Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert (35096 Views)

Portable Attacks Olamide For Signing His Ex- Signee, Young Duu / Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office / Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert by LordGuru1: 12:47pm On Dec 18, 2017
Ok.
Re: OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert by Kassidy90(m): 12:48pm On Dec 18, 2017
joeaz58:
what do you expect from an illiterate... SMH
Wealthy illiterate...

1 Like

Re: OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert by fingard02k(m): 12:51pm On Dec 18, 2017
lalasticlala is first posted this news yesterday, even mentioned https://www.nairaland.com/4238633/endsars-nigerians-blast-olamide-inviting
Re: OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert by greatman247(m): 12:56pm On Dec 18, 2017
Yomi SARS should remove sars from his name and add something else else it will kill his brand and image unless he doesn't want to make it in the industry

1 Like

Re: OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert by joeaz58(m): 12:58pm On Dec 18, 2017
Kassidy90:

Wealthy illiterate...
who asked for your comment undecided
Re: OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert by joeaz58(m): 12:58pm On Dec 18, 2017
smh
Re: OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert by fergieboy: 1:08pm On Dec 18, 2017
This is very insensitive

Olamide is a snitch

He should be stoned sad angry

3 Likes

Re: OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert by Zanas: 1:13pm On Dec 18, 2017
barackodam:

See, that's what people don't understand. Nigerians love to lash. I don't think Olamide would just wake up one day, and say he's inviting such and such person. He's proven to be someone that doesn't beef, doesn't take sides, doesn't have scandals and such. So, most probably, he'd promised him since last year sey he'd invite him this year. He just had to. It might have affected the turn out and shit. But, the street would still come around anyday anytime. Most people slandering here didn't attend. They're looking for free show, they're using it to get cheap attention. I'm unbothered, cos I know at the end of the day, he still made profit. I'm 100% certain, maybe not as he'd have expected, but he still profited. Why we kon dey carry the matter for head?
Hmmmm, did u say olamide doesn't beef? I wonder who was the individual that was shouting iyalaya anybody at the headies. Abeg leave trash for lawma jare

2 Likes

Re: OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert by mrcrabs(m): 1:18pm On Dec 18, 2017
michaelwilli:
land for sale

How much and hope no omonile issue?
Re: OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert by dieBYfire: 1:33pm On Dec 18, 2017
Boys Don Vex angry
Olamide you don cast big time. You didn't even reason like a Bariga boy!
Tomi SARS bawo? Nitori kini? undecided
Well am forgiving you because after my best friend Babtunde,you are the next Afonja that don't have a Single hate in his heart.
Besides 3 reasonable Afonjas on Nairaland, the rest are BIG cowards! The worst are the Ibos big nuisance with good sense anyway, but we the REAL ONE.... grin
Re: OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert by luminouz(m): 1:35pm On Dec 18, 2017
joeaz58:
Mr boy check urself before quoting... I'm 21 and I can proudly say I'm a millionaire... so fuvk off
Lemme send u my acct. Details bro
Be my Xmas Santa!!!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert by pweetiedee(m): 1:45pm On Dec 18, 2017
joeaz58:
Mr boy check urself before quoting... I'm 21 and I can proudly say I'm a millionaire... so fuvk off

Share your million reach here oo. You know say me I no insult you.

lol
Re: OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert by seyirock(m): 1:49pm On Dec 18, 2017
joeaz58:
pls i will like to learn o, how do u become a millionaire at such a young age?
Re: OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert by plentykola(m): 1:50pm On Dec 18, 2017
Who say the concert was not sold out is like the person no go there Abi
Re: OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert by davillian(m): 1:51pm On Dec 18, 2017
DMW# if the street doesn't place a bounty on him.
Armed Rubbers will kill him.
I see him as a walking corpse.
Re: OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert by joeaz58(m): 2:01pm On Dec 18, 2017
pweetiedee:

Share your million reach here oo. You know say me I no insult you.
lol
hahahahaha funny u
Re: OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert by biz9ja(m): 2:01pm On Dec 18, 2017
Pub stunt. Wetin he dey sing
Re: OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert by joeaz58(m): 2:01pm On Dec 18, 2017
luminouz:
Lemme send u my acct. Details bro Be my Xmas Santa!!!! grin
hahahahahahaha funny u
Re: OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 18, 2017
SARS has always been there.

SARS didnt begin in this Administration.

But

The Herdsman Buharized all the Security Forices.

Now,

Should a talented young man who wants a way out of the militarized Force into prosperity become a victim instead or the institution ?
I need answers from the mammalian brains, not reptillians pls.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert by BENEAMATA: 2:02pm On Dec 18, 2017
[quote author=joeaz58 post=63390369]Mr boy check urself before quoting... I'm 21 and I can proudly say I'm a millionaire... so fuvk off[ /quote] (CLAPPING)Great! The statement above is just exactly the kind of inspiring lines supremely intelligent minds like plato, pythagoras,einstein would have spewed at us neantherthals who cannot read or write .Bravo baba milli at 21(that's you, not the 'illiterate' olamide)
Re: OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert by omoiyalayi(m): 2:04pm On Dec 18, 2017
While I was reading all I was thinking was Yemi sax Until I started reading comments grin grin
Re: OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 18, 2017
Olamide sha grin
Re: OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert by davillian(m): 2:12pm On Dec 18, 2017
MasViews:
Nawa for Nigerians, just because he is a member of SARS doesn't mean he is a bad guy. Just look at someone up there has already start calling him illiterate.
This Yomi guy laid the foundation other Sars followed.
He started everything, he showed them how harassing civilians was a lucrative business.
And to hit jackpot u need to catch a yahoo guy.

1 Like

Re: OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert by Nelsizzy(m): 2:27pm On Dec 18, 2017
joeaz58:
Mr boy? So much for being literate. Last time I checked I didn't ask you if you were a millionaire or not
Re: OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert by mpowa(m): 2:30pm On Dec 18, 2017
joeaz58:
what do you expect from an illiterate... SMH
Who is an illiterate? Na wa o! Some of you just overestimate yourselves - for your mind now, you're more educated than Olamide.
Re: OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert by onyxo76(m): 2:52pm On Dec 18, 2017
Thank God I don't just like such gathering right from time.and to think that a SARS man will be there to perform already puts me off completely.

1 Like

Re: OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert by Goldmuq: 2:55pm On Dec 18, 2017

Re: OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert by ki10(m): 3:28pm On Dec 18, 2017
oshe111:
Na so dem hate the guy or they are just using him as THE FACE OF SARS TO COMMUNE THE #ENDSARS CAMPAIGN

he be like say you never see as yankee dey do thier own bros
Re: OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert by blues343(m): 3:31pm On Dec 18, 2017
MasViews:
Nawa for Nigerians, just because he is a member of SARS doesn't mean he is a bad guy. Just look at someone up there has already start calling him illiterate.
Guy if SARS do you or your Family strong thing.... DAT time u go no say anyting related to SARS no good...
MasViews:
Guy if SARS do you or your Family strong thing.... DAT time u go no say anyting related to SARS no good...
MasViews:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Looks Flawless In New Photo / #BBNaija: Bisola & Tboss Look Stunning In These Photoshoot / Olajumoke Orisaguna Is Google Most Searched Person In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.