Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,696 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) (61012 Views)

Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano / All Eyes On Oluwo Of Iwo At London Airport As He Arrives Country In Style.Photos / Ezelekhae Ewuare: The Crown Prince Of Benin Kingdom Unveiled In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 17, 2017
Did I talk about a "final solution" ?
Why must you assume that I am a nazi ?
Stop trying to guess what I am thinking, focus on what I am saying and the logics of it.
Have I said anything which is false ? No.
And for your information, the nature of nigeria allows precolonial identities to continue their existence although in a less splendid fashion.
Lately Edo famous singer Osayomore was kidnapped by people who took him to gelegele and then to a boat and then to the creeks, guess which people did that ?
All these pirates on west african coasts who are they ?
A fact is a fact.

Maezara:
So what do you plan to do? Launch the "Final Solution" of the Ijaws, like the Nazis did with the Jews? grin

I know for a fact that it's not possible for members of your own tribe in Edo State to be innocent of these crimes of which you accuse the Ijaws---they're human vices. So, what do you plan to do to members of your own tribe who indulge in such crimes? That's the same treatment that must be meted out to any Ijaw that commits any crime. There can be no discrimination, because, in case you forgot, they're Nigerians, and Edo state is Nigerian territory, so you have EQUAL RIGHTS.

I know I must sound too idealistic for your liking---but that's exactly what I like about me.

I'm telling you how things should be, in principle---but of course, in practice, they're not so, because, like Plato said 2500 years ago, "I have created the perfect state, but where are the perfect people?"

1 Like

Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by SicilianMafia: 11:31pm On Dec 17, 2017
historyworld031:
The worse thing is that war isn't actually about numbers.
Japan was dealing a huge blow to china in ww2 while chinese population is ten times that of japan.
cezar defeated the gauls who outnumbered his troups around 10 to 1.
Eritrea defeated ethiopia which outnulbered eritrea around 10 to 1.
How relevent is a talk about numbers. Even Sun Tzu made war strategies for smaller forces to defeat much larger forces and he did defeat forces outnumbering his forces 30 to 1. If people want a fight then let the fight start, talking about nulbers is futile.

Measuring population isnt also my thing, but Ijaws are too small to us to be flexin population they don't have!

1 Like

Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by OgaBuhari: 11:31pm On Dec 17, 2017
debspauly:
am not good you just hurt my feelings.. present ten Bobo and cabin biscuits to appease the gods.
honestly i'm so sorry. I was just apoplectic and pissed off by the way u girl's put up this handsomeness as ur utmost priority and criteria in choosing a r/ship, forgetting the fact that he may dish u out later on and dump u for another girl.
Anyways that's a story for another day.
Can we interact via pm?
Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 17, 2017
historyworld031:
Did I talk about a "final solution" ?
Why must you assume that I am a nazi ?
Stop trying to guess what I am thinking, focus on what I am saying and the logics of it.
Have I said anything which is false ? No.
And for your information, the nature of nigeria allows precolonial identities to continue their existence although in a less splendid fashion.
Lately Edo famous singer Osayomore was kidnapped by people who took him to gelegele and then to a boat and then to the creeks, guess which people did that ?
All these pirates on west african coasts who are they ?
A fact is a fact.

The emoji should have told you I was joking nah. Don't take it serious.

Precolonial identities---I have no respect for such "things"---and of what value are they to a union bedevilled by nepotism, tribalism, regionalism and sectionalism? I only know Nigeria. Every Nigerian is at home anywhere in the country---I think the constitution makes provisions for that.

So, some criminals kidnapped someone in the community---the security agencies follow their trail and put efforts into nabbing them. When they eventually succeed, I suppose the land has laws that address such crimes?

So, what else? The other Ijaws are guilty by association?
Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by Paulosky1900: 11:40pm On Dec 17, 2017
Tecno66:
Man go just dey laugh when he no hear funny stuff to make am laugh? Wen man just carry dey laugh like that, craize don start be dat o.

atleast a little smile not to laugh
Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 17, 2017
First of all it is not just this kidnapping, there are huundreds more.
And they do so much piracy that they have dethrowned samalian pirates.
And if your opinion is to not have respect for pre-colonial identities then good for you, but your opinion is not the reality since the nature of nigeria since creation has recognized the precolonial countries which fought against the british and lost a war giving place to the british colonial creation nigeria.
I pay hommage to my ancestors whose country was the Benin Kingdom and I will not forget my ancestors and their fight agaisnt the british, I will not forget my identity, the british will not decide that for me.
I am not the product of a british company (niger company), I am the product of my ancestors.
I will honour the brave fight of my ancestors.
You can not eraz more than 1000 years of existence of a country just in 100 years. Who knows how long nigeria will last. Nigeria is just a new country, we can't tell what the future has in store for nigeria. And every nigerian feels this way.
Saying you have no respect for pre-colonial countries is just like saying you have no respect for history and the ancestors.
Even the british who created nigeria value their history and their ancestors.
"You can't connect the dots looking forward, you can only connect them looking backward".

Maezara:
The emoji should have told you I was joking nah. Don't take it serious.

Precolonial identities---I have no respect for such "things"---and of what value are they to a union bedevilled by nepotism, tribalism, regionalism and sectionalism? I only know Nigeria. Every Nigerian is at home anywhere in the country---I think the constitution makes provisions for that.

So, some criminals kidnapped someone in the community---the security agencies follow their trail and put efforts into nabbing them. When they eventually succeed, I suppose the land has laws that address such crimes?

So, what else? The other Ijaws are guilty by association?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 18, 2017
historyworld031:
First of all it is not just this kidnapping, there are huundreds more.
And they do so much piracy that they have dethrowned samalian pirates.
And if your opinion is to not have respect for pre-colonial identities then good for you, but your opinion is not the reality since the nature of nigeria since creation has recognized the precolonial countries which fought against the british and lost a war giving place to the british colonial creation nigeria.
I pay hommage to my ancestors whose country was the Benin Kingdom and I will not forget my ancestors and their fight agaisnt the british, I will not forget my identity, the british will not decide that for me.
I am not the product of a british company (niger company), I am the product of my ancestors.
I will honour the brave fight of my ancestors.
You can not eraz more than 1000 years of existence of a country just in 100 years. Who knows how long nigeria will last. Nigeria is just a new country, we can't tell what the future has in store for nigeria. And every nigerian feels this way.
Saying you have no respect for pre-colonial countries is just like saying you have no respect for history and the ancestors.
Even the british who created nigeria value their history and their ancestors.
"You can't connect the dots looking forward, you can only connect them looking backward".

Okay. You're a Nigerian BINI [Bini first, Nigerian second]---"Nigerian" is the qualifier of the defining category "BINI", while I'm a Yoruba NIGERIAN [Nigerian first, Yoruba second]---"Yoruba" is the qualifier of the defining category "Nigerian".

The reason the country is fücked is because most "Nigerians" are like you. That's the problem. If the majority are like that, then you may be right that the union is hopeless.
Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by 2dice01: 12:04am On Dec 18, 2017
debspauly:
what do you want to see ko! the guy no fine be say En no fine case closed next!!!!!
because u are on low cut now... We will not hear word again abi grin
Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 18, 2017
First of all I am not "bini", "bini" is a slang, my grandmother never used that word. I think it is outsiders who keep refferring to the Edos who live in Benin City as "bini", we are no diffrent from edos who live in delta or in esan land or elsewhere. Stop confusing cities with tribes. Benin Kingdom was a country with its capital (Benin City) and its internal migrations just like france and paris.
So sorry that I am not willing to sacrifice the memory of my ancestors in order to help you perpetuate the creation of your british "messiahs".
Did we ask for nigeria to be created ? No it was forced upon us at gunpoint after killing us in the millions.
Am I an advocate for stability ? yes I am, but I must honour my ancestors, it is your own choice if you refuse to honour yours.
Try and ask yourself how logical your wish is.

Maezara:
Okay. You're a Nigerian BINI [Bini first, Nigerian second]---"Nigerian" is the qualifier of the defining category "BINI", while I'm a Yoruba NIGERIAN [Nigerian first, Yoruba second]---"Yoruba" is the qualifier of the defining category "Nigerian".

The reason the country is fücked is because most "Nigerians" are like you. That's the problem. If the majority are like that, then you may be right that the union is hopeless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by debspauly(f): 12:16am On Dec 18, 2017
OgaBuhari:
honestly i'm so sorry. I was just apoplectic and pissed off by the way u girl's put up this handsomeness as ur utmost priority and criteria in choosing a r/ship, forgetting the fact that he may dish u out later on and dump u for another girl.
Anyways that's a story for another day.
Can we interact via pm?
its OK I was just playing with you but honestly speaking the guy isn't so fine.
Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by Achillesdam500(m): 12:17am On Dec 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The kpekuses of BIU, Auchipoly, Ekiadolor, Uniben, AAU and Igbinedion university students are devoured daily on the kingsize bed in one ugly palace at Uselu.

No mercy whatsoever for any creature in skirts.
See him scouting for a new prey like a thief.
The monarchy is finished.

Oba is a write off,
The Edaiken is even worse.
I knew you would make no sense
Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by debspauly(f): 12:19am On Dec 18, 2017
2dice01:
because u are on low cut now... We will not hear word again abi grin
who is this one that resembles my village people so at your young age you don join them dey use mirror.
Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 18, 2017
historyworld031:
First of all I am not "bini", "bini" is a slang, my grandmother never used that word. I think it is outsiders who keep refferring to the Edos who live in Benin City as "bini", we are no diffrent from edos who live in delta or in esan land. Stop confusing cities with tribes. Benin Kingdom was a country with its capital (Benin City) and its internal migrations just like france and paris.
So sorry that I am not willing to sacrifice the memory of my ancestors in order to help you perpetuate the creation of your british "messiahs".
Did we ask for nigeria to be created ? No it was forced upon us at gunpoint after killing us in the millions.
Am I an advocate for stability ? yes I am, but I must honour my ancestors, it is your own choice if you refuse to honour yours.

Oh, "Bini" is not the name of your tribe? Pardon me. I do not know your history.

I do not understand what you mean by honoring your ancestors---but my point is this; take religion as an example, some of us have no religion, while others do. For those who have a religion, no one asks them to abandon or dishonor it, but to avoid discriminating against people of different religions.

It's the same logic I'm applying here. I don't care about my ancestors [I didn't choose them to be my ancestors afterall, and I don't have to like them---neither do I hate them], neither do I care for traditions or an ethnic identity, but you do, and have the RIGHT to---it's your choice. You can honour your ancestors without discriminating against other Nigerians of different tribes, with different ancestors.

As long as you remain a part of the union, that's how it should be. If you want out, that's another matter entirely.

You seem to be blaming your Nigerian nationality on the British a lot, but why didn't your forebears opt out immediately after independence if they hated it that much?
Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by 2dice01: 12:28am On Dec 18, 2017
debspauly:
who is this one that resembles my village people so at your young age you don join them dey use mirror.
dont worry we will meet in za ozza room

Goodnight
Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 18, 2017
We had a fake independence.
Real independence would have required a return to pre-colonial borders.
Everybody in nigeria wanted out before independence, but neo-colonialism kept us together.
Please remind yourself what the civil war was about.
Discussion closed.
But why are you asking me such a rhetorical question.

Maezara:
Oh, "Bini" is not the name of your tribe? Pardon me. I do not know your history.

I do not understand what you mean by honoring your ancestors---but my point is this; take religion as an example, some of us have no religion, while others do. For those who have a religion, no one asks them to abandon or dishonor it, but to avoid discriminating against people of different religions.

It's the same logic I'm applying here. I don't care about my ancestors [I didn't choose them to be my ancestors afterall, and I don't have to like them---neither do I hate them], neither do I care for traditions or an ethnic identity, but you do, and have the RIGHT to---it's your choice. You can honour your ancestors without discriminating against other Nigerians of different tribes, with different ancestors.

As long as you remain a part of the union, that's how it should be. If you want out, that's another matter entirely.

You seem to be blaming your Nigerian nationality on the British a lot, but why didn't your forebears opt out immediately after independence if they hated it that much?
Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by OgaBuhari: 12:45am On Dec 18, 2017
debspauly:
its OK I was just playing with you but honestly speaking the guy isn't so fine.
everyone God created is beautiful. Give me ur mail let's interact.
Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 18, 2017
historyworld031:
We had a fake independence.
Everybody in nigeria wanted out before independence, but neo-colonialism kept us together.
Discussion closed.

The civil war happened seven years later. I don't believe any major conflict would have ensued had any group been really serious about opting out immediately after independence. They all considered Nigeria an experiment to be performed, and all went into it.

Discussion closed? Are you offended? I come in peace. grin

Well, it's not a rhetorical question. I guess you knew---that's why you answered it.
Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by OgaBuhari: 12:48am On Dec 18, 2017
historyworld031:
[s] We had a fake independence.
Discussion closed.
[/s]
i don't bother myself reading all those hogwash.
The Ijaw Nation's 21 days Ultimatum will soon reach.
U Benin Better get ready to become IDP'S just like those the war torned North East
Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 3:27am On Dec 18, 2017
SicilianMafia:

I salute the person mey curse you with stupidity i swear the thing don tey for your family wella

Why you dey curse the guy na? Just imagine ur own user name sef... the most wicked/mafia city in Italy.
Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by Ony111: 4:47am On Dec 18, 2017
Paulosky1900:
mehn but this prince is like he will be more harsh than his dad...no smiles atall shocked
no b lie
Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by AdaFonju: 5:08am On Dec 18, 2017
historyworld031:
In the sense that they keep making stuf up.
They took a french word "Père" and said it were the ijaw title for their "kings".
They make up kingdoms which are villages part of already existing kingdoms.

Père(father) is a different pronunciation from Pere which means "highness" e.g O pere "his highness" , its only someone who is an willfully ignorant that will make such a comparison
Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by AdaFonju: 5:24am On Dec 18, 2017
SicilianMafia:
[s][/s]

6states that they are like houseflies in?

Look at this clown that lacks knowledge on important matters.... For your info urhobos , isoko and itshekiri are Edo clans , Edo state alone is over 8million, We have clans in Lagos and Even Ondo..... Ijaws are not even up to 600k in bayelsa ,this is a fact , even in 2014 election that booted Jonathan out bayelsa was less than 500k votes ..... Hahaha now you clown you were saying?

Come on get out angry

Historyworld031 this kids of nowadays are really lost cheesy cheesy
Edo has never been a tribe, itsekiri speaks a yoruba dialect, urhobo/ isoko are distinct ethnic nationalities who the bini people oppress in edo state, the tiv and Ibibios are even more than bini people in terms of population and influence, Ijaws are the fourth largest ethnic nationality recognized by Nigeria & the world, get your facts right kalatubo

Nigeria, Africa's most populous country, is composed of more than 250 ethnic groups; the most populous and politically influential are: Hausa and the Fulani 29%, Yoruba 21%, Igbo (Ibo) 18%, Ijaw 10%, Kanuri 4%, Ibibio 3.5%, Tiv 2.5%

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/ni.html
Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by Humanbeingyahoocom(f): 5:36am On Dec 18, 2017
Desmond's sandal is made in Nigeria
Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by Maross(m): 5:37am On Dec 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The kpekuses of BIU, Auchipoly, Ekiadolor, Uniben, AAU and Igbinedion university students are devoured daily on the kingsize bed in one ugly palace at Uselu.

No mercy whatsoever for any creature in skirts.
See him scouting for a new prey like a thief.
The monarchy is finished.

Oba is a write off,
The Edaiken is even worse.

Heed my advice:
Please be careful of what you post. Words have a way of coming back to haunt you...even on a faceless forum. Speaking from experience.

1 Like

Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by debspauly(f): 7:20am On Dec 18, 2017
2dice01:
dont worry we will meet in za ozza room

Goodnight
sorry but which one be Ozza room again Nawa ooo I said it sha.
Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by proxillin(m): 7:21am On Dec 18, 2017
Benin, the farm of italian virginos
Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by debspauly(f): 7:25am On Dec 18, 2017
OgaBuhari:
everyone God created is beautiful. Give me ur mail let's interact.
lolzzz it's ok sir I have heard you oo just send a message.. that will do.
Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by Dirkcoyt: 7:40am On Dec 18, 2017
Maezara:
Bros, make you calm down. You were born an Edo by CHANCE, not by CHOICE. You too dey over-identify with an ACCIDENT OF BIRTH.
Deep! I had to reason it all.
Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by Smartii(m): 7:44am On Dec 18, 2017
When did it became a Benin tradition to be showcasing crown prince ke? The present king was not known until his announcement and probably coronation, this one is enjoying aye royal already. I hope he has public and private sector experience just like past kings because royalty comes with experience in the JUNGLE, so that u can testify to how your people feel and not been shielded and protected like Bill Gates from birth.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary / Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Lagos Resort (PHOTOS) / 8 Things Visitors Are Forbidden To Do At Oba Of Benin Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.