontinental World, Egypt / Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAX Performs In His NYSC Uniform At OLIC4 by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is the beginning of the end for Olamide.
After bragging in Eyan Mayweather of his global sold out shows, this is the best he can come up with?

An empty venue.
I keep telling them, talent not juju makes one remain relevant in music.

You seem so satisfy with his downfall... kilode
Re: LAX Performs In His NYSC Uniform At OLIC4 by heedrhez(m): 9:21am On Dec 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

After bragging in Eyan Mayweather of his global sold out shows, this is the best he can come up with?

An empty venue.

is like ur brain is faulty i was @ d concert people decided to b on d pitch rather than sitting incase u dont know show was sold out
Re: LAX Performs In His NYSC Uniform At OLIC4 by newslifeop: 9:32am On Dec 18, 2017
Ok
Re: LAX Performs In His NYSC Uniform At OLIC4 by meetbalo(m): 10:32am On Dec 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

An empty venue.
u called dat place an empty venue. U re mistaken bro, u think say if all those pple sidon that place go contain dem? I was der, i know wat am saying. OLAMIDE SHUT DOWN SURULERE. Lagosians no dey gree sidon na, u don forget?
Re: LAX Performs In His NYSC Uniform At OLIC4 by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 18, 2017
phinaluv:
L.A.X My lover
go and take ur medicine
Re: LAX Performs In His NYSC Uniform At OLIC4 by engrkaz(m): 11:34am On Dec 18, 2017
Yomi SARS is dirty, wretched, and an unfortunate Igbo smoker... He don use him own koba baddoo..

1 Like

Re: LAX Performs In His NYSC Uniform At OLIC4 by geedup(m): 12:15pm On Dec 18, 2017
i though it was posted here that he has passed out.....bloggers sef
Re: LAX Performs In His NYSC Uniform At OLIC4 by Zanas: 12:16pm On Dec 18, 2017
heedrhez:

is like ur brain is faulty i was @ d concert people decided to b on d pitch rather than sitting incase u dont know show was sold out
meetbalo:
u called dat place an empty venue. U re mistaken bro, u think say if all those pple sidon that place go contain dem? I was der, i know wat am saying. OLAMIDE SHUT DOWN SURULERE. Lagosians no dey gree sidon na, u don forget?
All of you shouting show was sold out. How can a show be sold out when there are many empty seats all over the place just because people decided to stand on the pitch? Attached below is a picture of Phyno's concert at Nnamdi Azikiwe Stadium Enugu, the entire pitch and seats were filled and people were still outside struggling to come in. Look at these pics and see what a sold out stadium looks like. Stop trying to deny the obvious with lame excuses

Re: LAX Performs In His NYSC Uniform At OLIC4 by Chiefly(m): 4:55pm On Dec 18, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Police Releases Statement On Seun Egbegbe's BDC Fraud / Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) / T.i And Tiny Get Their Own Reality Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.