Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Bobrisky Flaunts The 'N15M' His Bae Gave Him After They Spent A Night Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Flaunts The 'N15M' His Bae Gave Him After They Spent A Night Together (2518 Views)

Regina Daniels Flaunts The "Soft" Life She Is Getting On Movie Set / Davido And Sophia Momodu Spent Cross Over Night Together / Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Flaunts The 'N15M' His Bae Gave Him After They Spent A Night Together by envoymedia: 4:39am On Dec 03, 2020
Bobrisky Flaunts the 'N15 million' His Bae Gave To Him After They Spent A Night Together (Video)

Bobrisky came out on Snapchat flaunting wads of Naira note he claims is N15 million, which he says his mystery lover gave to him after they spent a night together, IgbereTV reports.

He shared a video of him showing off the wads of Naira note.

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hv1gpTKNuFU

https://igberetvnews.com/1373893/bobrisky-flaunts-n15-million-bae-gave-spent-night-together-video/

Lalasticlala

Re: Bobrisky Flaunts The 'N15M' His Bae Gave Him After They Spent A Night Together by Mokason288(m): 4:40am On Dec 03, 2020
grin
Re: Bobrisky Flaunts The 'N15M' His Bae Gave Him After They Spent A Night Together by techmo(m): 4:50am On Dec 03, 2020
No fit pass Nigerian Politicians
Re: Bobrisky Flaunts The 'N15M' His Bae Gave Him After They Spent A Night Together by MOLOTOVcockTAIL(m): 4:52am On Dec 03, 2020
Haaaa!
Okwa be ikwube!!
Re: Bobrisky Flaunts The 'N15M' His Bae Gave Him After They Spent A Night Together by saintokwuluora(m): 4:56am On Dec 03, 2020
Bait for fools
Re: Bobrisky Flaunts The 'N15M' His Bae Gave Him After They Spent A Night Together by Bekermann(m): 5:11am On Dec 03, 2020
OK. Seen. So what should we do about it? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Bobrisky Flaunts The 'N15M' His Bae Gave Him After They Spent A Night Together by PureMe01: 5:25am On Dec 03, 2020
Later they will come to tell me that he's NOT gay,he's just a cross dresser...ndi Ara!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Flaunts The 'N15M' His Bae Gave Him After They Spent A Night Together by Badonasty(m): 5:38am On Dec 03, 2020
I used to think this guy was just acting but its now very obvious that this guy is gay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Flaunts The 'N15M' His Bae Gave Him After They Spent A Night Together by Smellymouth: 5:39am On Dec 03, 2020
Omoooo, this December, even if na to stand like ashawo for road, I need money!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Flaunts The 'N15M' His Bae Gave Him After They Spent A Night Together by Born2Breed(f): 5:50am On Dec 03, 2020
That 3 bundles of $$$. Preferable to this bulk.
Re: Bobrisky Flaunts The 'N15M' His Bae Gave Him After They Spent A Night Together by dollytino4real(f): 6:09am On Dec 03, 2020
where totoh?
Re: Bobrisky Flaunts The 'N15M' His Bae Gave Him After They Spent A Night Together by helinues: 6:16am On Dec 03, 2020
This he-she fellow just dey deceive itself
Re: Bobrisky Flaunts The 'N15M' His Bae Gave Him After They Spent A Night Together by Anaerobi(m): 6:35am On Dec 03, 2020
Okay.
Re: Bobrisky Flaunts The 'N15M' His Bae Gave Him After They Spent A Night Together by MJBOLT: 6:35am On Dec 03, 2020
no be lie grin

Smellymouth:

5 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Flaunts The 'N15M' His Bae Gave Him After They Spent A Night Together by onward4life(m): 6:39am On Dec 03, 2020
Smellymouth:

Guy yu no well grin

Yu dey madt grin

Dat pic and thoughts remind me of me under bruwari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Flaunts The 'N15M' His Bae Gave Him After They Spent A Night Together by Starboytwo(m): 7:01am On Dec 03, 2020
Na wa ooo, Shay person no go go find pussy join body like this... I don't mind going out and coming back with 15 milla walahi.....

But, where I dey go gan gan? And which Politician I wan go meet?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Flaunts The 'N15M' His Bae Gave Him After They Spent A Night Together by SocialJustice: 7:01am On Dec 03, 2020
techmo:
No fit pass Nigerian Politicians
If only you knew how boys are cashing out. Politicians dey crase with their small money and big belle.
Re: Bobrisky Flaunts The 'N15M' His Bae Gave Him After They Spent A Night Together by Kingluqman(m): 7:37am On Dec 03, 2020
This girl ehn!! Who slap me? Guy abeg no vex

How e Dey do her thing? People wey Dey patronize him normal so? grin
Re: Bobrisky Flaunts The 'N15M' His Bae Gave Him After They Spent A Night Together by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:07am On Dec 03, 2020
Smellymouth:
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Flaunts The 'N15M' His Bae Gave Him After They Spent A Night Together by Theboy21: 8:49am On Dec 03, 2020
How a sane man will pay a huge amount just to fvck on this asshole still baffles me cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bobrisky Flaunts The 'N15M' His Bae Gave Him After They Spent A Night Together by WrittyWritter(f): 8:53am On Dec 03, 2020
Re: Bobrisky Flaunts The 'N15M' His Bae Gave Him After They Spent A Night Together by chukxie(m): 8:56am On Dec 03, 2020
Bobrisky sabi the power of social media. Gotta give that to him.
Re: Bobrisky Flaunts The 'N15M' His Bae Gave Him After They Spent A Night Together by kingsley38162: 9:05am On Dec 03, 2020
:Omoooo, this December, even if na to stand like ashawo for road, I need money!Guy yu no well Yu dey madt Dat pic and thoughts remind me of me under bruwari
Re: Bobrisky Flaunts The 'N15M' His Bae Gave Him After They Spent A Night Together by GreaterFuture(m): 9:49am On Dec 03, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Bobrisky Flaunts The 'N15M' His Bae Gave Him After They Spent A Night Together by Maxcollins042(m): 11:01am On Dec 03, 2020
I laugh at those who thinks this business minded fellow is gay. Hahahahaha
Re: Bobrisky Flaunts The 'N15M' His Bae Gave Him After They Spent A Night Together by YorubaPrince: 11:29am On Dec 03, 2020
Dis fool again? angry Olofo! angry

(1) (Reply)

Video: Tope Alabi Slams Adeyinka Alaseyori Popular Song '' Oniduro Mi '' / Tonto Threatens Omowunmi To Stay Away From Naeto C. / 'i'm Too Skinny,' Says Michelle Williams As She Admits She Was Worried She'd Los

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.