Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos (59402 Views)

Money Rains As Abuja Popular Social Club Celebrate Colleague On Birthday. / Money Rains As Igbo Big Men Throw Cash At Dancing Couple / Man Buries His Father In A N32M BMW In Anambra (Photos From Movie) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by Schoolala: 5:20pm On Dec 18, 2017
I still can't figure out why Nigeria army should be guiding a civilian as it totally against military law. but the country military is so full of corruption that the oga at the top have been paid and then allow recruited soldiers to be guiding civilian.
this is a duty of the police force or hire a private body guard to do the needful. if not this need to be stop before the pollute Nigeria force just the way dv succeeded doing to Nigeria police

2 Likes

Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by SalamRushdie: 5:21pm On Dec 18, 2017
Jesse01:
dis guy don carry him fada do money medicine smh lipsrsealed

My thoughts exactly ..so his father was lying cold in some morgue when he went a a car gifting spree last two weeks like someone whose oil well just hit wealth
Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by bobochem: 5:24pm On Dec 18, 2017
See as d soldier dey look d moni
Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by lereinter(m): 5:26pm On Dec 18, 2017
africa mentality
Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by goodies4life(f): 5:32pm On Dec 18, 2017
no Ibo man money no dey enter my eye no no no two things are involve...
Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by DavIkenna(m): 5:42pm On Dec 18, 2017
brainpulse:
shocked What is the usefulness of you spraying money when the road to your house is still muddy.
What is the usefulness in your spraying of money when you have at least a poor man in your family.
Yeah cos he is d govt abi. Its u dnt knw politics n 9ja. Wen u try to do good, ur biz nd personal life get attacked. *clash of interest
Stimes its beta to let govt handle dere responsibilities
Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 18, 2017
when your Nickname is Escobar, there no ambiguity as to your source of income

1 Like

Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by delzbaba(m): 5:46pm On Dec 18, 2017
iamJ:
money rains cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy #200 is what is making this broke illiterate feel fly

everytin on the ground is not more than 40k
[img]https:///media/11-30-2017/O91SGn.gif[/img]
but you actually had time to zoom in and see the denomination and currency??
Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by zicoraads: 5:47pm On Dec 18, 2017
iamJ:
money rains cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy #200 is what is making this broke illiterate feel fly

everytin on the ground is not more than 40k
[img]https:///media/11-30-2017/O91SGn.gif[/img]
Oga, yesterday I tagged you to come and help put a smile on someone's face, you ignored the thread like it was nonexistent. Leave Escoba. At least he helps one or two people from his community.
Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by Malawian(m): 5:48pm On Dec 18, 2017
adadike281:
Ego ji olu o! Rip papa. May pound sterling fall on me this Xmas!
THis one you are saying "Pound" am not understanding o.
Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by DJInfluence: 5:50pm On Dec 18, 2017
No be here we read say, one CBN Person talk say those wey no respect our Money will be prosecuted? So this one i dey see here, even with the security wey dey dia, dem dey yab our Money...

No be say i dey vex oh, i just dey jealous and imagine wetin i for do with those bundle that guy in Red dey throwey...
Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by Teeboi56: 5:59pm On Dec 18, 2017
lonelydora:
When i see people like Escoba Smith, i will be wondering what i was doing in university for 6 years.
Brother y re u thinking like dis
Do u no wat we happen tomorrow nii
Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by Dafreeguy(m): 5:59pm On Dec 18, 2017
That girl on d right in d fourth pics be like omo see money for ground..how I fit take pick small"?
Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by udemzyudex(m): 6:10pm On Dec 18, 2017
blaze1916:
Sorry!!! With all the money the son has, he couldn't buy him back to life..vanity

Vanity? Go and tell that to Adeboye or Oyedepo.
Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by Diso60090(m): 6:12pm On Dec 18, 2017
Some people right now need even one cup of rice to eat while some people dey here dey waste money for ground the Lord is our strength
Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by dieBYfire: 6:15pm On Dec 18, 2017
nkemdi89:
Igbo party wey drinks go plenty, canopy go full everywhere, dem go spray money like mad, food nko na babu, e go scarce like anything, serious rationing and hoarding. The best place to even see the food is to go under umu ada canopies, at least local rice with one piece of meat sure pass.

Babe I swear you get am grin
Na Umuada canopy sure pass O! If not Na toothpick them go only serve u !

1 Like

Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by Firstcitizen: 6:16pm On Dec 18, 2017
Okoyeeboz:
Why is it that most young Igbo millionaires don't live long enough to see old age?

Yoruba millionaires sell their souls and live long but suffer for eternity.

Igbo millionaires are so greedy they sell both their souls and human forms grin

1 Like

Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by nenidee(f): 6:20pm On Dec 18, 2017
Hope he spent more than this amount of money on his father when#he was alive..
Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 18, 2017
Even if I make a million dollars every hour, I won't throw away money at a burial
Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:34pm On Dec 18, 2017
those soldiers and the mopol be like...... Na suffer I dey so, info shoot this Escoba make I fade with the cash. Even Bill Gate will display this folly if he should bury his father.
Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by 8stargeneral: 6:36pm On Dec 18, 2017
dadebayo1:
Escoba... What is the guy on polo looking at?
lookn at desperate chicks grin
Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by Truflexunits(m): 6:52pm On Dec 18, 2017
God please help my life.
Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by tunary(m): 7:01pm On Dec 18, 2017
PaChukwudi44:
SO WE NOW SPRAY MONEY AT BURIALS?
I wonder o, this one surprise me o
Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 18, 2017
8stargeneral:
lookn at desperate chicks grin

Desperate kini? Those babes are his sisters.
Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by 8stargeneral: 7:13pm On Dec 18, 2017
Xda59:

Desperate kini? Those babes are his sisters.
serious,hw did u knw?
Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by Gsentme(m): 7:17pm On Dec 18, 2017
Rest in peace papa... I sight you Obiafuludike 1 of Okija, #OGIDI# The money printing machine. More money fall on you Bro....
Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by adadike281(f): 7:39pm On Dec 18, 2017
Malawian:

THis one you are saying "Pound" am not understanding o.
lol, boyfriend. Na xmas we dey. let the money flow biko.

1 Like

Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by seunmohmoh(f): 7:58pm On Dec 18, 2017
aftrer government warned against devaluation of naira...they must be arrested
Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by lonlytroy(m): 8:00pm On Dec 18, 2017
dadebayo1:
Escoba... What is the guy on polo looking at?

Phone to steal
Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by slimfit1(m): 8:13pm On Dec 18, 2017
The guy rushed to finish the house self
Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by holusormi(m): 8:15pm On Dec 18, 2017
blaze1916:
Sorry!!! With all the money the son has, he couldn't buy him back to life..vanity

You are not wise , .. with all your poverty , can you buy back life ? Anuofia!!!!
Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by BiafraAmaka(m): 8:46pm On Dec 18, 2017
CBN how market,

Abuse Naira and go to jail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids / How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? / Lady Made To Stand During Her Funeral (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.