Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos (59401 Views)

Money Rains As Abuja Popular Social Club Celebrate Colleague On Birthday. / Money Rains As Igbo Big Men Throw Cash At Dancing Couple / Man Buries His Father In A N32M BMW In Anambra (Photos From Movie) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by tasceige(m): 4:53pm On Dec 18, 2017
Wait!!! Is that Money?
Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by AceRoyal: 4:53pm On Dec 18, 2017
K tongue
Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by pmc01(m): 4:53pm On Dec 18, 2017
Our soldiers have become hired mercenaries for scrupulous elements in the society. What a shame!

4 Likes

Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by wellmax(m): 4:54pm On Dec 18, 2017
Africa with their mentality.
Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by Runaway: 4:54pm On Dec 18, 2017
People wen suppose arrest us wen we dey trol money for group, nai dey look money for ground like.... Make I cucuma mind my business self........

But if na poor man na, the beating wen go follow the even the police man nor go fit talk am.
Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by tstx(m): 4:54pm On Dec 18, 2017
passyhansome:
BURIAL IS OVERRATED HERE IN NIGERIA
in Africa
Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by dabeto: 4:54pm On Dec 18, 2017
When our military and police watched over illegality. Nigeria is a failed country.... embarassed
Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by Innobee99(m): 4:55pm On Dec 18, 2017
It won't be a bad idea if u see Tonto Dike taking a selfie with him
Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by Ekehwinz: 4:55pm On Dec 18, 2017
I know this Escobar Smith very well. He went to IMT and i equally know when he went to Turkey.

Escobar, if you are seeing this, please help link up your guy.

4 Likes

Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by Figs(m): 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2017
The guy is greater than Awolowo and all Afonja leaders combined.

Quote me if a brain tumor

1 Like

Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by Radiant1020(f): 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2017
Is he celebrating his father's death or what?
Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by Innobee99(m): 4:57pm On Dec 18, 2017
iamJ:
money rains cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy #200 is what is making this broke illiterate feel fly

everytin on the ground is not more than 40k
[img]https:///media/11-30-2017/O91SGn.gif[/img]
Hard currency is all I see, let's pray for God to open ways for us

No man excel in life when he's full of envy

4 Likes

Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 18, 2017
3 soldiers that should be somewhere rescuing Chibok girls are guarding one private citizen with no public appointment. Nigeria is just useless sha.

3 Likes

Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by Tugsramm(m): 4:58pm On Dec 18, 2017
sureheaven:
Reminds me of the name .. .... Pablo escoba.
u go lyk crime.u ar under arrest for reminding us d name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by bedspread: 4:58pm On Dec 18, 2017
EVEN POLICE AND ARMY MILITARY OFFICERS OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC ARE SHOCKED AT THE VOLUME OF CASH THEIR EYES SEES...

SO SHALL THE WORLD BE AMAZED AT WHAT GOD DOES WITH ME.... AMEN

1 Like

Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by Lightening: 4:58pm On Dec 18, 2017
Okoyeeboz:
Why is it that most young Igbo millionaires don't live to long enough to see old age?

Examples plsssss

2 Likes

Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 18, 2017
CBN and Nigerian aitn they part of FG. dem say no spree money sojaman kuku dey guide those who dey spend and step on it, what a joke of country. no law no rules. once youre rich u can be able the law.
Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by chuckjonesautos: 5:05pm On Dec 18, 2017
dadebayo1:
Escoba... What is the guy on polo looking at?

Ugly slay Queens
Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by ibietela2(m): 5:07pm On Dec 18, 2017
Is this a burial or a party?
Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by nkemdi89(f): 5:07pm On Dec 18, 2017
Igbo party wey drinks go plenty, canopy go full everywhere, dem go spray money like mad, food nko na babu, e go scarce like anything, serious rationing and hoarding. The best place to even see the food is to go under umu ada canopies, at least local rice with one piece of meat sure pass.

3 Likes

Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by BagWay: 5:07pm On Dec 18, 2017
where is cbn
dah ssid they will arrest whosoever for abuse of money
abegi

d guy use im papa do rituals

Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by sureheaven(m): 5:08pm On Dec 18, 2017
u go lyk crime.u ar under arrest for reminding us d name

Sorry sir, I won't do that again
Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by salmonkas178(m): 5:10pm On Dec 18, 2017
Money from drug...the same drug Lord came for you but ended up killing ur dad an innocent worshipper at ozubulu.... Rip to the dead...
Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by Baroba(m): 5:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
This did not happen last week, its been almost a month since he buried his old boy..

3 Likes

Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by ozimec(m): 5:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
Angelanest:
see more >>> https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/escoba-smiths-fathers-burial-event-in-umuahia-abia-state.html

I believe that if you have made money and want to show it, there are better ways to do that. Spreading money at the burial or at any occasion isn't one of the way. There are many poor people around his neighborhood, even in his village who go to bed without food, he can start by helping them. I'm sure the road leading to this his mansion is not Tared or even motorable yet he is spreading money.

Pls don't attack me I'm not jealous of his money neither am I here to teach him how to spend his money but, I believe that the best way to spend money when you think you have it in excess is to effect your people even your state and country positively with your wealth.

1 Like

Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 18, 2017
Jesse01:
dis guy don carry him fada do money medicine smh lipsrsealed

wetin man no go see. so na you be the herbalist wey do the ritual concortion

3 Likes

Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by magzey: 5:14pm On Dec 18, 2017
You can Trust Igbo's with Ritual money, if na Business money none will allow that to happen grin grin grin

Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by joenor(m): 5:15pm On Dec 18, 2017
Rain of money, how muchg did he spend on his dad while still alive?
Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by DONFASZY(m): 5:15pm On Dec 18, 2017
Am sure if d fada see 1/4 of dis cash wen he is alive...he will nt die jus yetsome people can b so fooolish
Sprayin d deadBury dem with millions wey dem no count alive
I hate dis mentality
Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by biacan(f): 5:17pm On Dec 18, 2017
iamJ:
money rains cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy #200 is what is making this broke illiterate feel fly

everytin on the ground is not more than 40k
[img]https:///media/11-30-2017/O91SGn.gif[/img]
Jude how is this festive period going to be wink
Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 18, 2017
Lightening:

Examples plsssss

Victor Okafor Ezego
Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by robosky02(m): 5:18pm On Dec 18, 2017
kill and burry

maka money rain okwaya

continue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids / How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? / Lady Made To Stand During Her Funeral (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.