Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,380 members, 7,836,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says (37772 Views)

Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations / Nursing Mother Caught With AK47 Meant For An Operation In Ogun (Photo) / MC Oluomo Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife; Both Native & Medical Doctor Incharge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by Reference(m): 3:55pm On Dec 18, 2017
Poverty everywhere you go.
Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by iamJ(m): 3:56pm On Dec 18, 2017
biacan:
hmmm well not a bad thing........ so how are you doing lately
u have already asked this question and i gave u the answer, earlier
Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by cytell56: 3:57pm On Dec 18, 2017
Angelanest:
A man who is overwhelmed with joy - has expressed thanks to God for saving his life and that of his family after dodging a "poisoned" food meant for them. Emmanuel Ukachukwu‎ took to Facebook to share how his sister left the food (pap) she made outside because she was not with the key to the house.

When his family came back later in the night, they gave a portion of the pap that fell on the ground to their goat on Saturday, December 16.

To their surprise, the goat died the next morning (Sunday).

The young man believes that the pap which was allegedly poisoned killed the goat and could have wasted his family had it been they took it.

Below is what he shared on Facebook;

I bless the Lord how he deliver me and my people from poison. It happen that my Sister left the pap she just grate (grand) outside because she's not with key, so when we all came back in the night, the little that fell to the ground was given to the goat. After service on Sunday morning the goat died. I thank God because if not for that, we will all take that pap this morning and all die, but God save us. Praise the Lord.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/goat-allegedly-dies-taking-food-meant-mans-family-photos.html

Pap on Sunday morning, na wa for this IPOB's o!!!
Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by biacan(f): 4:05pm On Dec 18, 2017
iamJ:
u have already asked this question and i gave u the answer, earlier
Jude nah fight ni...... I was just trying to be a friend which I am..... so how is this festive period going to be.....
Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by naughtyendowed(m): 4:07pm On Dec 18, 2017
D poor kid is now an orphan cry

1 Like

Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by mechanics(m): 4:32pm On Dec 18, 2017
We give God the glory.
Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by Konami94: 4:42pm On Dec 18, 2017
Diiet:
their carelessness does not justify the wickedness of their neighbours or whoever poisoned their food.
And I wonder what they stand to gain from poisoning another person. Not like they would inherit his properties or something. So much wickedness in the land.
Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by DeRay98(m): 4:53pm On Dec 18, 2017
In a responsible clime the Police would take the goat autopsy to determine the real cause of the death of the with a view to investigate the culprit in that neighbourhood.
If confirmed the evil neighbour might still have the poison hidden at home nearby.
Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by Prettyenit18(f): 4:55pm On Dec 18, 2017
God bless you for asking the reasonable question. There are so many reasons why a goat can die over night, e.g what if it was bitten by a snake?
Annnonymous:
So who did the autopsy for the goat undecided
Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 18, 2017
joinnow:

Overseas milk company bring liquid milk and will drop it outside whether you are in or not.
Nothing will happen to it.

But here nothing ever works
well package goods its diff from our average mentality of leaving food without proper care
Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by exenxe1(m): 5:16pm On Dec 18, 2017
I decree and declare DAT d goats around you will eat the poison meant for you ijn
Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by icedsammy: 5:22pm On Dec 18, 2017
Jesus Power! Super Power!
Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by toprealman: 6:12pm On Dec 18, 2017
This is 2017.....he should send the laboratory for proper analysis rather than make hasty conclusion.
Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by Rick9(m): 6:45pm On Dec 18, 2017
What if they carry out an Autopsy check ?
Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 18, 2017
doctokwus:

So their neighbours poisoned them because they had goats which the neighbours didn't have or what?

Lol How the fück am I supposed to know? grin grin

I highly doubt the food was poisoned too but IF it was poisoned, it was due to their carelessness. My point is does their carelessness justify someone trying to poison them?
Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by joinnow: 7:32pm On Dec 18, 2017
kallmemrB:
well package goods its diff from our average mentality of leaving food without proper care
Not well packages bruuh.
Just bottle milk with cover
Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by ozy4christ(f): 7:59pm On Dec 18, 2017
DerideGull:

There should be no pity for stupidity. Why would your sister leave the pap outsider? Not having a key is also a sign of irresponsibility. If you do not work on your intellect, you may not have another chance of escape.
my dear,go and sit down and shut ur mouth up.haven't u made a mistake for once in your life.always right huh!!!.follow him and thank God,do you kW how many times God had saved you from your carelessness?
Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by tosakpolor: 8:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
Hmmmm Nice one
Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by Ogaonos: 10:24pm On Dec 18, 2017
DerideGull:

There should be no pity for stupidity. Why would your sister leave the pap outsider? Not having a key is also a sign of irresponsibility. If you do not work on your intellect, you may not have another chance of escape.
is d grace of God dt keep us alive if u lik b very smart.if ur enemies or household hater wan u dead u wil stil die.
Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by Diiet: 10:38pm On Dec 18, 2017
Konami94:

And I wonder what they stand to gain from poisoning another person. Not like they would inherit his properties or something. So much wickedness in the land.
you know the wicked ones derive joy by making others cry.
Sorrow, pains of their perceived enemies is their own joy. May their evil plans never materialise in our lives and anything that has to do with us.

1 Like

Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by IAmKinging(m): 10:53pm On Dec 18, 2017
There has to be an investigation on who the culprit is because he/she has committed murder. A life was lost.
Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by redsun(m): 1:16am On Dec 19, 2017
How come the second goat didn't die?
Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by Burgerlomo: 3:49am On Dec 19, 2017
bedspread:
IF GOD ALMIGHTY BE FOR YOU, WHO CAN BE AGAINST YOU?

Nobody

1 Like

Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by Burgerlomo: 3:50am On Dec 19, 2017
Thank God

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man High On Drugs Kills Himself After Hacking His Brother's Neck. Graphic Photos / Ogun Police Bust Ritualist Den , Find Remains Of 20 - Year Old Girl / Hoodlums Beat Pregnant Woman To Coma, After Taking Tramadol In Rivers (graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.