Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Mistake Married Women Make - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mistake Married Women Make (43773 Views)

OverEducated Women Make Bad Wives / Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? / 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mistake Married Women Make by Chuks9000: 11:26pm On Dec 17, 2017
Women (married) have their overwhelmingly great sides. But their are some behaviours that could be detrimental to the relationship.

1. Lack of sex.
Having sex once in a month! She will always
come up with excuses like: I have a headache, I'm not in the mood, you only come to me when you need sex...
Sex is one of the cheapest things to get out there! But when the man holds those quality time with his wife as sacred, lack of sex can be a spoiler in the relationship.
The funny thing is that most time when he presses on, you tend to submit. Why then make him labour?
The worst is when you never initiate sex. No words to describe this torture.
Again, why will your husband walk into the room just for you to begin to adjust your top to conceal your boobs or bum? If you can't display the resources for him freely, then don't fault him if he thinks you are having an affair outside.

2. 'Disrespectfulness'.
Not acknowledging your husband at appropriate moments.
Imaging not saying good morning when you see him in the morning. Maybe after a fight. But making it a habit. Hmmm.
She will say you are on leave and still you don't have time to call. But when she is on leave, she will pretend to be asleep until the man leaves the house. Sometimes, he remembers he left his phone or something behind. He comes back to get it and relises that she was only waiting for him to leave the house before she gets up. What a shame.
Your husband gets home, rings the bell. You go unlock the door and return to what you were doing without receiving him at the door.
Funny when you always think his going out to have a drink is a sin. It's part of a man's DNA. Please get use to it.

3. Love for money.
Money makes the world go round.
But if the only time you are happy is when your palm is greased with money or gift, then, there is an issue.

4. 'Rudeness.
This is a little different from number 2.
"Baby, it's not done that way. See how it's done." When you take offence anytime a correction is suggested, you create a gap in the relationship. The husband cannot even ask if you have seen his wallet without you taking offence.

5. Pouring your annoyance on the kids always.
No illustration needed here.
If you have an issue bothering you, why not discuss it amicably?

These have been the order of the day and I just need your mature contribution.

Please if you cannot relate with the topic, you should take your joke(s) else where.

Thanks in advance.

125 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Mistake Married Women Make by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 17, 2017
Halleluyah, it hits FP.

Lack of Trust

Nagging

Trying to Domineer the man

Emotional Abuse

Verbal Assault

Emotional Stonewalling

Lack of Restrain

Lack of Sensitivity

Lack of Care

Disrespect

Too Much Talk

Intolerance

Bad tasting Meals

Boring Sex

Rudeness

Disloyalty

Lack of proper Hygiene

120 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mistake Married Women Make by MrHistorian: 11:45pm On Dec 17, 2017
6.)Total disregard for body/beauty maintenance.

I don't know if this is peculiar to Nigeria but once a woman is married,she pays little attention to her looks with the ridiculous belief that "Who is looking at me?".. Though a married woman is not expected to portray herself as a slut but at the same time must make herself presentable at home and in the public.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mistake Married Women Make by hobermener: 11:45pm On Dec 17, 2017
Marriage is hella overrated!!
Why bring two different people from different backgrounds, who hold different values and possess different traits under one union, merging them as both one, leaving them with the life long struggle of reconciling their differences with time

I just taya undecided

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mistake Married Women Make by Flashh: 11:46pm On Dec 17, 2017
Spot on!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mistake Married Women Make by Lexusgs430: 11:48pm On Dec 17, 2017
Oya, una dey hear so?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mistake Married Women Make by queenfav(f): 11:48pm On Dec 17, 2017
Even the men a woman lies stark naaked in bed for, will still cheat if they want to.... It takes a lot of self discipline and the fear of God for a man to be a good husband, it's not a function of what his woman does or doesn't do!A woman should however try to stay attractive for her man.

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mistake Married Women Make by AfroSamurai: 11:49pm On Dec 17, 2017
Jupxter:
Halleluyah, it hits FP.

Please add more meaningful contributions fellas. I'm here to learn
the married women should be the ones learning, not you and me. I've seen that most of them are usually frustrated bitter housewives who come on social media to act macho when in truth, they're submissive wimps to their husbands outside social media.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mistake Married Women Make by Hushpuppi: 11:49pm On Dec 17, 2017
Ok
Re: Mistake Married Women Make by makdcash(m): 11:49pm On Dec 17, 2017
I don carry my bed and pillow come,oya our bros dem.make una comment....i wan learn grin

3 Likes

Re: Mistake Married Women Make by KenModi(m): 11:50pm On Dec 17, 2017
Highly debateable points OP. Are you married?

2 Likes

Re: Mistake Married Women Make by Okoyeeboz: 11:50pm On Dec 17, 2017
queenfav:
Even the men you lie in bed stark naaked for, all day long will still cheat if they want to. It takes a lot of self discipline and the fear of God for a man to be a good husband, it's not a function of what his woman does or doesn't do!

They are talking of what a woman can do to be a better wife and you're talking about lying stark naked in bed. Is that all you could pick from the post? You no see disrespect, rudeness and transferred aggression on kids?

Abeg, let those women who would learn pick a point of two. Let those wives who want to argue continue arguing. Covenant and Babcock girls go soon vacate, una eyes go clear.

148 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Mistake Married Women Make by afbstrategies: 11:50pm On Dec 17, 2017
On point

1 Like

Re: Mistake Married Women Make by Ugoeze2016: 11:51pm On Dec 17, 2017
Unnecessary boring lifestyle smiley smiley

4 Likes

Re: Mistake Married Women Make by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 17, 2017
Booked
Re: Mistake Married Women Make by bumi10(m): 11:51pm On Dec 17, 2017
this is informative

and is on point.... I hope ladies will learn. You should also add - They always stop taken care of themselves whenever they are married.

Abeg this slay queen has vowed to snatch any boyfriend she see regardless of he is married or not cuz another girl collected her own

read more
@ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/12/slay-queen-vows-to-sleep-with-peoples.html

1 Like

Re: Mistake Married Women Make by MhizzAJ(f): 11:51pm On Dec 17, 2017
Noted
Re: Mistake Married Women Make by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 17, 2017
AfroSamurai:
the married women should be the ones learning, not you and me. I've seen that most of them are usually frustrated bitter housewives who come on social media to act macho when in truth, they're submissive wimps to their husbands outside social media.

I'm here to learn how to be a better guy, and a good husband

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mistake Married Women Make by EmirOMENT: 11:52pm On Dec 17, 2017
This advise is good for both husband and wife and not only the women.
Creating this thread specifically for women means that you're subjecting them to mere objects/machines in their matrimonial home. I see no reason why a man can't also adhere to the above advise.

23 Likes

Re: Mistake Married Women Make by AfroSamurai: 11:53pm On Dec 17, 2017
Jupxter:

I'm here to learn how to be a better guy, and a good husband
alright. Carry on.
Re: Mistake Married Women Make by Drsheddy(m): 11:53pm On Dec 17, 2017
Re: Mistake Married Women Make by PastorLucifer: 11:53pm On Dec 17, 2017
AfroSamurai:

4 Likes

Re: Mistake Married Women Make by Endtimesmith(m): 11:53pm On Dec 17, 2017
Nwaamaikpe...You don sleep?
Re: Mistake Married Women Make by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 17, 2017
Op has told us the gospel truth, same as many other "marriage experts" on this thread.
Women gotta behave, and men also gotta embrace marriage diplomacy and psychology.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mistake Married Women Make by contigiency(m): 11:54pm On Dec 17, 2017
The whole points are germain. Especially the issue of sex and ruddiness. But one other major issue is the appearance of some wives who appear dirty and unkempt with the excuse that they are busy with domestic duties.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mistake Married Women Make by PastorLucifer: 11:54pm On Dec 17, 2017
Jupxter:
Halleluyah, it hits FP.

Please add more meaningful contributions fellas. I'm here to learn
Nagging
Trying to Domineer the man
Emotional Abuse
Verbal Assault
Emotional Stonewalling
Lack of Restrain
Lack of Sensitivity
Lack of Care
Disrespect
Too Much Talk Boring Sex
Rudeness
Disloyalty
Lack of proper Hygiene

Instead of listing all these, just type her name - Pocohantas.
Simple.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mistake Married Women Make by LesbianBoy(m): 11:54pm On Dec 17, 2017
Cococandy must hear of this! grin grin grin grin
Re: Mistake Married Women Make by youngreezy(m): 11:54pm On Dec 17, 2017
Using the term weaker sex to dia advantage... Dis one na em dey reign now
Re: Mistake Married Women Make by youngreezy(m): 11:55pm On Dec 17, 2017
Using the term weaker sex to dia advantage... Dis one na em dey reign now dem use am dey kill men..
Re: Mistake Married Women Make by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 17, 2017
contigiency:
The whole points are germain. Especially the issue of sex and ruddiness. But one other major issue is the appearance of some wives who appear dirty and unkempt with the excuse that they are busy with domestic duties.

It is saddening, they feel once wooing is complete, to hell goes other things.

2 Likes

Re: Mistake Married Women Make by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 17, 2017
hobermener:
Marriage is hella overrated!!
Why bring two different people from different backgrounds, who hold different values and possess different traits under one union, merging them as both one, leaving them with the life long struggle of reconciling their differences with time

I just taya undecided
You , my friend , are overrated. Sounds like the product of a broken home.
You can use the same arguement for having a gf, for having a nation, for anything that brings people together to work towards a common goal.
Bottom line: You are overrated.
The poster below me though: zero sense made.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mistake Married Women Make by safarigirl(f): 11:56pm On Dec 17, 2017
Not putting a tracker on their husbands grin

In case you marry a dog, you need to be sure he hasn't been eating shiiit outside before coming to you, lest he gives you a disease

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? / All Marriages Conducted at Ikoyi Registry Are Illegal - High Court / Wife Beater Looks Happy In Court Today (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.