Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Who Both Met On Facebook Over Six Years Ago! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Who Both Met On Facebook Over Six Years Ago! (4230 Views)

Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 / Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife / Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Who Both Met On Facebook Over Six Years Ago! by TOESL25(m): 6:17pm On Dec 18, 2017
This is the pre-wedding photo shoot of a Nairalander who met his olori to be via a social forum some six years ago.....Who says there is no power in using the social media should have a rethink...

Come 29th/30th December, they both will be walking down the aisle and be joined forever. Permit me to flood your eyes a little with these:

NB: Its all about UK2017

#Pre-weddingphotos
#Loveconquers
#Patiencepays
#december29/30
#ilorinwedding
#russelsmithfbn
#unilorinkwasu
#naijawedding
#youallinvited
#uk2017
#monaandkakay
#kosa

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Who Both Met On Facebook Over Six Years Ago! by Officialhow(m): 6:18pm On Dec 18, 2017
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Who Both Met On Facebook Over Six Years Ago! by TOESL25(m): 6:18pm On Dec 18, 2017
TOESL25:
This is the pre-wedding photo shoot of a Nairalander who met his olori to be via a social forum some six years ago.....Who says there is no power in using the social media should have a rethink...

Come 29th/30th December, they both will be walking down the aisle and be joined forever. Permit me to flood your eyes a little with these:

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Who Both Met On Facebook Over Six Years Ago! by TOESL25(m): 6:27pm On Dec 18, 2017
[quote author=TOESL25 post=63400042][/quote]

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Who Both Met On Facebook Over Six Years Ago! by TOESL25(m): 6:28pm On Dec 18, 2017
[quote author=TOESL25 post=63400260][/quote]

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Who Both Met On Facebook Over Six Years Ago! by Movic1(m): 6:29pm On Dec 18, 2017
Congratulations smiley

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Who Both Met On Facebook Over Six Years Ago! by TOESL25(m): 6:29pm On Dec 18, 2017
[quote author=TOESL25 post=63400295][/quote]

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Who Both Met On Facebook Over Six Years Ago! by Oyindidi(f): 6:30pm On Dec 18, 2017
Congrats, try learn to smile before wedding angry

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Who Both Met On Facebook Over Six Years Ago! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 18, 2017
I love couple that play a lot. Happy married life.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Who Both Met On Facebook Over Six Years Ago! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 18, 2017
I sometimes fantasize about carrying my future wife on back, just like you did in your picture grin

LOVELY PICTURES

Hml

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Who Both Met On Facebook Over Six Years Ago! by IfeomaRash(f): 6:39pm On Dec 18, 2017
Congrats dear,may God give us the grace to also post ours in 2018.Amennnnnn

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Who Both Met On Facebook Over Six Years Ago! by missyQween(f): 6:43pm On Dec 18, 2017
You both look beautiful, HML

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Who Both Met On Facebook Over Six Years Ago! by ufuosman(m): 6:53pm On Dec 18, 2017
All the best to them

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Who Both Met On Facebook Over Six Years Ago! by ibkkk(f): 6:54pm On Dec 18, 2017
Omooba969
BabbanBura

One of you,let's do this wink
And if na both of you,no shaking cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Who Both Met On Facebook Over Six Years Ago! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 18, 2017
Congrats from amani63

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Who Both Met On Facebook Over Six Years Ago! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 18, 2017
Congrats to the couple.

I pray for Blessing, love, and favour in your new home.

Chai, Honeymoon dis December cold go make sense die.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Who Both Met On Facebook Over Six Years Ago! by MhizzAJ(f): 7:15pm On Dec 18, 2017
Congrats to them

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Who Both Met On Facebook Over Six Years Ago! by iykekelvins(m): 7:20pm On Dec 18, 2017
Rolex67:
I love couple that play a lot. Happy married life.
Ada I can play too grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Who Both Met On Facebook Over Six Years Ago! by mzHANA(f): 7:27pm On Dec 18, 2017
This is beautiful, but the man nose is ****** lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Who Both Met On Facebook Over Six Years Ago! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
iykekelvins:
Ada I can play too grin
You go chinchochim cheesy, me I can play and joke wella.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Who Both Met On Facebook Over Six Years Ago! by iykekelvins(m): 7:49pm On Dec 18, 2017
Rolex67:
You go chinchochim cheesy, me I can play and joke wella.
No wonder they wanted to finish u with mention, when u talked about that 500 naira thing cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Who Both Met On Facebook Over Six Years Ago! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 18, 2017
iykekelvins:
No wonder they wanted to finish u with mention, when u talked about that 500 naira thing cheesy
Lol, I got close to 100mentions, I go dey read dey laugh for my room.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Who Both Met On Facebook Over Six Years Ago! by iykekelvins(m): 7:54pm On Dec 18, 2017
Rolex67:
Lol, I got close to 100mentions, I go dey read dey laugh for my room.
Be like na wetyn most of them dey do grin

Guilt wan kill them. I go mention u for another thread abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Who Both Met On Facebook Over Six Years Ago! by Nutase: 7:58pm On Dec 18, 2017
If she mess for your mouth because of photoshoot you go turn am to post relationship picture.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Who Both Met On Facebook Over Six Years Ago! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 18, 2017
greiboy:
I sometimes fantasize about carrying my future wife on back, just like you did in your picture grin

LOVELY PICTURES

Hml
if na Queensekzy u can easily carry her on ur back but if na Eniola Badmus u happen to marry..opari ooocheesy

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Who Both Met On Facebook Over Six Years Ago! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 18, 2017
lefulefu:
if na Queensekzy u can easily carry her on ur back but if na Eniola Badmus u happen to marry..opari ooocheesy
grin
I no fit marry eniola badmus type of lady . cheesy cause na me go dey scream under her during sex cheesy

Na queensekxy kind of babe I go fit marry grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Who Both Met On Facebook Over Six Years Ago! by Gofwane(m): 8:19pm On Dec 18, 2017
ibkkk:
Omooba969
BabbanBura

One of you,let's do this wink
And if na both of you,no shaking cheesy

ehen..... the two of dem, abi? Do you even know the meaning of BabbanBura??

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Who Both Met On Facebook Over Six Years Ago! by QueenSekxy(f): 8:20pm On Dec 18, 2017
greiboy:
grin
I no fit marry eniola badmus type of lady . cheesy cause na me go dey scream under her during sex cheesy

Na queensekxy kind of babe I go fit marry grin
lolz,,funny you grinwink

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Who Both Met On Facebook Over Six Years Ago! by ibkkk(f): 8:21pm On Dec 18, 2017
Gofwane:
ehen..... the two of dem, abi? Do you even know the meaning of BabbanBura??

Yes,the both of them cheesy

Yes,I do.
It means "a big SOMETHING"
grin cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Who Both Met On Facebook Over Six Years Ago! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 18, 2017
greiboy:
grin

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Who Both Met On Facebook Over Six Years Ago! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 18, 2017
QueenSekxy:

lolz,,funny you grinwink
Yes, I have a thing for ladies with a stature like yours. wink

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Who Both Met On Facebook Over Six Years Ago! by Gofwane(m): 8:25pm On Dec 18, 2017
mzHANA:
This is beautiful, but the man nose is ****** lipsrsealed
go to your dp and take a look at your own nose first before you Yab the op's nose.
Your nose resemble spark plugs for i-pass-my-neighbour generator

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is What Too Much Sex Can Do To You / Guys, Can You Date This Kinda Female? / Please Help, My Gf Takes Weed And Love Sex Alot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.