Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos (59404 Views)

Money Rains As Abuja Popular Social Club Celebrate Colleague On Birthday. / Money Rains As Igbo Big Men Throw Cash At Dancing Couple / Man Buries His Father In A N32M BMW In Anambra (Photos From Movie) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by BiafraAmaka(m): 8:46pm On Dec 18, 2017
CBN how market,

Abuse Naira and go to jail

Igbo mmammanuo
Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by nwoye72: 8:56pm On Dec 18, 2017
this is nonsense ,i wonder why such a person should be such security,nija is decaying everyday by day
Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by ifyonuoha(m): 9:17pm On Dec 18, 2017
blaze1916:
Sorry!!! With all the money the son has, he couldn't buy him back to life..vanity
stupid u
Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by fx45(m): 9:28pm On Dec 18, 2017
soberdrunk:
Ps-With all the money they claim to have, see the 'low budget' girls they arranged for after party........ angry
Firstly, Izit Yo Money?

Secondly, 'high budget' ladies like Linda Ikeji are rumoured to have smelly puna.... Tonto Dike comes with plenty of drama... Toke Makinwa(the python) has bleached the living daylights out of her life.... So?

1 Like

Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 18, 2017
Angelanest:
It was money rain at the burial of the father of Nigerian big boy and CEO of Muccon Resources Ltd, Escoba Smith over the weekend in Umuahia, Abia state. The burial ceremony pulled a massive crowd in the community as friends, colleagues, family members and others graced the colorful event. The Turkey-based flamboyant man, Escoba shared pictures from the burial event on his social media page.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/escoba-smiths-fathers-burial-event-in-umuahia-abia-state.html
IBO people like lavish funeral more than life, who knows the money maybe the father sef!
Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by nkemdi89(f): 9:31pm On Dec 18, 2017
dieBYfire:

Babe I swear you get am grin
Na Umuada canopy sure pass O! If not Na toothpick them go only serve u !
No be small thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by iswallker(m): 9:50pm On Dec 18, 2017
soberdrunk:
It doesn't concern me if they want to spray the whole CBN or if he has direct links with El-Chapo, my only annoyance is how they have reduced "SOLDIERS" trained with tax payers monies and are supposed to be defending the Nation to "mere bodyguards/bouncers"! See the three mumu soldiers in the third to last picture even posing for camera, walahi if i was their commander nah guardroom till 2019. I wonder when soldiers became errand boys for money bags, this is an insult to the armed forces angry angry

Ps-With all the money they claim to have, see the 'low budget' girls they arranged for after party........ angry

Low budget caught my attention....

shocked
Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by MissNicole01(f): 9:53pm On Dec 18, 2017
dadebayo1:
Escoba... What is the guy on polo looking at?
Wow... I know these girls.
Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by brookz: 11:38pm On Dec 18, 2017
The caption suppose to be :

"A Developer from Turkey spraying Proceeds of Powder Business"
Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by uscofield: 12:47am On Dec 19, 2017
Treasure17:
Chai.. see money everywhere and yet some can't even afford hundred naira for a meal. This life sha..

send me ur account number
Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by donkossy(m): 6:09am On Dec 19, 2017
Na Tonto dikeh b that?
Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by doubled123(m): 6:56am On Dec 19, 2017
Na medicine you study?
lonelydora:
When i see people like Escoba Smith, i will be wondering what i was doing in university for 6 years.
Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by Assassin101: 10:01am On Dec 19, 2017
Banana will also fall on you
adadike281:
Ego ji olu o! Rip papa. May pound sterling fall on me this Xmas!
Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by Treasure17(m): 12:09pm On Dec 19, 2017
uscofield:

send me ur account number
Lol. funny you. I'm comfortable by God's grace. Thanks
Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by Dazzle86(f): 2:11pm On Dec 19, 2017
stepo707:
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Drug money.
Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by adadike281(f): 6:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
Assassin101:
Banana will also fall on you
keep d banana, give me d cash!
Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by Assassin101: 10:00am On Dec 20, 2017
the cash and banana go hand-in-hand
adadike281:
keep d banana, give me d cash!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids / Lady Made To Stand During Her Funeral (photo) / How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.