Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Need Help In Choosing Between Honda Baby Boy And Mazda 626 2002 Model - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Need Help In Choosing Between Honda Baby Boy And Mazda 626 2002 Model (1585 Views)

Please I Need To Know More About Mazda CX9 And Mazda CX7 / Between Honda (evil Spirit) And Toyota Camry ( Muscle) / Kia, Porsche, And Mazda Win Big At 2020 World Car Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help In Choosing Between Honda Baby Boy And Mazda 626 2002 Model by Sharmeenator(m): 7:44pm On Dec 17, 2017
Hello gurus! I need help in choosing between an Automatic or Manual Honda baby boy and Manual Mazda 626 2002 model. I'm very confused right now and I have to choose before this opportunity eludes me. The three cars all look clean from the outside and they fall within my budget, with the Honda Baby boy automatic being the cheapest because the owner urgently needs money as advertised. Please help a bro as this will be my first car.

CC:
Gazzuzz
Captainking
Automotive1
Autojosh
Mynd44
Re: Need Help In Choosing Between Honda Baby Boy And Mazda 626 2002 Model by captainking(m): 9:18pm On Dec 17, 2017
Sharmeenator:
Hello gurus! I need help in choosing between an Automatic or Manual Honda baby boy and Manual Mazda 626 2002 model. I'm very confused right now and I have to choose before this opportunity eludes me. The three cars all look clean from the outside and they fall within my budget, with the Honda Baby boy automatic being the cheapest because the owner urgently needs money as advertised. Please help a bro as this will be my first car.

CC:
Gazzuzz
Captainking
Automotive1
Autojosh
Mynd44
Boss.. I would advice you go for the Honda.. If it's within your budget.. Parts are cheap.. And available.. And easy to maintain.. Thou.. Honda has this leg problem even thou mine hasn't given me such in 2 years of use.. Stick to the recomend engine and gear oil.. But most importantly.. Before buying.. Do due diligence... Go with a competent mecho to help check out the car and scan the ride to detect hidden faults.. Also.. Some sellers have removed some warning lights like check engine.. When starting the car.. When you turn on ignition.. All dashboard lights should display... Check out for that... I can say a lot.. But ...let the professors Come and give you more tips.. Note.. Any of the cars you choose.. You must check it properly.. Thanks..
Re: Need Help In Choosing Between Honda Baby Boy And Mazda 626 2002 Model by Sharmeenator(m): 11:26pm On Dec 17, 2017
Thank you boss. Your advise are noted.
captainking:

Boss.. I would advice you go for the Honda.. If it's within your budget.. Parts are cheap.. And available.. And easy to maintain.. Thou.. Honda has this leg problem even thou mine hasn't given me such in 2 years of use.. Stick to the recomend engine and gear oil.. But most importantly.. Before buying.. Do due diligence... Go with a competent mecho to help check out the car and scan the ride to detect hidden faults.. Also.. Some sellers have removed some warning lights like check engine.. When starting the car.. When you turn on ignition.. All dashboard lights should display... Check out for that... I can say a lot.. But ...let the professors Come and give you more tips.. Note.. Any of the cars you choose.. You must check it properly.. Thanks..
Re: Need Help In Choosing Between Honda Baby Boy And Mazda 626 2002 Model by captainking(m): 11:44pm On Dec 17, 2017
Sharmeenator:
Thank you boss. Your advise are noted.
you are welcome boss
Re: Need Help In Choosing Between Honda Baby Boy And Mazda 626 2002 Model by Lexusgs430: 11:52pm On Dec 17, 2017
Sharmeenator:

CC:
Gazzuzz
Captainking
Automotive1
Autojosh
Mynd44

Just pay GAZZUZZ 10K for professional inspection and report...........
Re: Need Help In Choosing Between Honda Baby Boy And Mazda 626 2002 Model by captainking(m): 6:03am On Dec 18, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Just pay GAZZUZZ 10K for professional inspection and report...........
supported...
Re: Need Help In Choosing Between Honda Baby Boy And Mazda 626 2002 Model by jaychubi: 6:32am On Dec 18, 2017
Sharmeenator:

CC:
Gazzuzz
Captainking
Automotive1
Autojosh
Mynd44

No Camry or corolla in ur options, they are the best for starters
Re: Need Help In Choosing Between Honda Baby Boy And Mazda 626 2002 Model by diportivo: 7:05am On Dec 18, 2017
jaychubi:

says u?

or the Americans?

or the Ugandans?

no wonder robbers are having a field day
Re: Need Help In Choosing Between Honda Baby Boy And Mazda 626 2002 Model by captainking(m): 7:23am On Dec 18, 2017
jaychubi:

he is operating within his budget
Re: Need Help In Choosing Between Honda Baby Boy And Mazda 626 2002 Model by captainking(m): 7:24am On Dec 18, 2017
jaychubi:

he is operating within his budget..
Re: Need Help In Choosing Between Honda Baby Boy And Mazda 626 2002 Model by captainking(m): 7:24am On Dec 18, 2017
diportivo:

says u?

or the Americans?

or the Ugandans?

no wonder robbers are having a field day
its the Nigerians that' said it.. No mind am jari boss.. Haahhaahaha..
Re: Need Help In Choosing Between Honda Baby Boy And Mazda 626 2002 Model by Sharmeenator(m): 7:28am On Dec 18, 2017
Yes no Camry or corolla. I feel the tiny light is overpriced. I dislike the bland design compared to other brands of the same year. And as Captainking rightly said, I'm working within my budget.
jaychubi:

Re: Need Help In Choosing Between Honda Baby Boy And Mazda 626 2002 Model by Sharmeenator(m): 7:30am On Dec 18, 2017
Please who has Gazzuzz's contact detail? Baba Gazzuzz where are you sir? Your boy need your professional advise o.
Re: Need Help In Choosing Between Honda Baby Boy And Mazda 626 2002 Model by captainking(m): 11:30am On Dec 18, 2017
Sharmeenator:
Yes no Camry or corolla. I feel the tiny light is overpriced. I dislike the bland design compared to other brands of the same year. And as Captainking rightly said, I'm working within my budget.
nice boss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help On My Nissan Tiida 2007 / Buy Nigerian-used And/or (tokunbo) Cars With Confidence - By Autoelectng! / Avalon 2014 Reverse Camera �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.