Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? (41852 Views)

The 10 Best Nigerian Albums Of 2015 / What Is The Best Song You've Listened To This Year? / The Most Annoying Song You've Heard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by eveseh(f): 5:10am On Jul 12, 2006
2face,african queen cry
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by dollypee1(f): 5:17am On Jul 12, 2006
if u mean wherei live,beltsville maryland.
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by diddy4(m): 5:18am On Jul 12, 2006
aiight, have u got any songs mami/papi(dont know your gender)?
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by dollypee1(f): 5:28am On Jul 12, 2006
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by eveseh(f): 5:33am On Jul 12, 2006
diddy i dey watch oooooooooooo,lol
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by diddy4(m): 5:33am On Jul 12, 2006
@eveseh
hey whats up girl? where have u been?

@dolly

so do u have any naija song?
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by eveseh(f): 5:37am On Jul 12, 2006
@diddy,pls dont tell me u havent seen me online from since yesterday?

na wah ooo,u dey enjoy,

anyway i went to visit my sister and my aunt,i was there for a few days,
i just came back yesterday
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by diddy4(m): 5:45am On Jul 12, 2006
aiight. i have seen u online but its just today. remember the time difference so your yesterday is my today.
so whats up? i havent seen u posting and stuff.
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by eveseh(f): 5:52am On Jul 12, 2006
diddy4:

aiight. i have seen u online but its just today. remember the time difference so your yesterday is my today.
so whats up? i havent seen u posting and stuff.

lol,yea u right my yesterday is ya today,lol

well i've been posting but just checking around know what's going on around u know,
and thinking of my new love life,LOL grin
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by diddy4(m): 6:04am On Jul 12, 2006
aiight. do ya thang
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by eveseh(f): 6:06am On Jul 12, 2006
diddy4:

aiight. do ya thang

haba,u are behind me?
OK i go do my thangs grin
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by diddy4(m): 6:07am On Jul 12, 2006
hell yeah girl.
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by eveseh(f): 6:29am On Jul 12, 2006
@diddy ok thanks bors,am already doing dem,lol,trust eve na grin
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by diddy4(m): 6:36am On Jul 12, 2006
i trust you, lol, grin
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by eveseh(f): 8:09am On Jul 12, 2006
diddy4:

i trust you, lol, grin

LOL,OMG,thankss cool cool cool
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by dollypee1(f): 1:58pm On Jul 12, 2006
@ DIDDY ,I GAT LOTS OF THEM AND IF U WANNA LISTEN 2 D OWURO LOJO SONG ,ITS AT D LEFT CORNER IMME U LOG ON. HOPE U ENJOY IT.
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by Obelomo: 9:04pm On Jul 12, 2006
Ma fowo kan-Sunny Ade
Konko Below,Gra Gra-Lagbaja
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by diddy4(m): 1:18am On Jul 13, 2006
@dolly-pee
can u send me some hun?
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by Mystique(f): 12:37pm On Jul 17, 2006
'Shake Sumthn' By Jazzman smiley

So much hype about this Tuface sef! angry
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by Orikinla(m): 1:09pm On Jul 17, 2006
"She Comes On Sundays" by one Nigerian recording and performing artiste. I heard it on the BBC. And I have the CD.
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by soulpatrol(f): 6:14pm On Jul 17, 2006
mike okri's "rumba ye-ye" old song but i looooove it, esp the video
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by elektra(f): 11:15am On Jul 18, 2006
mode9-cry
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by michy(f): 11:23am On Jul 18, 2006
faze alone by faze
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by Sisieko(f): 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2006
Ayuba- All of his songs
King sunny Ade- All of his songs
Lanre Teriba (Atorise)- All of his songs
Dare MElody -All of his songs
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by lizzy(f): 12:34pm On Jul 28, 2006
the best nigerian song dat i av ever listened to is FAZE ALONE = FAZE, d song and d guy are both buff!! smiley wink grin
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by omogenaija(f): 4:35am On Jul 29, 2006
King Sunny Ade - Ma fo wo kan be yen ijo ni o ba mi jo
Kwam 1 - Most of his songs
Obesere - ilu london sa la wa yi
unknown- ga wo o
Atorise - All his songs- minus 2
Dare Melody-90% of his songs
Adewale Ayuba- ijo fuji
Salawa- no one like mother to me
Yinka Ayefele - the aspriation & fulfilment albums
Busola Oke- A soro ma tase & eleyele albums
2 Face - African Queen
Tony Tetiula- my car
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by Cleofel(f): 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2006
Tony Tetuila-my car
2 face-my african queen
Sunny Nneji-almost all his tracks
Omotola-the whole album
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by CHRISTEL(f): 11:04pm On Aug 10, 2006
it has to be african queen, baby. wink what can i say,
it's hot, sexy, above all i'm an african queen, u know, kiss kiss

Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by lilyDiva(f): 11:49pm On Aug 10, 2006
all STYL PLUS songs, and 2face songs, i'm all for it wink* wink* grin

Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by Cleofel(f): 11:53pm On Aug 10, 2006
I love those guys and their song too.

@Christel
i love ur pic,u r really pretty
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by soulpatrol(f): 2:59pm On Aug 11, 2006
ohhhhhhh, thanks boo grin grin grin
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by Sista(f): 6:35am On Aug 14, 2006
I love everything by "Fela" but If I had to choose, I guess I would have to choose

1st "Center Of The World Africa, Africa people all over the world"

2nd "Sorrow Tears And Blood"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is The Best Musician In Nigeria: 2face Or Dbanj / Efe New Single: "Based On Logistics" / Top 5 States In Nigeria With The Most Vibrant Music Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.