Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

should i invest in Crash And Boom Forex Trading.I need your advice - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / should i invest in Crash And Boom Forex Trading.I need your advice (4218 Views)

Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You / You Can Make Cool Money From Binary Using Cash And Boom Signal! / Free Forex Signals, Volatility, Crash And Boom, Step Index (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

should i invest in Crash And Boom Forex Trading.I need your advice by mannasseh(m): 4:41pm On Aug 18, 2020
Thanks for clicking, pls i need your advice. I am a student. so during the lockdown i joined. some whatsapp groups on this section, and so far i have learned crash and boom to some extent of which i paid for.
Now i have about 14k i made from writing articles, so i am thinking of entering real trade since i have been using demo.

Please tell me your Experience with crash and boom so far,should i start with the 14k or less .
pls just give me any advice that can help my life. Advice me as a younger bro.
thanks.
Re: should i invest in Crash And Boom Forex Trading.I need your advice by mannasseh(m): 8:44pm On Aug 18, 2020
someone say something pls
Re: should i invest in Crash And Boom Forex Trading.I need your advice by Babara1994(m): 8:48pm On Aug 18, 2020
It'll crash your account. Why not keep writing articles?
Crash and Boom is a synthetic market. This means that there is room for some manipulation.

People who trade volatility indices, bear and bull markets, crash and boom etc are only going to end up donating to their hungry brokers. It's only a matter of time.

Forex on the other hand is really difficult and involves a lot of dedication and skill. You'd certainly blow your 14k if you venture into it now.

It's better you do something else: e-commerce, coding etc

4 Likes

Re: should i invest in Crash And Boom Forex Trading.I need your advice by Notatribalist(m): 8:57pm On Aug 18, 2020
mannasseh:
Thanks for clicking, pls i need your advice. I am a student. so during the lockdown i joined. some whatsapp groups on this section, and so far i have learned crash and boom to some extent of which i paid for.
Now i have about 14k i made from writing articles, so i am thinking of entering real trade since i have been using demo.

Please tell me your Experience with crash and boom so far,should i start with the 14k or less .
thanks.
I am a forex trader.so don't invest in any forex investment plan,except you want of trade it urself.Take this advice serious if you love urself.
Re: should i invest in Crash And Boom Forex Trading.I need your advice by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 18, 2020
Crashing awaits you with that sort of capital.
Re: should i invest in Crash And Boom Forex Trading.I need your advice by JoshOxborn: 9:53pm On Aug 18, 2020
I sent you a PM. Try to reply it.
Re: should i invest in Crash And Boom Forex Trading.I need your advice by mannasseh(m): 10:32pm On Aug 18, 2020
Notatribalist:
I am a forex trader.so don't invest in any forex investment plan,except you want of trade it urself.Take this advice serious if you love urself.
i intend trading by myself
Re: should i invest in Crash And Boom Forex Trading.I need your advice by mannasseh(m): 10:41pm On Aug 18, 2020
JoshOxborn:
I sent you a PM. Try to reply it.
I have, Thanks
Re: should i invest in Crash And Boom Forex Trading.I need your advice by mannasseh(m): 10:41pm On Aug 18, 2020
Notatribalist:
Re: should i invest in Crash And Boom Forex Trading.I need your advice by showafrica(m): 11:47pm On Aug 18, 2020
mannasseh:

Learn forex trading.. Crash and boom is artificial signal. They manipulate it when they see real money. Ur 14k go just waka
Re: should i invest in Crash And Boom Forex Trading.I need your advice by Lexusgs430: 12:42am On Aug 19, 2020
mannasseh:

thanks.

Invest, and your money would simply go crash and boom forever.............. cheesy
Re: should i invest in Crash And Boom Forex Trading.I need your advice by JoshOxborn: 1:07am On Aug 19, 2020
mannasseh:
I have, Thanks
I already replied you.

1 Like

Re: should i invest in Crash And Boom Forex Trading.I need your advice by Linkyjay001: 3:04am On Aug 19, 2020
In Boom and Crash, there is manipulations ohhh but the manipulations is reduced in Boom 1000 and Crash 1000.
Boom 500 and Crash 500 has a lot of manipulations.
I have a Strategy that will allow you to maneuver the little manipulations in Boom 1000 and Crash 1000.....

I will post my today's trade below....

Contact me on
07066470085 If you are interested....

Re: should i invest in Crash And Boom Forex Trading.I need your advice by Linkyjay001: 3:08am On Aug 19, 2020
My Yesterday's Trading Summary

Re: should i invest in Crash And Boom Forex Trading.I need your advice by Linkyjay001: 3:11am On Aug 19, 2020
More From Yesterday's Trading....
Contact me on 07066470085 If you want to make money Trading boom 1000 and Crash 1000

1 Share

Re: should i invest in Crash And Boom Forex Trading.I need your advice by jafaru196: 8:53am On Aug 19, 2020
Don't do crash and boom ,it is too risky.come I will give you beginner classes free on forex.whatsapp me on 08058529732,as you can see below i made $600 yesterday.

1 Like

Re: should i invest in Crash And Boom Forex Trading.I need your advice by mannasseh(m): 10:14am On Aug 19, 2020
showafrica:

Learn forex trading.. Crash and boom is artificial signal. They manipulate it when they see real money. Ur 14k go just waka
that means same result i get with demo won't br the same when i put real cash?
Re: should i invest in Crash And Boom Forex Trading.I need your advice by Linkyjay001: 11:21pm On Aug 20, 2020
mannasseh:

that means same result i get with demo won't br the same when i put real cash?

The results are the same. The manipulations has nothing to do with real or demo account trading.
What happens most times is that you try something new (a new trading strategy) on demo a few times and it worked and then you decide to try real money and then CRASH happens to your live account.

The simple explanation is that you did not get the whole concept of that trading strategy.

You can contact me on 07066470085 to get a reliable strategy that works......

1 Like

Re: should i invest in Crash And Boom Forex Trading.I need your advice by mannasseh(m): 12:53pm On Aug 21, 2020
Thanks everyone for your advise, tho i am still open to more
Re: should i invest in Crash And Boom Forex Trading.I need your advice by PenHub: 1:01pm On Aug 21, 2020
mannasseh:

hello bro, please I'm interested in the earning from writing but i dont really know which site to go can u kindly share with me please
mannasseh:

thanks.
mannasseh:

hello bro, please I'm interested in the earning from writing but i dont really know which site to go can u kindly share with me please
Re: should i invest in Crash And Boom Forex Trading.I need your advice by kalu61(m): 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2020
mannasseh:
leave all those guys above there who are interested in training money. I'm a forex trader and let me tell you.

First you get a mentor you can access in real life
Second, learn, unlearn and relearn
Third, you are going to fail(is quranteed). You will loss money till you get it right if you can withstand the physchological effect though.
Fourth, 14k is no money. That's about $30. Crash and boom is not pair to use that cash for.
But if you want to learn with 14k, l will advice you to open binary account, fund that $30 and trade only Vol 10(is) index or Range break.
If you are good and fortunate, with patience, you can grow your $30 account. It will take time. $15 target a month, will get you up in the long run.
Greedy traders submit their money to patient traders.

1 Like

Re: should i invest in Crash And Boom Forex Trading.I need your advice by Pendex: 2:35pm On Aug 21, 2020
Good morning

Are u interested in purchasing tronix?
U want to buy and store this upcoming Bitcoin for future purposes?

Look no further wink

At cryptonix, we sell at the best rates u can get. And we deliver ur trons immediately after payment

You are just a DM away from the best rates u can get

Check my signature.

NB: trons only for now
Re: should i invest in Crash And Boom Forex Trading.I need your advice by Gee64: 6:38pm On Aug 21, 2020
Please forget FOREX.
It's like bet9ja

2 Likes

Re: should i invest in Crash And Boom Forex Trading.I need your advice by VersatileVee: 1:39am On Aug 22, 2020
Pendex:
Good morning

Are u interested in purchasing tronix?
U want to buy and store this upcoming Bitcoin for future purposes?

Look no further wink

At cryptonix, we sell at the best rates u can get. And we deliver ur trons immediately after payment

You are just a DM away from the best rates u can get

Check my signature.

NB: trons only for now
U still dey sell
Re: should i invest in Crash And Boom Forex Trading.I need your advice by richysam(m): 12:43pm On Aug 22, 2020
mannasseh:

thanks.
my lovely brother, that synthetic trash is a quick way to join the hypertensive crew. though its profitable but just for short terms.
you want long term, invest in forex trading.
first of all invest in;
1. forex education, by empowering yourself with the five(5) basic ingredients to be successful in this field
2. while learning, look for small thing to help you earn passively or if you are an active earner no probs
3. don't quite your job to fully focus on forex as a beginner because at your level, the career you will be building will demand financial support and sustainability.
4. during the educational period, you will be well equipped with the FACTS of forex trading and so many more.
5. oga u go read o.
6. don't be afraid to fail because thats how you grow.

sounds complex?....my bro, its WORTH IT

1 Like

Re: should i invest in Crash And Boom Forex Trading.I need your advice by richysam(m): 12:45pm On Aug 22, 2020
jafaru196:
Don't do crash and boom ,it is too risky.come I will give you beginner classes free on forex.whatsapp me on 08058529732,as you can see below i made $600 yesterday.
see scalping. bro you be boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: should i invest in Crash And Boom Forex Trading.I need your advice by richysam(m): 12:49pm On Aug 22, 2020
Gee64:
Please forget FOREX.
It's like bet9ja
when you bet on a market that its future is determined by luck, what do you hope to achieve?
Forex is very real and legitimate. its has the greatest profit potentials of all time. but oga you go do your home work o, which your first assignment na "YOURSELF"
Re: should i invest in Crash And Boom Forex Trading.I need your advice by korrej(m): 1:08pm On Aug 22, 2020
Thinking about Forex? XM is the way to go. check my signature...
Re: should i invest in Crash And Boom Forex Trading.I need your advice by mannasseh(m): 6:39pm On Aug 25, 2020
richysam:
my lovely brother, that synthetic trash is a quick way to join the hypertensive crew. though its profitable but just for short terms.
you want long term, invest in forex trading.
first of all invest in;
1. forex education, by empowering yourself with the five(5) basic ingredients to be successful in this field
2. while learning, look for small thing to help you earn passively or if you are an active earner no probs
3. don't quite your job to fully focus on forex as a beginner because at your level, the career you will be building will demand financial support and sustainability.
4. during the educational period, you will be well equipped with the FACTS of forex trading and so many more.
5. oga u go read o.
6. don't be afraid to fail because thats how you grow.

sounds complex?....my bro, its WORTH IT
Thanks for your advise
Re: should i invest in Crash And Boom Forex Trading.I need your advice by Blessedchild24(m): 7:30pm On Aug 25, 2020
mannasseh:
Have u started, am also in the same situation with u

(1) (2) (Reply)

MMM and Nairaland Exposed!!! / What Investment Platform To Invest In 2021 / 2000 Acres of Virgin Farmland For Sale In Edo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.