Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic (52708 Views)

Single Lady Prays For Husband In 2018 (Photos) / Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro / 10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic by biggy26: 8:06pm On Dec 18, 2017
Rolex67:
The silly act of folding N500 into a girl's hand after visiting as Tfare should stop in 2017, guys take note.
Looooool! experience just spoke.
Re: Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic by chelsea2014: 8:23pm On Dec 18, 2017
very funny undecided lipsrsealed cry
Re: Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic by Precieuxpearl(f): 8:39pm On Dec 18, 2017
JacksonD7:
Telling girls to stop these, is like telling them to stop breathing. It's in their nature.

Abobi, Not All Girls O. I Don't Do Any Of Those 10 Mentioned.
Re: Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic by Funky123(f): 8:48pm On Dec 18, 2017
That act of being stingy to her by testing if she is a wife material.....let that one end in 2017 ooo
Re: Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic by olamariamjonez(m): 8:53pm On Dec 18, 2017
he is my brother, lie lie. should stop too in 2018.
Re: Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic by Culin(f): 9:20pm On Dec 18, 2017
So the person had to use his signature to block all the pictures, am I viewing pictures or username?..
Re: Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic by fuckboys: 9:30pm On Dec 18, 2017
Rolex67:
The silly act of folding N500 into a girl's hand after visiting as Tfare should stop in 2017, guys take note.
ASHAWO!!!

1 Like

Re: Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic by abdollar2020: 9:39pm On Dec 18, 2017
were are the boreholes. carrying oceanic wide pussy all over.making unecessary request from guys as if na your papa

2 Likes

Re: Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic by makky555(f): 10:01pm On Dec 18, 2017
georgeceekay:
I dongerit. Is N500 not even too much for tfare... U should he thankful you keep the change. Along is N150 in Abuja o.

You're a wicked soul grin

150...haba

1 Like

Re: Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic by makky555(f): 10:03pm On Dec 18, 2017
Rolex67:

All these guys cyberbullying you over this simple joke are guilty of it so I suggest you just let the comments slide
Re: Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic by Yommy247(m): 10:54pm On Dec 18, 2017
Rolex67:
Pls step up your game next year. #500 is kinda small... you can do better

1 Like

Re: Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic by JacksonD7: 9:02am On Dec 19, 2017
Precieuxpearl:

Abobi, Not All Girls O. I Don't Do Any Of Those 10 Mentioned.

For real?. If so, your mama train you well.
Re: Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic by Kingsley1000(m): 10:21am On Dec 19, 2017
Girls are absurd
Re: Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic by d2dchat: 10:27am On Dec 19, 2017
Number 11.
They should also be careful of privacy issues and prevent guys from sharing their nude pics which was shared in the other room by downloading this app.

Secrets have implications if they are unveiled!
Most Instant Messengers keep a copy of your messages, media & documents on their servers! How would you feel if your secret messages and media files were leaked or abused? DON'T RISK IT! - Protect your privacy now with D2D Chat - The Ultra Private Messenger
Reply now for your FREE 7 day trial of all Premium Privacy Features. WATCH VIDEO:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmPydXqUKiM&t=20s OR DOWNLOAD NOW: https://app.wemetgroup.com/inv/?app_id=3001&reffcode==26e708117a
Re: Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic by Alezy(m): 4:05pm On Dec 19, 2017
Rolex67:
lolz.....so how much should they fold?? A million?
Re: Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic by khiaa(f): 3:19am On Dec 24, 2017
Alezy:
lolz.....so how much should they fold?? A million?

Merry Christmas. smiley
Re: Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic by Nobody: 4:32am On Dec 24, 2017
wic 1 be monday hammer again,olorun saanu
Re: Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic by bravehost4u(m): 5:51am On Dec 24, 2017
broke girl i see you

1 Like

Re: Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic by Emarvel(m): 8:03am On Dec 24, 2017
are you the woman with the issue of blood

LOL....

1 Like

Re: Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic by Alezy(m): 6:05pm On Dec 24, 2017
khiaa:

Merry Christmas. smiley
same to you
Re: Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic by khiaa(f): 12:34am On Dec 25, 2017
Alezy:
same to you

That's all you have to say?
Re: Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic by Alezy(m): 4:10pm On Dec 25, 2017
khiaa:

That's all you have to say?
oh....no but I just wished u same. Thats it. Hope ur Christmas is going well
Re: Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic by khiaa(f): 4:51pm On Dec 25, 2017
Alezy:
oh....no but I just wished u same. Thats it. Hope ur Christmas is going well

I stopped celebrating Christmas once I learned the truth but how is the day going for you?
Re: Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic by Martin0(m): 5:01pm On Dec 25, 2017
khiaa:

I stopped celebrating Christmas once I learned the truth but how is the day going for you?

Chai,I easily fall for ladies wey dey talk and know about the truthgringrin

Chai I hail u ooo...

Announcement Anouncement ooogringrin

Abeg make una see this my friend oo for dem serious niggies una go like her way oogringrin

Come ooo khia arrange ur profile na,make I still see ur face!
Re: Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic by Alezy(m): 6:01pm On Dec 25, 2017
khiaa:

itz awesome. The truth about what the day means? I don't care if a particular idol was celebrated that day, as long as it was fixed to celebrate Christ's birth thats what else am celebrating.

1 Like

Re: Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic by khiaa(f): 6:50pm On Dec 25, 2017
Alezy:
itz awesome. The truth about what the day means? I don't care if a particular idol was celebrated that day, as long as it was fixed to celebrate Christ's birth thats what else am celebrating.

But Yahweh said, do not do as the heathens do and that is what you are doing when you celebrate Christmas. He said do not celebrate the holidays of the heathens and to only celebrate the weekly Sabbath and the Holy celebration which is the feast of the Passover.

PS It wasn't changed to celebrate the birth of Yeshua it was changed to convert the pagans to Christianity and they could still have their yearly celebration of their God on December 25.
Re: Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic by Alezy(m): 7:55am On Dec 26, 2017
khiaa:

But Yahweh said, do not do as the heathens do and that is what you are doing when you celebrate Christmas. He said do not celebrate the holidays of the heathens and to only celebrate the weekly Sabbath and the Holy celebration which is the feast of the Passover.

PS It wasn't changed to celebrate the birth of Yeshua it was changed to convert the pagans to Christianity and they could still have their yearly celebration of their God on December 25.
in other words u re saying if the heathens decides to celebrate their feast same date as our weekly Sabbath and holy celebration? U won't celebrate anymore?

It was fixed on this date to get the pagans to Christianity, isn't that good reason enough? I am celebrating the birth of Christ not any pagan celebration. Am celebrating this just as I will celebrate his resurrection so if any pagan God likes they should fix same day. What matters is what u re celebrating.
Re: Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic by khiaa(f): 9:39am On Dec 26, 2017
Alezy:
in other words u re saying if the heathens decides to celebrate their feast same date as our weekly Sabbath and holy celebration? U won't celebrate anymore?

It was fixed on this date to get the pagans to Christianity, isn't that good reason enough? I am celebrating the birth of Christ not any pagan celebration. Am celebrating this just as I will celebrate his resurrection so if any pagan God likes they should fix same day. What matters is what u re celebrating.

1. Nobody knows the birthday of Yeshua but why choose the date of a heathen God to celebrate it, you are going against the Most High Word when you do. Like I told you it was all designed by Constantine.
The truth is right there in the Bible. Once you see and understand the word it's a beautiful epiphany.

2. As far as the Sabbath, your day of worship is the day of worship for the pagans, the pagans worshiped on Sundays before Christianity existed, once again Constantine changed the true Sabbath from Saturday to Sunday to please the heathens .

3. No I don't think bringing the celebration of Baal into the Christian Church in order to convert
Pagans to Christianity is good because it's an abomination against God because it's a lie that the church has passed on to the members for thousands of years.

The truth was right there in the Bible the whole time. The Bible says not to add to nor take away from the word and that is exactly what the church did starting with Catholicism.

4. Darling you must search, read, and the Bible says to study, line by line , precept by precept, only then will your eyes be open to Yahweh's word and the deception of the church.
Re: Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic by Alezy(m): 3:23pm On Dec 26, 2017
khiaa:

1. Nobody knows the birthday of Yeshua but why choose the date of a heathen God to celebrate it, you are going against the Most High Word when you do. Like I told you it was all designed by Constantine.
The truth is right there in the Bible. Once you see and understand the word it's a beautiful epiphany.

2. As far as the Sabbath, your day of worship is the day of worship for the pagans, the pagans worshiped on Sundays before Christianity existed, once again Constantine changed the true Sabbath from Saturday to Sunday to please the heathens .

3. No I don't think bringing the celebration of Baal into the Christian Church in order to convert
Pagans to Christianity is good because it's an abomination against God because it's a lie that the church has passed on to the members for thousands of years.

The truth was right there in the Bible the whole time. The Bible says not to add to nor take away from the word and that is exactly what the church did starting with Catholicism.

4. Darling you must search, read, and the Bible says to study, line by line , precept by precept, only then will your eyes be open to Yahweh's word and the deception of the church.
I agree with many of ur points and disagree with some but am only going to ask one question.... Where is it stated in the bible that celebration of a Christian feast is a sin when celebrated same day as the heathens??

Ofcos I know there re a lot of things, doctrines and lies passed on from the generation to us but before I start a debate or argument on something, I try to know the truth mostly things of Christ. These little things are the things that brings about division within Christianity today. Celebrations, dates and doctrines are our enemies. This is why I love the new testament so much, why not we Christians do the main thing as directed by Christ (love your neighbor as yourself, try to make heaven and take as many as u can with u) if every Christian thinks this way, the issues of tithing and doctrines and dates of celebration will not come to pass because those things will be defeated. This kind of argument is what brings about division and thats what Satan wants.
Re: Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic by khiaa(f): 11:31pm On Dec 26, 2017
Alezy:
I agree with many of ur points and disagree with some but am only going to ask one question.... Where is it stated in the bible that celebration of a Christian feast is a sin when celebrated same day as the heathens??

Ofcos I know there re a lot of things, doctrines and lies passed on from the generation to us but before I start a debate or argument on something, I try to know the truth mostly things of Christ. These little things are the things that brings about division within Christianity today. Celebrations, dates and doctrines are our enemies. This is why I love the new testament so much, why not we Christians do the main thing as directed by Christ (love your neighbor as yourself, try to make heaven and take as many as u can with u) if every Christian thinks this way, the issues of tithing and doctrines and dates of celebration will not come to pass because those things will be defeated. This kind of argument is what brings about division and thats what Satan wants.

Ok, I just wanted to inform you.
Re: Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic by Alezy(m): 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2017
khiaa:

Ok, I just wanted to inform you.
I get thanks
Re: Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic by Precieuxpearl(f): 8:19pm On Jan 06, 2018
JacksonD7:

For real?. If so, your mama train you well.
Nt Just Dat. It's My Decision

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hilarious: Tells Us What Is Going Through This Groom's Mind [photo] / Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) / 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.