Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says (37769 Views)

Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations / Nursing Mother Caught With AK47 Meant For An Operation In Ogun (Photo) / MC Oluomo Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife; Both Native & Medical Doctor Incharge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by navyseal2220: 2:55pm On Dec 18, 2017
madridguy:
Wicked people everywhere. I'm happy for your family. This is a good lesson for everyone of us, don't trust anyone with your food.
Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by ofuonyebi: 2:55pm On Dec 18, 2017
You and your family has escaped the last ditch meant for you in 2017..

take the wisdom to go into 2018 new year to be more close to GOD in thanksgiving and prayers

the enemies are never tired of their wickedness..
Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by rOsy247(f): 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2017
And left the baby goat motherless angry see how sad the kid looks.

Wickedness in the heart of humans. What do you gain by trying to kill ur fellow human?

3 Likes

Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by lacidi: 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2017
The poorer they are, the more enemies they claim to have. Why? I never see rich man complain of witches and wizards.

1 Like

Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 18, 2017
DerideGull:

There should be no pity for stupidity. Why would your sister leave the pap outsider? Not having a key is also a sign of irresponsibility. If you do not work on your intellect, you may not have another chance of escape.

They could have made a mistake. Does that mean poisoning them is justified?

That's like blaming the victim for the crime
Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by ozo13(m): 3:02pm On Dec 18, 2017
Smiles. Lucky u sha.but wr things r working, a toxicology analysis won't be bad idea cos I can see another goat standing next to the dead one.
Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by VictorAJ(m): 3:03pm On Dec 18, 2017
Oga Why the insult Na?

Sometimes things happen away from the Norms of day to day activities.

DerideGull:

There should be no pity for stupidity. Why would your sister leave the pap outsider? Not having a key is also a sign of irresponsibility. If you do not work on your intellect, you may not have another chance of escape.
Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by DaBillionnaire: 3:06pm On Dec 18, 2017
kallmemrB:
Yes There's Evil

Yes There are Witches and Wizards

Yes Satan Hell is Real

But Honestly There's Also stupidity... Leaving a consumable liquid food outside is wrong

And Also why Must everything be posted online

ur right,

but u know what

u gat a low chill level, bro grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by BluntBoy(m): 3:06pm On Dec 18, 2017
Anything could have killed the goat. How are they sure the goat died of poisoning?

1 Like

Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 18, 2017
omowolewa:
I suspect your neighbors,

condolence to the family of that goat. Abi?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by BruncleZuma: 3:14pm On Dec 18, 2017
Mr Man your goat chop polyethylene bag...allow us drink water hand cup abeg.
Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by joinnow: 3:17pm On Dec 18, 2017
kallmemrB:
Yes There's Evil

Yes There are Witches and Wizards

Yes Satan Hell is Real

But Honestly There's Also stupidity... Leaving a consumable liquid food outside is wrong

And Also why Must everything be posted online

Overseas milk company bring liquid milk and will drop it outside whether you are in or not.
Nothing will happen to it.

But here nothing ever works
Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by Frankskaf(f): 3:20pm On Dec 18, 2017
Autopsy must be done to ascertain the cause of death

RIP to the Goat
grin grin grin grin
Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by jimyjames(m): 3:25pm On Dec 18, 2017
I don't believe that pap starch was Poisoned some goats are allergic to left over starchy foods undecided
Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by biacan(f): 3:26pm On Dec 18, 2017
iamJ:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy na me kill the goat?
Judeeeeeeeeee how you doing...... long time
Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by iamJ(m): 3:30pm On Dec 18, 2017
biacan:
Judeeeeeeeeee how you doing...... long time
wonderful, u?
Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by biacan(f): 3:32pm On Dec 18, 2017
wink
iamJ:
wonderful, u?
I'm fine you no is been long after we had that interesting chat.....
Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by doctokwus: 3:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
Do goats eat pap?
Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by lexy2014: 3:40pm On Dec 18, 2017
omowolewa:
I suspect your neighbors,

condolence to the family of that goat. Abi?
no b lie Bros. Condolences indeed. d senior sister of d dead goat will come and claim d small goat left behind

1 Like

Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by iamJ(m): 3:42pm On Dec 18, 2017
biacan:
wink I'm fine you no is been long after we had that interesting chat.....
interesting chat fa? work held my gaze embarassed
Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 18, 2017
Foolish man. I thought the goat died instantly in his presence after eating the pap. The goat could have been bitten and killed by a snake. If I were him, before screaming blue murder, I will give the remaining pap to another goat and keep a close watch to see what happens to it. If the second goat dies, then he can claim the pap was poisoned. We need to started using our brains correctly in this country.

3 Likes

Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by iamJ(m): 3:44pm On Dec 18, 2017
jamariwolf:
So many questions. shocked
well I was kinda frustrated and looking for who to pour it on. A bad day it was.
i understand cheesy cheesy cheesy that was my last question, efcc will do the rest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by biacan(f): 3:45pm On Dec 18, 2017
iamJ:
interesting chat fa? work held my gaze embarassed
hmmm well not a bad thing........ so how are you doing lately
Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by julietnazzy(f): 3:45pm On Dec 18, 2017
DerideGull:

no shame
Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 18, 2017
ofuonyebi:

You and your family has escaped the last ditch meant for you in 2017..

take the wisdom to go into 2018 new year to be more close to GOD in thanksgiving and prayers

the enemies are never tired of their wickedness..

And paying more tithes abi? Lol
Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by doctokwus: 3:46pm On Dec 18, 2017
Imarnuel04:

They could have made a mistake. Does that mean poisoning them is justified?

That's like blaming the victim for the crime
So their neighbours poisoned them because they had goats which the neighbours didn't have or what?
Sometimes African way of reasoning is stunning?
Assuming the goat even died from the pap,which I even doubt,the most likely explanation could be food contamination,medically,food poisoning from a rodent or even cockroach that may have come in contact with the food.
But there is also the other possibility that that goat was bitten to death by a snake,known to be greatly attracted to goat inhabitations.
Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by NLandIsHypocrit: 3:47pm On Dec 18, 2017
What is it with some of this foolish bloggers? If you can't do well as a lair you quit, otherwise you visit Linux University of Lieology in LiesLand where Lie Muhamade graduated from'. You gave some of the pap that fell on the ground to a the goat(at night) and you waited for what to take the remaining one until the next morning? How were you able to separate the pap from sand? Because I know that goats don't eat sand nor anything sandy-fill stuffs. What did you eat to bed that night and why not the pap?

I can even reconstruct this story to more attractive and believable version. LERNERS.
Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:54pm On Dec 18, 2017
I was almost orphaned the same way years back.

A cousin brought yam flour from the village. It was meant for him to consume in school. He didn't eat it, so he left it for my family when he left on holidays.

A couple of goats we had ate a bit of it and died. Both of them.

I still shudder anytime I give the incident some deep thought.

I was away in school when it happened, but all my folks were home.

I would have been alone in the world had they eaten that stuff.
Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by MrCross: 3:55pm On Dec 18, 2017
Just look at the innocent kid staying beside its dead mother. So sad!!! Will it also be thanking God?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man High On Drugs Kills Himself After Hacking His Brother's Neck. Graphic Photos / Ogun Police Bust Ritualist Den , Find Remains Of 20 - Year Old Girl / Hoodlums Beat Pregnant Woman To Coma, After Taking Tramadol In Rivers (graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.