Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? (41847 Views)

The 10 Best Nigerian Albums Of 2015 / What Is The Best Song You've Listened To This Year? / The Most Annoying Song You've Heard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by Izzo(m): 9:24am On Aug 14, 2006
1. Fela - Yellow Fever and all of his songs
2. Tony One Week - Everybody Gyrate
3. Faze - Share My Heart
4. Bright Chimezie - African Style
5. Blackky - Aro
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by faze3(m): 10:07pm On Sep 10, 2006
african china= crisis = mr president
faze= faze alone = share my heart with u
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by wendycole: 4:27am On Sep 14, 2006
fela:army arrangement
femzie:judile,woman na my pleasure
femi kuti:beng beng
2face:ole
dbanj:tongolo
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by lizzy(f): 6:29pm On Sep 20, 2006
JANGBALAGUGBU ( SEGUN AKINLOLU) ACTUALLY D WHOLE ALBUM
GET SQUARED (WHOLE ALBUM)
EXPRESSIONS (STYL PLUS)
FAZE ALONE (WHOLE ALBUM)
DJINEE (EGO)
KAY B
AND DIS GUY DAT SANG A SONG WITH LORD OF AJASA, ITS A PARTY SONGS ANYWYZ,
X-PROJECT (TUMBA DANCE: I FINK DATS D NAME), DAT SONG IS GOOD MAN!
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by Melodiuz(m): 8:16pm On Sep 20, 2006
For Instance - 2face
Oyinye - Obiwon
Why ME - D'banj
Holla
complexstunts@yahoo.com, 08062971991
pls holla at me
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by ladykool(f): 9:22pm On Sep 20, 2006
tongolo-d'banj (dat gat de lyrics)
bizzy body-p-square
keep on rocking & ole-2face
eleru-daddy fresh
ghetto soldier,fire fire-daddy showkey(all iz songs i love them kiss)
oko ashewo,mr lecturer,2legs up,yankee-eedris
branama-kefee
danfo driver-mad melon(i love all their music! gosh)
konko below-labagba all iz songs
little patience-majek fashek(i love dis songs to bits grin
na u sabi-tony tetuila(all is songs i love
and lots more !!! dis are just few.
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by 9jaGambare(f): 6:03am On Sep 21, 2006
for me, as a non-nigerian, let me say,

Sweet Mother/Prince Nico Mbarga

I can imagine easily how african mamas are like, I have listened to that song more than 100 times but
that still makes me cry grin

I am a very big fan of Nigerian hiphop/R&B/Reggae music but still, Sweet Mother is the best for me! cheesy
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by 9jaGambare(f): 6:08am On Sep 21, 2006
for me, as a non-nigerian, let me say,

Sweet Mother/Prince Nico Mbarga

When I listen to this, I can imagine easily how african mamas are like, I have listened to that song more than 100 times but
that still makes me cry grin

I am a very big fan of Nigerian hiphop/R&B/Reggae music but still, Sweet Mother is the best for me! cheesy
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by jammin(m): 8:50pm On Sep 21, 2006
could you all please kindly put the full name of the artist. so that if someone wanted to take a listen they would'nt have to do a detailed search to find the songs. thank you. smiley
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by Jasiel(f): 1:04am On Sep 22, 2006
The best nigerian song i hav eva listnd 2 is nepa bring d lite
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by Chxta(m): 4:05pm On Sep 26, 2006
Unknown Soldier.
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by soulpatrol(f): 9:58pm On Sep 30, 2006
best for me was "Send down the rain" by Majek Fashek in the good old days.
maaaamamaayo yagagayagayo, send down the rain! grin grin grin

loved playing in the rain and singing in it because of that song. whatever happened to Majek Fashek?
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by SidGreen(m): 3:47pm On Dec 03, 2006
bend down low - OJB
Nigerian girlz[not sure of the title though]- mode 9
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 03, 2006
i think mine will be everything from p square,paul play's angel of my life and forever,mary j bliges be without you and mariah carey's don't 4get about us.simply soul taking.
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by kaydee(m): 12:52pm On Dec 05, 2006
Rosie - Blackie
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by JustGood(m): 6:16pm On Jan 20, 2007
dem 2 plenty to name
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by Pointblank: 8:20pm On Apr 27, 2007
On a plane- FAZE
Plenty nonsense- TRYBESMEN
Angel Gabriella-FAZE
Shakomo-REMEDIES
Motherland- SOUND SULTAN
Share my heart-FAZE
If Life was- PLANTASHUN BOIZ
Rock 'n roll- RYMZO
U no holy pass-TUFACE
Peace or war-RUGGEDMAN
Show me the way- BLACKFACE

All FAZE'S songs
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by yogun(f): 11:52am On Jun 06, 2007
Olo mi - Tosin Martins
Never far away - Lagbaja
Ijo ya - Weird MC
Yahooze - Olu Maintain
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by yogun(f): 11:53am On Jun 06, 2007
all Femi Kuti songs
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by Baro(m): 12:20pm On Jun 06, 2007
All Faze's songs

All Sunny Neji's songs

Motherland - Sound Sultan
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by busygirl(f): 3:54pm On Jun 06, 2007
All STYL PLUS'S songs
Oju Ife lo-- SLK
G-whizz- ----wa ka jo jo
Eldee----Champion
Amplified crew feat Eldee--- Naija until I die
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by hype: 5:25pm On Jun 06, 2007
Tu face- every one of his song.       Sunny nneji- oruka                            p square- every song on their get squared album.        Lagbaja- everyone of his song.                            Faze - kpopodipopo.           Ojb- pretete.
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by finemocha(f): 6:52pm On Jun 27, 2007
zule zoo

i dont remember the song's name but the light skinned one is very very sexy
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:29am On Jul 03, 2007
@topic
for me, all styl- plus songs rock.
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by alisigwe(m): 3:59pm On Jul 12, 2007
this is my best naija songs
gino =no be god
gino=lord have mersy
mode9=lagos state of mind
nato c=sitting on top
od=dont hate
black face= ahead of the game
9ice=little money
i don 4get others=but saucekid na punk 4 naija.no single rep to him,not even one.
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by gianni(f): 7:13pm On Jul 12, 2007
Belinda by remedies,aro by blakky,tickle me by alex zitto,so long too long by majek fashek,one luv by onyeka owenu,oruka by sunny nneji,same ni by dj zeez,jagbajantis by sound sultan,bobo by femi kuti.the list is endless
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by odada(m): 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2007
dj dee money's nijah gbedu part 17--------its nijah cool
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by chiogo(f): 1:29am On Jul 25, 2007
Olufunmi by styl plus, almost all their songs i've listened to sound nice, anywayz.

Senorita--------p.square

You and i--------plantashun boiz

one song by sammie okposo, gospel song. when i think about d goodness of d lord, it makes me high. forgot d title.

True love-----2 face

Nfana ibaga---2face

share my heart------faze

faze alone-----faze
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by luminous(f): 9:52am On Jul 28, 2007
you know u grew up in 9ja if this rings a bell,

http://youtube.com/watch?v=18mEYMQj_14
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by k0be: 9:54am On Jul 28, 2007
AHHHHHH! ijo yoyo.
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by chuby(f): 10:12am On Sep 30, 2007
its got to be jebele by kween, eiyadaba by asa, ego by djinne, searching by ojb

check these link out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hx_xuZw__S8
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by Scatter(m): 12:11am On Oct 06, 2007
Omoge mi --- P- square
imagine that ---- style plus
faze alone ---- faze
Ego --- Djinee
nabaka --- jeremaih gyang
ITT ----- fela kuti

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is The Best Musician In Nigeria: 2face Or Dbanj / Efe New Single: "Based On Logistics" / Top 5 States In Nigeria With The Most Vibrant Music Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.