Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,401 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office (24789 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman / Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! / Tonto Dikeh Slams Troll Who Said She Should Stop Packaging Her Fallen Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by ExAngel007(f): 9:26pm On Aug 17, 2023
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh took to her Instagram page this evening August 17, to slam the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency NDLEA for inviting singer Naira Marley to their office.

The anti-drug agency had shared photos of Naira Marley posing with its Director General, Buba Marwa, and stated that the singer paid a visit to the agency to show his support for the War Against Drug Abuse.

‘Chairman/Chief Executive Officer of the National Drug Law
Enforcement Agency, Brig. Gen. Mohamed Buba Marwa (Retd) with music star, Naira Marley when the artiste paid a visit to the National Headquarters of the Agency in Abuja to declare support for the War Against Drug Abuse on Thursday 17th August 2023'' the agency captioned the photo

Tonto disapproved of this and took to her Instagram page to call the agency out. Expressing her displeasure, she wrote;

’I’ll unfollow now…

You guys are the most unserious set of folks!!!

And if you come for me I’ll be ready!!!!! Shit hole!!! shittier home!!!

I don’t involve my self in bullshit, especially other people’s bullshit…

This I must say is the biggest embarrassment from any government agency/drug law enforcement agency…

I wld like to say more but I’ll wait for @ndlea_nigeria to pick me up for an interview/Drug test/ or just a chat on why I’m bold enough to call them out!!!!

Sirs/ma’s I’M READY.

You know my address, I’ll ask you do it respectfully otherwise we’ll have a PROBLEM…..

And if I’m replied I’ll gladly respond disrespectfully……

I have absolutely nothing wrong on the said artist but the government………''

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/8/this-i-must-say-is-the-biggest-embarrassment-from-any-drug-law-enforcement-agency-tonto-dikeh-slams-ndlea-for-inviting-naira-marley-to-their-office-2.html

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by TinubuThief: 9:26pm On Aug 17, 2023
grin
To Tonto really needs good sex to calm here nerves down. I mean big gbola that will make her squirt and scream so that her brain go reset for good

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by dangermouse(m): 9:38pm On Aug 17, 2023
I support tonto on this all the way.

These folks in government always don't fail to embarrass us.

A known drug addict and abuser romancing with those whose duties are to fight, arrest, and prosecute druggies are now romancing and taking pictures with them.

Really shameful!

213 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by wittywriter: 9:39pm On Aug 17, 2023
NDLEA messed up with this move.

Pepperdemisback:

Let him or the Agency speak first on the meeting. He might have stopped and they want to use him to stop his followers. That's why they are called influencers.
Gibberish...this your narrative is liking to putting the cart before the horse....lolz.

Pepperdemisback:

[quote author=Pepperdemisback post=125186096]
Cart before horse or vice versa, the aim is to get to the destination. Marwa is just coming in, his handling is different.
I repeat, Marley's followers will listen to him more than anyone else. That's why they are called influencers, negatively or positively!
You go explain tire...no evidence.

Since you don't know that this is cart before the horse.

JetApartment:

I am watching a recent musical video by naira Marley smoking weed now,...what fvckery is this?

Imagine after meeting ndlea he now shoots a video smoking ganja as usually, what an embarrassment?

Marwa goofed big time...this government no just get sense since Tinubu enter, well, if a drug lord is your President his ganja weed followers can pay NDLEA a visit anytime and nothing will happen.

Are you not entertained? Lolz.

Wittyness

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by RighteousDemon: 9:42pm On Aug 17, 2023
What's getting a chronic abuser like Tonto angry over Naira Marley's visit?

Sh*t is too personal from her. Tonto let the Marlians breef

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 17, 2023
I wonder why some set of people are hell bent on giving our government a bad name

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by TinubuThief: 9:58pm On Aug 17, 2023
IconicR:
I wonder why some set of people are hell bent on giving our government a bad name
See you. Hide your face in shame for supporting a useless government

115 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by Dexy4yah(m): 10:00pm On Aug 17, 2023
IconicR:
Government that already has bad names written all over it....which bad name can anyone give this corrupt government again.

Oga you better wake up....na Nigeria be this

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by MrAgbako: 10:17pm On Aug 17, 2023
Tontoo you are playing with fire. If they should test and they will find traces of prohibited substances. U will have yourself to blame😂🏃

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by Pepperdemisback: 11:23pm On Aug 17, 2023
dangermouse:

A known drug addict and abuser romancing with those whose duties are to fight, arrest, and prosecute druggies are now romancing and taking pictures with them.

Really shameful!
Do you know why they call these people influencers? They can make people to do the unimaginable. They want to use him to do the fight, his followers will obey him more. Since he said he is against it,he might have stopped.
Tonto na same family with Naira Marley.

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by Pepperdemisback: 11:26pm On Aug 17, 2023
wittywriter:
NDLEA messed up with this move.

Wittyness
Let him or the Agency speak first on the meeting. He might have stopped and they want to use him to stop his followers. That's why they are called influencers.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by Chibuzoripob: 11:43pm On Aug 17, 2023
sad nah Tontolet dem for invite instead sad

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by Elsmufy: 3:17am On Aug 18, 2023
ExAngel007:
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh took to her Instagram page this evening August 17, to slam the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency NDLEA for inviting singer Naira Marley to their office.

The anti-drug agency had shared photos of Naira Marley posing with its Director General, Buba Marwa, and stated that the singer paid a visit to the agency to show his support for the War Against Drug Abuse.

‘Chairman/Chief Executive Officer of the National Drug Law
Enforcement Agency, Brig. Gen. Mohamed Buba Marwa (Retd) with music star, Naira Marley when the artiste paid a visit to the National Headquarters of the Agency in Abuja to declare support for the War Against Drug Abuse on Thursday 17th August 2023'' the agency captioned the photo

Tonto disapproved of this and took to her Instagram page to call the agency out. Expressing her displeasure, she wrote;

‘’I’ll unfollow now…

You guys are the most unserious set of folks!!!

And if you come for me I’ll be ready!!!!! Shit hole!!! shittier home!!!

I don’t involve my self in bullshit, especially other people’s bullshit…

This I must say is the biggest embarrassment from any government agency/drug law enforcement agency…

I wld like to say more but I’ll wait for @ndlea_nigeria to pick me up for an interview/Drug test/ or just a chat on why I’m bold enough to call them out!!!!

Sirs/ma’s I’M READY.

You know my address, I’ll ask you do it respectfully otherwise we’ll have a PROBLEM…..

And if I’m replied I’ll gladly respond disrespectfully……

I have absolutely nothing wrong on the said artist but the government………''

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/8/this-i-must-say-is-the-biggest-embarrassment-from-any-drug-law-enforcement-agency-tonto-dikeh-slams-ndlea-for-inviting-naira-marley-to-their-office-2.html
The cry of a concerned USER

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by raskymonojendor: 4:33am On Aug 18, 2023
Why is she mad.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by Waterlilly: 4:34am On Aug 18, 2023
very bad, am with her on this. naira marley has a very bad image when it comes to drugs.

Nigeria is gone

26 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by Dozie32(m): 4:35am On Aug 18, 2023
Tonto Dike is their anything wrong with them inviting a druggie? Abi you de vex say them want detain your supplier?

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by YeyeGbami: 4:37am On Aug 18, 2023
Olodo

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by Gajagojo: 4:38am On Aug 18, 2023
dangermouse:

Really shameful!

Most of the teachings that those who call themselves Christian follow today were written not by Jesus but by a man called Paul who used to be known as Saul.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by leisuretym: 4:40am On Aug 18, 2023
Tonto Dike is dumb, even anti cult squad uses renounced cultists to speak to cultists to stop cult activities

NDLEA should have circulated the videos where Naira Marley was campaigning against the use of drugs, I saw the video on many people status yesterday but children of hate are like one way traffic already programmed to criticize and condemn everything , kudos to NDLEA, they are the most potent paramilitary agency in Nigeria right now

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by Think9ja(m): 4:41am On Aug 18, 2023
Naira Marley

Igbolabi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by DenreleDave(m): 4:43am On Aug 18, 2023
Tonto Dike is jealous or what?

Even Jesus throughout his lifetime identified with sinners rather than the pharisees and scribes

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by fredoooooo: 4:43am On Aug 18, 2023
This one don start looking for attention again ...

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by CooldipoMPS: 4:44am On Aug 18, 2023
sad
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by fineboynl(m): 4:49am On Aug 18, 2023
Nigerians might get it wrong. The aim is to use a known smoker to convert those that smoke it away from it. Like naira Marley. Naira Marley will henceforth stop promoting drug especially on videos. His future video will be different from what it uses to be.

Using someone that doesn't abuse drug it will not make any sense or have any effect for drug abusers.

Tonto is a known drug abuser as well. She might get upset seeing naira Marley

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by gabbytabby: 4:55am On Aug 18, 2023
You people really have to stop with all this animalistic talk. Your lives seems to start and stop with sleeping with a woman or asking her to do same.

It’s pathetic and only demonstrates that you are not raised well. The igbo man can’t seem to be able to have a conversation without it degenerating into sexual talk.

Many of you are just predators and hence why a lot of you get into trouble abroad.

Tufiakwa.

start
TinubuThief:
grin
To Tonto really needs good sex to calm here nerves down. I mean big gbola that will make her squirt and scream so that her brain go reset for good

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by ATEAMS: 4:56am On Aug 18, 2023
U nko?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by gabbytabby: 5:00am On Aug 18, 2023
It just reminds one what happened to Abayari before it all went pear shaped.

Perception matters and a law enforcement officer should not be allowing such persons photographic access to him. It gives the impression that he might be compromised.

fineboynl:
Nigerian might get it wrong. The aim is to use a known smoker to convert those that smoke it away from it. Like naira Marley. Naira Marley will henceforth stop promoting drug especially on videos. His future video will be different from what it uses to be.

Using someone that doesn't abuse drug it will not make any sense or have any effect for drug abusers.

Tonto is a known drug abuser as well. She might get upset seeing naira Marley

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by anonymous1759(m): 5:13am On Aug 18, 2023
must we criticize everything In this country haba. A well known drug Abuser who fans idolize to abuse drugs is called upon to preach against it is not a bad idea. It's better to keep quiet sometimes.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by Autobiography: 5:15am On Aug 18, 2023
Attention seeking

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out In Sexy Black Cut-out Dress / Kizz Daniel Covers Vibesng Magazine / Paul Adefarasin: How I Started My Church, House On The Rock And 'The Experience'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.