Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Misery, God Or Devil - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Misery, God Or Devil (549 Views)

The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery / Nigeria: A Burning Cauldron Of Human Misery. The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die / Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Misery, God Or Devil by Godwithus20: 8:29pm On Dec 17, 2017
i have been a regular visitor here for some time now, and havin gone through some topics and the Replies, i just hope i can share this experience that has been giving me some though time to comprehend...

straight to the point...

it started on a sunday morning of 14th may 2017, after some long period of fasting 6 to 6 at times i would stop at 3 say, during weekends.

before then, i have had this continous demonic oppression, to the point that i couldnt sleep at night even when i pray before going to bed.

on this said date, i went out for morning cry. along the way, discovered a supreme being was leading me. this particular being was directing me. something like (if He wanted me to go right, then He would have to touch my right hand, if He wanted me to go left He touch my left hand, if he wanted me to move forward, He would not do anything, when i miss my way, there would be this strong vibration inside my stomach). This was how this supreme being kept on leading me till he led me back home.

cont..
Re: Misery, God Or Devil by Troblem(m): 8:38pm On Dec 17, 2017
smiley
Re: Misery, God Or Devil by Bholutife18(f): 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2017
Wow! Reading...
Re: Misery, God Or Devil by DuchessLily(f): 8:45pm On Dec 17, 2017
Reading along... Oya continue
Re: Misery, God Or Devil by Godwithus20: 9:09pm On Dec 17, 2017
cont...

when i got home, went straight to find something to eat.
surprisingly the vibration inside me got intense, like (don t eat that food).
i left the food, entered my room and then i felt like praying.

i prayed, studhed my bible till it was 7pm in the night. slept for some hours and then woke up by 11pm for prayers again. i prayed for 2 hours and then went back to bed, while sleeping, just felt someone taped me like `get up and pray'.
i got up, prayed again for like an hour nd then went back tto sleep.
again, i felt the touch and like someone called my name nd said `pray'. again, i got up nd prayed for another two hours, i got tired nd fell down nd sleep again.
But for the third, this time around with my name and very loud like "get up and pray," the spirit said "do you know what they hve done to you,... If you wnt to sleep, sleep oh".

when i heard this, i knew this is serious battle. i had to pray till morning.

when it was morning, i thought the battle would hve been over.

cont...
Re: Misery, God Or Devil by DuchessLily(f): 9:25pm On Dec 17, 2017
Hmmmm shocked
Re: Misery, God Or Devil by Godwithus20: 9:46pm On Dec 17, 2017
Cont...

since i av not eating anytin the previous night, i had to look for sometin to eat. but to my greatest supprise, the spirit would nt stil let me eat anytin.

i left the food... then the spirit directed me back to my room,
i continue praying again.

As i was praying, i started vomiting some liquid inside of me, it is whitist in color, and it smells like hell...this liquid would not just finish. The more i pray, the more it comes out.
this took another extra 2 days without food and continous prayer to the extent our newbours were conplaining, like`he has being praying since 3 days now wont he stop'.

i didnt border about them, i just keep on praying.

as i was praying, sometin just grip me and it started moving all around my stomach. immediately and i heard a voice that said `praise me'. i obeyed nd started praising God.

As i was praising, He started performing live surgical operation on me, he started changing every organ in my body. i could just feel the pain, the pains were unbareable.

cont...
Re: Misery, God Or Devil by Godwithus20: 9:51pm On Dec 17, 2017
just bear with me pls....my phone can only contain 1000 words at a go...
Re: Misery, God Or Devil by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:35pm On Dec 17, 2017
Godwithus20:
cont...

when i got home, went straight to find something to eat.
surprisingly the vibration inside me got intense, like (don t eat that food).
i left the food, entered my room and then i felt like praying.

i prayed, studhed my bible till it was 7pm in the night. slept for some hours and then woke up by 11pm for prayers again. i prayed for 2 hours and then went back to bed, while sleeping, just felt someone taped me like `get up and pray'.
i got up, prayed again for like an hour nd then went back tto sleep.
again, i felt the touch and like someone called my name nd said `pray'. again, i got up nd prayed for another two hours, i got tired nd fell down nd sleep again.
But for the third, this time around with my name and very loud like "get up and pray," the spirit said "do you know what they hve done to you,... If you wnt to sleep, sleep oh".

when i heard this, i knew this is serious battle. i had to pray till morning.

when it was morning, i thought the battle would hve been over.

cont...

Just see how to waste one's life.
Re: Misery, God Or Devil by Godwithus20: 10:42pm On Dec 17, 2017
i keep on praising him, if i stop praising Him, He too will stop with the operation.

that was how i endured the pain, singing songs of praises, frm one end of my room to the other.

the surgical operation took up to 8 hours(from 9pm that night till 5am the next day).
when he was done, i thought that was it, but, no... it didnt end there. He directed me to sit down. Then i sat down, nd then started transferring blood from my head to Various part of my body. from that 5am to 12 at noon.

havin not been able to eat and have my birth, my mum had to call my dad to come back home to come see what i have been into for some days now.
Mind u,that day made it the fourth day without food. (the spirit would not just let me eat nor even leave my room.)

my dad came back home, saw me in my sittin position and demanded to know what the problem was. I told him to wait for a while that the Lord is workin on me. He said ok and Then Went back to the parlour.

And then the blood transfusion cont.

continue..
Re: Misery, God Or Devil by Godwithus20: 11:19pm On Dec 17, 2017
Hear is main thing...

At about 1pm, the spirit directed me to the sitting room, i thought He would have want me to speak to my father now at this point. As i was about open mouth to speak, surprisingly He(the spirit) told me to look at the sun.
Yeah! We all know nobody can look at the sun at that time of the day without puting on glasses.

"How can i look at sun, isnt this madness" i said to myself, but He said look,i just had to obey him lemme see where all this is leading to.

When i looked at the sun, then saw something moon covered the sun. i became amazed and at the same time afraid what was happening.

my dad was like "why are you starring at the sun, do you want blind your eyes" i told him that am no seeing any sun oh,i can only see a moon".

he(my dad) dranged me to sit down, and then i sat down in amazement.

again the spirit told me to up and look toward the same direction, when i looked, this time around the clouds just coverd the moon, and both the sun and the moon were nowhere to be found
Re: Misery, God Or Devil by Godwithus20: 11:53pm On Dec 17, 2017
then the clouds started Forming some images.

this cloud formed different kinds of image. numbering about seven.

The first image i saw was a man, like that of an ancient of days. This man Had beard all around his face and was holding scroll.
then the spirit told me to raise up my left palm, immidiately, the image just enterd my palm went through my vein and then directly to my heart.

the second image was a lady on a graduation gown, she was holding a cert., i repeated the process, and then the image went straight into heart just like the first one.

the third image was an airplane...

the forth image i saw was a man that sat on a chair with lady little baby....

the fifth image was man, this man does not look human in a way, because his head shape was very different from that of man, and the head was very big, and he was sitting on the thrown. at that point i just new that is the mighty God.

The sixth image was like a flying creature. It had a feather, one half was looking like man, and the other..
Re: Misery, God Or Devil by Godwithus20: 12:29am On Dec 18, 2017
other half was like that of a beast.

the seventh image was lion and a calf laying together. then the spirit told me to take note of that.

after i had collectd all those images, the spirit led me back to my room and instructd me to sit down, and it started pouring some thick liquid. I dont even know what the liquid are. this was about 7pm.

Already, there had been panick in the house, by then my mum had come back from the office.
They kept on asking what had come over me.

then the spirit started instructing me to some sort encantation. It kept on leading me to one part of the house to the other, all He wants to see me do is raise my hand, widen my leg and shake my head.

Off course my parent couldn't bare it any longer that they had to do everything to make me stop.
i tried my best to see that i concentrate on the spirit amist the distraction, but couldn't.
When the Spirit saw that there has been uproar in the house, then he told me to sleep, pendin when there would be calmness.
Re: Misery, God Or Devil by Godwithus20: 1:04am On Dec 18, 2017
For first time in 4 days i was able to close my eyes and sleep. When my parent saw that i had stoped, they left and went to their room.

Where i laid down, alot was just going through my mind like what exactly is goin on with me. Could this be the Lord Jesus or something somewhere has possessed me.

i remembered that it was around pass 11pm.
then the spirit touched me again to continue from where i had stop. then i continued the incantation again (raise my right left hand, widen my right or left leg, and then shake my head...then walk to the other end me the room, turn round and repeat same process).

this was how i kept on with it until my mum came out again to distract me. then went back to bed again by the spirit leading. but this time the spirit left me to sleep.

around 5am the next day, the spirit tape me again so that i can ccontinue from where i stop. this time it was on a sleeping position.
to my greatest surprise, it was a mosquito that was leading me.
Re: Misery, God Or Devil by deebrain(m): 1:15am On Dec 18, 2017
Sir...
When last did you de-worm?
Re: Misery, God Or Devil by Godwithus20: 1:30am On Dec 18, 2017
[quote author=deebrain post=63379378]Sir...
When last did you de-worm?
sorry, i do not understand your language?
Re: Misery, God Or Devil by Godwithus20: 1:32am On Dec 18, 2017
Please, i will stop here and continue tomorrow...Thanks
Re: Misery, God Or Devil by greatnaija01: 4:18am On Dec 18, 2017
lols.... I have prayerfully checked your stories here and its funny because EVERY OF YOUR EXPERIENCE LACKS THE WORD OF GOD ..... The Spirit of God is not a confusionist.... something is very WRONG with your spiritual energy, You should meet your pastor to help you. Yes, your fasting took you into an extreme realm in the spirit but if the HOLY SPIRIT is not the one LEADING YOU BY THE WORD OF GOD and CONFIRMING SCRIPTURES with your experiences then you are simply on a very terrible path that will lead to INSANITY or STRONG DELUSION. your experiences are occultic kindly meet the Pastor who teaches you the Word of God and be helped to get back into the right PATH.

Godwithus20:
Please, i will stop here and continue tomorrow...Thanks
Re: Misery, God Or Devil by Godwithus20: 7:10am On Dec 18, 2017
lols.... I have prayerfully checked your stories here and its funny because EVERY OF YOUR EXPERIENCE LACKS THE WORD OF GOD ..... The Spirit of God is not a confusionist.... something is very WRONG with your spiritual energy, You should meet your pastor to help you. Yes, your fasting took you into an extreme realm in the spirit but if the HOLY SPIRIT is not the one LEADING YOU BY THE WORD OF GOD and CONFIRMING SCRIPTURES with your experiences then you are simply on a very terrible path that will lead to INSANITY or STRONG DELUSION. your experiences are occultic kindly meet the Pastor who teaches you the Word of God and be helped to get back into the right PATH.
...... . ............ ....
i am not too familiar with the bible, but the little i know, was shown to me by the Holy Spirit.

there is no time pray that the Holy Spirit wont confirm its world either by a bible verse or by tougues and interpretation.

(1) (Reply)

Deeperlife Annual December Retreat (22-25) December 2017 / Blank / Can Prayers Bring Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.