Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,913 members, 7,956,430 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:49 AM

Is It Ethical And Godly For Couples To Give Head To Each Other? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ethical And Godly For Couples To Give Head To Each Other? (1210 Views)

TO Those Guys That Wear Condoms And Still Give Head / Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head / Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Ethical And Godly For Couples To Give Head To Each Other? by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 18, 2017
lately I've been having plans on my future wife on this head of a thing buh i dont really know if its Godly or not!

#your opinions needed
#its too late to fail Amen
Re: Is It Ethical And Godly For Couples To Give Head To Each Other? by valgbo(m): 11:31am On Dec 18, 2017
They're married...... so it's not bad unless the man cum in her mouth..... then that's a sin..... everyone remember that guy in the Bible that ejaculated on the ground during sex.... remember what happened to him....... mouth action to someone you're married it is not bad unless you waste sperm..... then it's a grave sin not different from masturbation
That said even using condom on your spouse is a sin cause it's also wasted seeds...... if you want birth control them no sex........
That said too some people say that birth control could be a sin.......emphasis on the "could" since God said we should be fruitful and multiply.... not go and plan your births..... don't think that's the case though... since you shouldn't bring out what you can't take care of.
Bottom line is There are lots of things that could be a sin if you do everything biblically.... try and relax and live your life
Re: Is It Ethical And Godly For Couples To Give Head To Each Other? by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 18, 2017
valgbo:
take this,it will help u alot

Re: Is It Ethical And Godly For Couples To Give Head To Each Other? by QuietHammer(m): 11:43am On Dec 18, 2017
SmellySperm:
lately I've been having plans on my future wife on this head of a thing buh i dont really know if its Godly or not!

#your opinions needed
#its too late to fail Amen
It's very wrong. You are only allowed to give head to your pastor. So suck his staff till it is anointed with his semen. Shalom.
Re: Is It Ethical And Godly For Couples To Give Head To Each Other? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 18, 2017
QuietHammer:

It's very wrong. You are only allowed to give head to your pastor. So suck his staff till it is anointed with his semen. Shalom.
lol gay spotted, am a guy bro
Re: Is It Ethical And Godly For Couples To Give Head To Each Other? by mercy0008(f): 1:30pm On Dec 18, 2017
I DONT KNOW WHETHER IT IS GODLY OR NOT. BUT I WILL GIVE MY HUSBAND HEAD UNTILL HE GETS TIRED OF IT. WE WILL TRY ALL OUR FANTASIES EXCEPT INVOLVING A THIRD PARTY IN OUR SEXUAL LIFE. BUT INASMUCH AS NA MY HUSBAND, THE THING WEY PASS HEAD, WE GO DO AM.
Re: Is It Ethical And Godly For Couples To Give Head To Each Other? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 18, 2017
mercy0008:
I DONT KNOW WHETHER IT IS GODLY OR NOT. BUT I WILL GIVE MY HUSBAND HEAD UNTILL HE GETS TIRED OF IT. WE WILL TRY ALL OUR FANTASIES EXCEPT INVOLVING A THIRD PARTY IN OUR SEXUAL LIFE. BUT INASMUCH AS NA MY HUSBAND, THE THING WEY PASS HEAD, WE GO DO AM.
lol anal sezxx included?
Re: Is It Ethical And Godly For Couples To Give Head To Each Other? by mercy0008(f): 1:59pm On Dec 18, 2017
WHEN I GET TO THAT POINT, I WILL KNOW.
SmellySperm:

lol anal sezxx included?

(1) (Reply)

My Sister In Law Is Disgracing Our Family…my Husband Is Not Bothered / 10 Questions You MUST Ask Your Husband Before You Get Pregnant / How To Burst A Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.