Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,709 members, 7,831,215 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Thierry Henry Operates A Machine Inside The Factory (photos and video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Thierry Henry Operates A Machine Inside The Factory (photos and video) (1301 Views)

Thierry Henry: Kanu Never Told Me I Was Called Igwe In Nigeria / Thierry Henry Dressed In Igbo Traditional Attire (Photos) / Thierry Henry Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thierry Henry Operates A Machine Inside The Factory (photos and video) by Feranchek(m): 5:16pm On Dec 18, 2017
It's no news the the legend himself IGWE Thierry Henry is in the country. But what is news is that HE OPERATED A MACHINE INSIDE THE FACTORY!!!

His humility and focus while he was being taught the operation of the machine was what really caught my attention.

Checkout these lovely photos

Watch the video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHWchOWRZT8

Cc lalasticlala

2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Latest Tonight's Sure Winning Odds / 18+ Photos: Usher’s New Girlfriend Shares Nude Saying “i’m As Sweet As It Gets” / See How Player Responded As Mourinho Asked Him, ‘are You Dele Or Dele’s Brother’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.