Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,428 members, 7,846,785 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak (36663 Views)

13 Signs A Woman Wants To Have Sex With You / 13 Signs He’s Boyfriend Material That You Can End Up Happily Married To / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak by Radiant1020(f): 2:34am On Dec 19, 2017
lilmax:
me 29years ago
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak by koxi: 3:24am On Dec 19, 2017
My dear, I tire...but unfortunately we do....vegetable guys...
loneatar:
Do we still have guys that cry when dump by their girlfriend
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak by Codes151(m): 3:36am On Dec 19, 2017
No 11 is crap
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak by Nobody: 3:43am On Dec 19, 2017
Hahaha me not only one fish in the ocean I always full my basket all of them can nerve be lost at once I even dash out on go
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak by Dcholeric: 4:26am On Dec 19, 2017
xendra:
well collecting money is still better than free anytime.

grin
I am glad you proudly accepted the profession most girls have picked up..

we need more sincere women like you ....those type that hide behind love to extort cash are bad, those type that blame men for their actions are bad, those type that refuse to call their professions the name it deserves are bad. grin

have a wonderful day

2 Likes

Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak by Nobody: 4:44am On Dec 19, 2017
Thank God,
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak by Nobody: 4:53am On Dec 19, 2017
emusmithy:

I wish you girls deserved that...Most of you are plain selfish. How could only one girl be in a serious relationship with a guy and still be keeping sugar daddies. He doesn't bother the guy for cash and he thinks she's wife material. She gets her money by opening her thighs for those married men. Smh

That's Lagos girls for you
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak by sparko1(m): 5:32am On Dec 19, 2017
Jupxter:

Can't talk about moi here.

Well, it happens sha. I really don't want ..Erm... I don't know oh. How is he feeling now? What counsel did you give him? I think he's a Virgo.Is his Birth month September? These are the super emotional species. But then, he needs to embrace it.

Virgo are strong emotional people, we cry but definitely not for a loose jar! And stay off September born men!
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak by asawanathegreat(m): 5:34am On Dec 19, 2017
There is sense in That post.
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak by kenny160: 6:06am On Dec 19, 2017
OP! yo are right, good write up
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak by Rajosh(m): 6:06am On Dec 19, 2017
of course you call your girlfriend more than you call your mum. It doesn't mean you love mumsy less.
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak by Rubbiish(m): 6:09am On Dec 19, 2017
11. When You Call Her More Than You Call Your Mum

Who does that? Our mums are our first girlfriends. You shouldn't let a girl walk into your life and suddenly you make excuse for not calling your parents but you speak to her on per hour basis. You are the one I'm talking about

Op nice write up & i agree with all your points, but this your point 11 doesn't look realistic
If u op have a girlfriend, u can't call your mum more than u call your girl, unless u are lying...
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak by Sike(m): 6:30am On Dec 19, 2017
This relationship self na SET-UP. IMO
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak by Diso60090(m): 6:48am On Dec 19, 2017
loneatar:

No we have boys that are crazy
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 19, 2017
Games of relationship. I know I won't marry her so I keep playing the game and keep knacking the pussy. Act like dummy knack the pussy. Beg when she's wrong knack the pussy, Give her money, knack the pussy. When time don reach you go Run like lacalasticlala

1 Like

Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak by Agimor(m): 8:10am On Dec 19, 2017
loneatar:
Of course. A friend of mine as been crying for the past 2 weeks since her girlfriend dump him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 19, 2017
loneatar:
No, that era has past.
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 19, 2017
Jupxter:

I'm Virgoen ( Captains of the Zodiac Ship )

I like you guys November, Capricorn, level-headed and smart.

What if we hooked him up with a chick? I have a chick at hand oh, Christian born again, she's a mis-match with me and i don't need her. Matured born again, stays in Lagos. She's 28. What if we hooked them both up?

A eh stop talking rubbish. If you want to study zodiac sign, study it well and stop displaying your ignorance and deceiving innocent people.

1 Like

Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 19, 2017
sparko1:

Virgo are strong emotional people, we cry but definitely not for a loose jar! And stay off September born men!

WHY @ stay off September born men!
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak by ben19987: 9:50am On Dec 19, 2017
confirm..al this rubbish must stop in 2018
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak by jorion(m): 10:14am On Dec 19, 2017
The top priorities of any man before a girl comes in should be God, Mum, Career, Family, Money and then if possible Girl. Any thing other than these is just plain stupidity. Money and a sweet tongue can buy you any p, I mean any. So y waste your time putting a fast food as a priority when you can get it anytime you want. Instead of crying, pick a book n read. If u r already in a relationship n she pushes ur buttons emotionaly, push back twice as hard. No time to waste

1 Like

Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak by IBBG(m): 11:32am On Dec 19, 2017
the points you listed actually makes you an alpha male. the point that really caught my attention was the "correction" part. just like you stated, most guys are scared of correcting their girls because they fear she may want to opt out the relationship, so they pamper and take all manners of nonsense from her. well, my insistence on discipline has made me lose some girls, however i'm not bothered, because i can't stand or condone indiscipline. Except maybe i'm not really interested in the girl, then i can over look, and just tag along and use her to catch fun for the short term.

1 Like

Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2017
Dimples129:

Alway 1 angry no need to quote
#another one grin
lolz.Are not happy with that?
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 21, 2018
How Do You Know Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl, who most times can be unfaithful and invariable?

It's not a good thing for a man place his life and happiness around a woman. The invariability is too pronounced. Adam tried and failed.

In as much as ladies play a huge role in the grand scheme of things, they are not and shouldn't be the reason for your woes. If they become, it's because you allowed it. Enough is Enough.

This is a COUNTER THREAD to that created by a Nairaland lady some hours ago.

1. When You Can Give Her Anything Just To Get Intimate

Self control is what makes a boy a man. If you're in the class of those whose girlfriend control their existence via their vee-jay then I'm talking to you. Your life is tied around a girl. It could be frustrating.

2. When You Always Give Her Money To Sustain The "Relationship"

I don't even know what to say to such folks. I mean, how could you? Heard a guy around was doing this; giving her 1k per day. Today, they're not together. You can't be doing. Not because you're broke but because you're tying your respect to something that has no strength: Things Fall Apart, The Centre Cannot Hold.

3. When You Can't Correct Her Without Fear Of Her Leaving You

One day or another, the girl that won't stay will find a reason to leave. Stop breaking your head. If she's wrong, go head on and correct the error that moment. If she's proud, there's no future. If you keep managing her, you life is tied.

4. When You Skip Lectures Just To Be With Her

I used to have a hostel neighbour then who misses lectures just to stay indoors with girlfriend. I know someone else who won't open his shop because he's home alone with his girl. Both of them, their cluelessness is wider than River Niger.

5. When After A Breakup You Keep Crying Like A "baby"

I personally detest this. Currently on the earth's surface, there are over 3 billion girls. Stop crying over one. Please.

6. When You Can't Stay A Month Without Being In A Relationship

Taking a cue from the previous point, those who weep and mourn because a girl is leaving their lives are those who are addicted to always being in a relationship. They just must co-habit, with emotions intact.

7. When You Don't Do BeeJay But Because She Wants It, You Did it

Honestly, this depicts you as a 'slave' of some sort. Stand your ground. Don't do anything and everything to PLEASE a girl. Do your thing and put yourself first. You're safer that way. She is too. wink

8. When You ALWAYS Send Money At Her Request

I dunno about you but telling a lady NO is a beautiful thing. They may want you to prove your love by being financially responsible but DO IT, not on their terms, but yours. You mustn't always send money to her. Simple.

9. When You Can Borrow Airtime Just To Speak To Her BUT You Can't Do Same For Your Siblings

How can you place her above your siblings? You're not yet married to her and you're being indebted just to please her. She asks you to send airtime, you do and she won't even call you with that airtime. Let it end in 2017.

10. When You See Nothing Wrong With You Always Having To Beg Even When She's Wrong

You mustn't always beg her when there's a fight or disagreement. You mustn't always read all and click YES, I AGREE. You must stand your ground sometimes and let her feel sorry for her wrong. If you don't agree with me, my brother your life is Centred Around her and that can be very very risky.

Who does that? Our mums are our first girlfriends. You shouldn't let a girl walk into your life and suddenly you make excuse for not calling your parents but you speak to her on per hour basis. You are the one I'm talking about.

12. When Your Money Is "Our" Money But Her Money Is Her Money.

Forgerrit, even as you guys are, our money is our money. GO DUTCH with her. I mean, share responsibilities with her. How can you keep a girl you hope to marry and she saves her money but spends yours. It's only normal if you find a well-groomed girl. If you refuse to heed to me, you're tied bro.

13. When You Get Jealous Whenever She Wants You To.

Jealousy in relationships is a show of untrustworthiness and a product of premature knowledge of each other. Ladies know how to get their man jealous BUT if you can pass that test, your life isn't tied to hers.

You're good for something. Don't allow yourself to look like a dullard before a girl who obviously doesn't care about you but wants to play with your time and money.

Above all, don't allow your life to be tied and centred around a girl. Go for girls but don't make them all you go for.

Find ultimate pleasure in goals not in girls.

Merci

Excellent!
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak by AlphaSoul: 12:14pm On Feb 02, 2021
EMUSMITHY: PG1.DEC17 2017
How Do You Know Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl, who most times can be unfaithful and invariable?

It's not a good thing for a man place his life and happiness around a woman. The invariability is too pronounced. Adam tried and failed.

In as much as ladies play a huge role in the grand scheme of things, they are not and shouldn't be the reason for your woes. If they become, it's because you allowed it. Enough is Enough.

This is a COUNTER THREAD to that created by a Nairaland lady some hours ago.

1. When You Can Give Her Anything Just To Get Intimate

Self control is what makes a boy a man. If you're in the class of those whose girlfriend control their existence via their vee-jay then I'm talking to you. Your life is tied around a girl. It could be frustrating.

2. When You Always Give Her Money To Sustain The "Relationship"

I don't even know what to say to such folks. I mean, how could you? Heard a guy around was doing this; giving her 1k per day. Today, they're not together. You can't be doing. Not because you're broke but because you're tying your respect to something that has no strength: Things Fall Apart, The Centre Cannot Hold.

3. When You Can't Correct Her Without Fear Of Her Leaving You

One day or another, the girl that won't stay will find a reason to leave. Stop breaking your head. If she's wrong, go head on and correct the error that moment. If she's proud, there's no future. If you keep managing her, you life is tied.

4. When You Skip Lectures Just To Be With Her

I used to have a hostel neighbour then who misses lectures just to stay indoors with girlfriend. I know someone else who won't open his shop because he's home alone with his girl. Both of them, their cluelessness is wider than River Niger.

5. When After A Breakup You Keep Crying Like A "baby"

I personally detest this. Currently on the earth's surface, there are over 3 billion girls. Stop crying over one. Please.

6. When You Can't Stay A Month Without Being In A Relationship

Taking a cue from the previous point, those who weep and mourn because a girl is leaving their lives are those who are addicted to always being in a relationship. They just must co-habit, with emotions intact.

7. When You Don't Do BeeJay But Because She Wants It, You Did it

Honestly, this depicts you as a 'slave' of some sort. Stand your ground. Don't do anything and everything to PLEASE a girl. Do your thing and put yourself first. You're safer that way. She is too. wink

8. When You ALWAYS Send Money At Her Request

I dunno about you but telling a lady NO is a beautiful thing. They may want you to prove your love by being financially responsible but DO IT, not on their terms, but yours. You mustn't always send money to her. Simple.

9. When You Can Borrow Airtime Just To Speak To Her BUT You Can't Do Same For Your Siblings

How can you place her above your siblings? You're not yet married to her and you're being indebted just to please her. She asks you to send airtime, you do and she won't even call you with that airtime. Let it end in 2017.

10. When You See Nothing Wrong With You Always Having To Beg Even When She's Wrong

You mustn't always beg her when there's a fight or disagreement. You mustn't always read all and click YES, I AGREE. You must stand your ground sometimes and let her feel sorry for her wrong. If you don't agree with me, my brother your life is Centred Around her and that can be very very risky.

Who does that? Our mums are our first girlfriends. You shouldn't let a girl walk into your life and suddenly you make excuse for not calling your parents but you speak to her on per hour basis. You are the one I'm talking about.

12. When Your Money Is "Our" Money But Her Money Is Her Money.

Forgerrit, even as you guys are, our money is our money. GO DUTCH with her. I mean, share responsibilities with her. How can you keep a girl you hope to marry and she saves her money but spends yours. It's only normal if you find a well-groomed girl. If you refuse to heed to me, you're tied bro.

13. When You Get Jealous Whenever She Wants You To.

Jealousy in relationships is a show of untrustworthiness and a product of premature knowledge of each other. Ladies know how to get their man jealous BUT if you can pass that test, your life isn't tied to hers.

You're good for something. Don't allow yourself to look like a dullard before a girl who obviously doesn't care about you but wants to play with your time and money.

Above all, don't allow your life to be tied and centred around a girl. Go for girls but don't make them all you go for.

Find ultimate pleasure in goals not in girls.

Merci
"10"... Merci.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys / Nigerian Ladies Worry Over Scarcity Of Men / Lady Buys Her Boyfriend 30 Gifts To Celebrate His 30th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.