Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,787 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Between Honda (evil Spirit) And Toyota Camry ( Muscle) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Between Honda (evil Spirit) And Toyota Camry ( Muscle) (4552 Views)

"Evil Spirit, Baby Boy, Big For Nothing" – Popular Cars Renamed By Nigerians / Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? / Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Honda (evil Spirit) And Toyota Camry ( Muscle) by Tintedladybeer: 7:51pm On Dec 14, 2020
Hello house, please i need the help of car gurus in making this very important decision I'm about to make.
I intend to get my first car and i would want advice on which of these two is cars is more advisable to buy.
Between Toyota Camry (muscle)
And Honda ( evil spirit)

Note: i can afford to buy either, i just need advice on which one to go for.

1 Like

Re: Between Honda (evil Spirit) And Toyota Camry ( Muscle) by Johnvinzlove: 7:53pm On Dec 14, 2020
Actually, buying the evil spirit is like having more problem to urself. We are in Nigeria. Bro, let's trek, we are all in this. We can do it

2 Likes

Re: Between Honda (evil Spirit) And Toyota Camry ( Muscle) by captainking(m): 8:09pm On Dec 14, 2020
Johnvinzlove:
Actually, buying the evil spirit is like having more problem to urself. We are in Nigeria. Bro, let's trek, we are all in this. We can do it
Trek alone.. He wants to buy a car...

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Between Honda (evil Spirit) And Toyota Camry ( Muscle) by Elsueno: 8:39pm On Dec 14, 2020
Honda evil spirit, if you want Toyota. go for corrola, though you will need a strong jazz to keep away thieves

6 Likes

Re: Between Honda (evil Spirit) And Toyota Camry ( Muscle) by Mayor555(m): 8:44pm On Dec 14, 2020
Tintedladybeer:
Hello house, please i need the help of car gurus in making this very important decision I'm about to make.
I intend to get my first car and i would want advice on which of these two is cars is more advisable to buy.
And Honda ( evil spirit)

Personally I'll buy Honda Accord 2010

if you must buy Camry, make sure it's 2010 model (2AR engine).

Bless up.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Honda (evil Spirit) And Toyota Camry ( Muscle) by kunki90(m): 9:34pm On Dec 14, 2020
If its the 08 honda vs 08 camry—— go for the honda

If its the 011 honda vs 011 camry —- go for the camry

I come in peace cool

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Honda (evil Spirit) And Toyota Camry ( Muscle) by replete(m): 9:45pm On Dec 14, 2020
kunki90:

I come in peace cool
correct guy
Re: Between Honda (evil Spirit) And Toyota Camry ( Muscle) by HeavenlyBang(m): 10:09pm On Dec 14, 2020
Add money and buy a 2013 Accord.

3 Likes

Re: Between Honda (evil Spirit) And Toyota Camry ( Muscle) by olumzzz(m): 6:07am On Dec 15, 2020
HeavenlyBang:
Add money and buy a 2013 Accord.
Any particular reason why you're recommending this?
Re: Between Honda (evil Spirit) And Toyota Camry ( Muscle) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:11am On Dec 15, 2020
Elsueno:
Honda evil spirit, if you want Toyota. go for corrola, though you will need a strong jazz to keep away thieves
loooooool...so u go buy car still go babalawo go do jazz again,nothing wey pesin no go see for corolla

3 Likes

Re: Between Honda (evil Spirit) And Toyota Camry ( Muscle) by Alfred74: 9:16am On Dec 15, 2020
Elsueno:

Camry sir

Camry

I didnt see where he asked for advice for other peoples personal choices

Another reason to #endsars

6 Likes

Re: Between Honda (evil Spirit) And Toyota Camry ( Muscle) by Elsueno: 11:46am On Dec 15, 2020
Alfred74:

Camry sir
Camry
I didnt see where he asked for advice for other peoples personal choices
Another reason to #endsars
grin grin Am just saying D truth sha
Re: Between Honda (evil Spirit) And Toyota Camry ( Muscle) by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:54am On Dec 15, 2020
olumzzz:

Any particular reason why you're recommending this?

Much better car.
Re: Between Honda (evil Spirit) And Toyota Camry ( Muscle) by dammiedot(m): 6:56pm On Dec 15, 2020
Honda accord is more luxurious than the camry. The choice is still yours.

1 Like

Re: Between Honda (evil Spirit) And Toyota Camry ( Muscle) by Jamesbally: 7:54pm On Dec 15, 2020
Buy Honda evil spirit. Toyota is for poor people, the only reason they buy Toyota is to move from point A to B. With low safety features, almost zero luxury, comfort and aethestic.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Honda (evil Spirit) And Toyota Camry ( Muscle) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 16, 2020
Honda accord dey pull leg for middle of d road. Don't let them deceive u with " newer models don't pull leg"

2 Likes

Re: Between Honda (evil Spirit) And Toyota Camry ( Muscle) by Julbu(m): 9:30pm On Dec 16, 2020
Toyota all the way....Any road side mechanic can work on it and you are still good to go...If na luxury only you are looking at them Honda owns luxury

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Honda (evil Spirit) And Toyota Camry ( Muscle) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 16, 2020
If u a lazyyouth Honda
If u a hoodlum Toyota
Simple
If u are normal go German

4 Likes

Re: Between Honda (evil Spirit) And Toyota Camry ( Muscle) by tasceige(m): 11:49pm On Dec 16, 2020
Confirm. Learnt the 08 honda to be specific consumes oil. Don't know how true this is. But for me, I will definitely go for the Honda.

Go any mech shop, na 60% Toyota

kunki90:

I come in peace cool
Re: Between Honda (evil Spirit) And Toyota Camry ( Muscle) by Nostradamus: 4:42pm On Dec 24, 2020
Tintedladybeer:
And Honda ( evil spirit)

which did yu later chose?
Re: Between Honda (evil Spirit) And Toyota Camry ( Muscle) by TheVictim01(m): 5:24pm On Dec 24, 2020
tasceige:
Confirm. Learnt the 08 honda to be specific consumes oil. Don't know how true this is. But for me, I will definitely go for the Honda.

Go any mech shop, na 60% Toyota

That's a blatant lie. The 08 accord doesn't consumes much of a fuel, it's reasonably efficient. With upto 22 to 24 mpg, that's good by my standards. Plus the accord is more powerful than the mediocre styled camry, with 177hp to 187hp to the sedan and coupe respectively. Plus OP, the suspension of the camry is too soft and handles a lackluster to the accord. Best of luck anyway!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Honda (evil Spirit) And Toyota Camry ( Muscle) by tasceige(m): 9:23pm On Dec 24, 2020
TheVictim01:

That's a blatant lie. The 08 accord doesn't consumes much of a fuel, it's reasonably efficient. With upto 22 to 24 mpg, that's good by my standards. Plus the accord is more powerful than the mediocre styled camry, with 177hp to 187hp to the sedan and coupe respectively. Plus OP, the suspension of the camry is too soft and handles a lackluster to the accord. Best of luck anyway!

Engine oil bro, not PMS

4 Likes

Re: Between Honda (evil Spirit) And Toyota Camry ( Muscle) by TheVictim01(m): 9:26pm On Dec 24, 2020
tasceige:

Engine oil bro, not PMS
In this case you're right, but there's a catch though. The engine oil bay bottom plate is aluminum not a iron, so it tends to leak when brushed off a rough terrain.

1 Like

Re: Between Honda (evil Spirit) And Toyota Camry ( Muscle) by tasceige(m): 10:51pm On Dec 24, 2020
TheVictim01:

In this case you're right, but there's a catch though. The engine oil bay bottom plate is aluminum not a iron, so it tends to leak when brushed off a rough terrain.
I gerrit hemme find one clean one.
Re: Between Honda (evil Spirit) And Toyota Camry ( Muscle) by Mulatta(m): 8:47am On Dec 25, 2020
Mr go for Honda, maintain it probably and you will enjoy it

1 Like

Re: Between Honda (evil Spirit) And Toyota Camry ( Muscle) by seanfer(m): 4:34pm On Dec 25, 2020
Presently using Camry but my next Car must be Accord. 2013

8 Likes

Re: Between Honda (evil Spirit) And Toyota Camry ( Muscle) by magicfingers009: 11:38pm On Dec 25, 2020
From the responses above, Honda Accord wins.

I'll also choose Honda for the following reasons.

1. Performance. If you love to drive and need good response from your car, don't go for a Toyota. Toyota is easy to maintain (abuse) unlike the Honda, you must have a good maintenance culture to enjoy it.

2. Aesthetics. You can't compare the interior of Honda to Toyota. Toyota is too bare, no intentional effort by the manufacturer to make it interesting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Honda (evil Spirit) And Toyota Camry ( Muscle) by jayinfo2(m): 12:15pm On Sep 06, 2022
Tintedladybeer:
And Honda ( evil spirit)

which car did u later buy are you enjoying it ?
Re: Between Honda (evil Spirit) And Toyota Camry ( Muscle) by 4ward4: 11:45pm On Sep 07, 2022
Honda accord dey pull leg for middle of d road. Don't let them deceive u with " newer models don't pull leg"

Tactics used by those importers to hike prices of Toyota, been using accord right from 05 until I gradually graduated to 2011.. I never for once got issues. I will tell you I have seen Benz, Toyota, and other model broken down with leg issues.
My Motor is Just Accord for saloon and SUV for Lexus.. I no go buy another salon except for accord...Nice interior and other features.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians's Impression About Second Hand Cars. / Fuel Gauge Problem / Why Toyota Corolla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.