Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,931 members, 7,863,287 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:32 PM

Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) (53723 Views)

Wreckage Of Plane Carrying Malawi's Vice President, Saulos Chilima (Photos) / Last Moment Of Chika Ernest, The Pilot Of Helicopter That Crashed In Lagos / Family Of 5 Fall Into A River In Delta, Survived (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) by infoservant: 8:17am On Dec 18, 2017
Thank God that nobody dies.

FTC? Wow!
Re: Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) by MZEE01: 8:17am On Dec 18, 2017
ok
Re: Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) by aspirebig: 8:17am On Dec 18, 2017
This crash will be used as reference point in air transport safety matters.
Re: Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) by ouzo1(m): 8:18am On Dec 18, 2017
Mods should do something abt this data guy na.. Haba

1 Like

Re: Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) by godofuck231: 8:19am On Dec 18, 2017
Explorers:
A small airplane carrying 22 passengers and three crew members crashed after it took off in the Canadian province of Saskatchewan, police said.

A number of people suffered injuries, with some serious enough to require air ambulance services, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) said.

The West Wind Aviation ATR-42 went down near the remote Fond-du-Lac airport at around 6:15pm on December 13, RCMP said.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5180103/Plane-25-people-crashes-Canada-no-deaths-reported.html

It's an old trick to the aviation industry, propeller planes and safer that jet engines, the snow on ground give a soft landing too,
Re: Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) by tete7000(m): 8:22am On Dec 18, 2017
soberdrunk:
(This is not my professional opinion) I reckon it is the crash site that increased their chance of survival, when you crash inside snow and a well maintained forest, if this happened in my country, if Harmattan and harsh terrain nor get them, nah high tension wire go finish the job, if they escape high tension, when they wait 3-5 days for emergency rescue nah hunger go still finish the job angry

No matter how well a forest is maintained, it remains an hazard to a crashing plane. You ve not asked what state are the survivors? How many are with spinal cord injury? etc. Sometimes, survivors wish they are dead. May God protect us always from danger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) by tete7000(m): 8:24am On Dec 18, 2017
ouzo1:
Mods should do something abt this data guy na.. Haba

Maybe he knows someone that matters somewhere. This is Nigeria you know, anything is possible.
Re: Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) by Explorers(m): 8:26am On Dec 18, 2017
Mathematical:

op why now lipsrsealed, after we don book ticket for nigeria finish, you con dey post this .. fear grib me..

Lol.....Dont worry dear, u covered.

Safe trip....

Just help me buy bread come or chin chin.....
Re: Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) by Nigeriadondie: 8:26am On Dec 18, 2017
Do we ve an air ambulance at least for prompt means of conveying victims of emergency situation to get urgent medical help.

This is imperative as in such situations a second makes a huge difference in determining if the victims stands a chance of surviving especially in places like Lagos with its busy traffic.

Any government that places value on d lives of its citizens would make such available but sadly Nigerian government at all level don’t care about the welfare of its people.
Re: Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) by Ralphshavin(m): 8:27am On Dec 18, 2017
Wisedove:
That was why I supported the #endsars campaign in the first place.

I heard it was when they wanna collect bribe from the crew (which are G boys) but the pilot increased it speed to escape but unfortunately ram into and incoming chopper . Thank God no life was lost!!! #Coke sniffing continues#
..... lolzzz
Re: Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) by Abfinest007(m): 8:28am On Dec 18, 2017
let me borrow patience jonathan word there is GOD oh.....

and he is worthy 2 b praize
Re: Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:28am On Dec 18, 2017
Ishilove:

In Primary 2 or 3, my mum bought me a cream coloured blouse with the bolded written on it. I recall dedicating most of that week trying to pronounce the name. I told my parents not to teach me but should only tell me when I'm correct.

Memories... smiley

It's a lie that was in primary 4
Re: Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) by Coldfeets: 8:28am On Dec 18, 2017
Dem for begin act their own LOST na.. wink
Re: Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 8:30am On Dec 18, 2017
LilSmith55:
Everyone survive...?... I think this is the first time a plane is crashing with everyone survive
ur chances of surviving plane crash is way higher than auto
Re: Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 18, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked
morning dear
Re: Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 8:34am On Dec 18, 2017
D God of miracle

1 Like

Re: Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) by anonimi: 8:37am On Dec 18, 2017
Explorers:
A small airplane carrying 22 passengers and three crew members crashed after it took off in the Canadian province of Saskatchewan, police said.
A number of people suffered injuries, with some serious enough to require air ambulance services, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) said.
The West Wind Aviation ATR-42 went down near the remote Fond-du-Lac airport at around 6:15pm on December 13, RCMP said.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5180103/Plane-25-people-crashes-Canada-no-deaths-reported.html

Maybe they survived because they pay their tithes to the gods of men pastorpreneurs.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4160988_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4138528_fbimg1471362711749_jpeg32428b294a57b4debde63e3fd7301227

2 Likes

Re: Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) by Mathematical(f): 8:38am On Dec 18, 2017
Explorers:

Lol.....Dont worry dear, u covered.

Safe trip....

Just help me buy bread come or chin chin.....

i hear you covered by who sef? no worry i go branch peckham buy yu iya bola's fried yam and akara grin
Re: Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) by anonimi: 8:39am On Dec 18, 2017
8stargeneral:
D God of miracle

Na so oh.
African pastors will use them as points of contact to milk the sheeple further.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4155194_religionquote_jpeg51ef818e81f851e5958395931ebafe6f

1 Like

Re: Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) by bejeria101(m): 8:39am On Dec 18, 2017
soberdrunk:
(This is not my professional opinion) I reckon it is the crash site that increased their chance of survival, when you crash inside snow and a well maintained forest, if this happened in my country, if Harmattan and harsh terrain nor get them, nah high tension wire go finish the job, if they escape high tension, when they wait 3-5 days for emergency rescue nah hunger go still finish the job angry
Re: Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) by papijulah: 8:40am On Dec 18, 2017
Wisedove:
That was why I supported the #endsars campaign in the first place.

I heard it was when they wanna collect bribe from the crew (which are G boys) but the pilot increased it speed to escape but unfortunately ram into and incoming chopper . Thank God no life was lost!!! #Coke sniffing continues#

You've got no Iota of sense. You stupidity is on a Wavy Level.
Re: Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) by anonimi: 8:40am On Dec 18, 2017
Abfinest007:
let me borrow patience jonathan word there is GOD oh.....
and he is worthy 2 b praize

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6283627_imge07931_jpege0a00b49091aea98e63408ecf129b9b6

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) by papijulah: 8:44am On Dec 18, 2017
Nigeriadondie:
Do we ve an air ambulance at least for prompt means of conveying victims of emergency situation to get urgent medical help.

This is imperative as in such situations a second makes a huge difference in determining if the victims stands a chance of surviving especially in places like Lagos with its busy traffic.

Any government that places value on d lives of its citizens would make such available but sadly Nigerian government at all level don’t care about the welfare of its people.

Yes! Lagos state do have an air ambulance. Stop saying shit you know nothing about...so many dudderheads on here.
Re: Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) by LilSmith55(m): 8:50am On Dec 18, 2017
Abudu2000:
ur chances of surviving plane crash is way higher than auto

Yea, I know,... but everybody surviving is really rear
Re: Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) by marooh: 8:52am On Dec 18, 2017
Thank God na Canada .
If na nigeria eeeeh hmm ‎
Re: Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) by sureheaven(m): 8:54am On Dec 18, 2017
]Explorer the badest guy. I go come your child dedication

To go and do what ? Iffa see you there ehn.... hmmmm... I rest my case
Re: Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) by Realali(f): 8:58am On Dec 18, 2017
Explorers:

Thank God is winter time
Re: Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) by Samzor: 8:58am On Dec 18, 2017
Thank GOD, that's to tell you dat real miracle still exist from GOD almighty
Re: Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) by Nigeriadondie: 8:59am On Dec 18, 2017
papijulah:

Yes! Lagos state do have an air ambulance. Stop saying shit you know nothing about...so many dudderheads on here.
So is Lagos now Nigeria. I know of Lagos but what about the 35 states of the entire federation? What of states in d north with huge land mass or those in coastal areas of the Niger Delta with terrain unique to them? I guess u re among the dudderheads here.
The one in Lagos is privately owned not by government. So who is saying poo?
If there was an emergency in Maiduguri let say a patient needs orthopaedic treatment in Igbogi or the one in Makurdi. How do we see that?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria / BRT Crushes Lagos Businesswoman To Death, Driver Flees / I Drove Through The 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Closure (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.