Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,650 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together (55883 Views)

Bobrisky Flaunts The 'N15M' His Bae Gave Him After They Spent A Night Together / Davido And Sophia Momodu Spent Cross Over Night Together / DJ Olu's Death: Wizkid, Olamide, Lil Kesh And Other Celebrities Mourn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together by quiverfull(m): 3:01pm On Dec 18, 2017
Na so e dey start.
Re: Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together by dpete1: 3:02pm On Dec 18, 2017
AYEMI!!!! mo rire o.
Re: Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together by SILVA112(m): 3:02pm On Dec 18, 2017
Since na waiting day gv am joy '' na to buy more gv am na
Re: Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together by Hedonistically: 3:03pm On Dec 18, 2017
Next rated idiot. I'm sure nobody can contest that award with him.
Re: Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together by kingBenedict: 3:05pm On Dec 18, 2017
fuckerstard:
Eehen. Not bad sha no nasty STD
So much for being famous....I don't know if I would get such publicity if I did something like this....people post everything now....so much for change....� angry
Re: Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together by ooshinibos: 3:08pm On Dec 18, 2017
gender confusion don hit Naija
Re: Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together by Treasure1919(f): 3:09pm On Dec 18, 2017
Annnonymous:
Na like this madness dey start o.

he has money, he is popular, he is averagely good looking..

yet he is cuddling a Toy cry cry
I tell u
Re: Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together by King57: 3:10pm On Dec 18, 2017
Owo Epo Nibo Koshi.... Him no wan spend for babe ni
Re: Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together by iluvpomo(m): 3:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
Basically a f’k doll right?
Re: Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 18, 2017
kennygee:

Teddy bears are different from inflated mannequins with booooobs.

Well true, cuddling is cuddling, if the guy feels comfy who are we to judge also it's easier to explain sleeping with a mannequin than sleeping with a teddy bear as a guy.
Re: Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together by 360command: 3:16pm On Dec 18, 2017
kennygee:

Teddy bears are different from inflated mannequins with booooobs.
he knows they are different that is why he used the word "equivalent"
Re: Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together by FloraEC(f): 3:16pm On Dec 18, 2017
Who snapped the picture?
Re: Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 3:21pm On Dec 18, 2017
I am working on an app that will enable men download women from the App Store and Google Play Store.
Re: Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together by joystickextend1(m): 3:21pm On Dec 18, 2017
lil kesh get one of our sexxx toys tongue
Re: Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together by chiefojiji(m): 3:26pm On Dec 18, 2017
Ẹ̀dá ó gogoro sínú codyn! Refnol pelu tramdol.........
Re: Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together by oodua1stson: 3:29pm On Dec 18, 2017
Sleeping but had someone take pictures

Attention seeker
Re: Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together by purem(m): 3:33pm On Dec 18, 2017
shammahyaro:
as long as she's loyal

Who is "she"?
Re: Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together by tydi(m): 3:36pm On Dec 18, 2017
KushyKush:
Feminist will be like: did that mannequin give you it's consent before you took off its cloth? This is rape!

sir! pls Prescrib that stuff you were on wen u made this comment
Re: Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together by tydi(m): 3:36pm On Dec 18, 2017
KushyKush:
Feminist will be like: did that mannequin give you it's consent before you took off its cloth? This is rape!

sir! pls Prescrib that stuff you were on wen u made this comment .
Re: Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together by purem(m): 3:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
justscorchone:
See all the likes hin get just for this pose yet since 3yrs when I join IG I never get better 10 likes.

Help a brother boost he's IG career,my IG ID is same as my ID here

Na da 1 wan put money 4 ur akant?

Go geh moni fest den kon as like go dey flow
Re: Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together by IVORY2009(m): 3:48pm On Dec 18, 2017
Radiant1020:
Na so craze dey start

how shocked
Re: Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 18, 2017
purem:

Na da 1 wan put money 4 ur akant?

Go geh moni fest den kon as like go dey flow

Trust me money no be problem
Re: Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together by Anakin007(m): 4:10pm On Dec 18, 2017
Aye mi temi bami,
Apostle must hear of this

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together by Mhizrohzz(f): 4:14pm On Dec 18, 2017
Oh lord why lil kesh
Re: Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together by Lec25(m): 4:25pm On Dec 18, 2017
to much weed
Re: Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together by Freestainworld(m): 4:33pm On Dec 18, 2017
kwale igbo at work
Re: Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together by Bullet1234(m): 4:34pm On Dec 18, 2017
MhizzAJ:
He should get himself a real partner
Ask yourself who snapped the picture?
Re: Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 18, 2017
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels, Son & Husband, Ned Nwoko At The Red Sea (Pictures) / Tonto Dikeh Officially Married? Changes Ig Bio To Mrs Tonto w.c Dikeh / Is Teni A Virgin? - Wizkid Replies 'Anywhere I Enter No Close Again'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.