Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,968 members, 7,952,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:04 AM

Jamila Malafa, The First Northern Female General Appointed By The Nigerian Navy - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Jamila Malafa, The First Northern Female General Appointed By The Nigerian Navy (47170 Views)

All You Need To Know About Going For Nigerian Navy DSSC [personal Experience] / Awesome : Meet The First Northern Female General Appointed By The Nigerian Navy. / Newly Promoted 78 Senior Officer Of The Nigerian Navy (see Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamila Malafa, The First Northern Female General Appointed By The Nigerian Navy by DONADAMS(m): 1:14am On Dec 19, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

The same place where they hid your brain.
savage grin
Re: Jamila Malafa, The First Northern Female General Appointed By The Nigerian Navy by Unitedabby(m): 1:15am On Dec 19, 2017
Primebuilders:
Why is she not putting up a hijab
ask me again!
Re: Jamila Malafa, The First Northern Female General Appointed By The Nigerian Navy by uvalued(m): 1:16am On Dec 19, 2017
Caseless:
cool

And they say we are backward.

Madan ina tayaki farinciki . Allah Ya sanya alkhairi.
Haba malam yaya za ka Taya ta murna ama Baka che haram de ta bar sum an ta a waje ... Kai ka zama Al-Munafiqoon

1 Like

Re: Jamila Malafa, The First Northern Female General Appointed By The Nigerian Navy by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:52am On Dec 19, 2017
THAT SHE MAY CARRY OUT HER WORK DILIGENTLY.
Re: Jamila Malafa, The First Northern Female General Appointed By The Nigerian Navy by Nobody: 2:15am On Dec 19, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:
Congratulations for Straffing your way up sad

Who go straff this iron body?
Re: Jamila Malafa, The First Northern Female General Appointed By The Nigerian Navy by Gentlevin: 2:32am On Dec 19, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

The fact that you have no hope for yourself doesn't mean other regions are also hopeless.
And what hope do u have ?... Hope that a human made of dust will solve your problems?... Hope that a human will rescue u from your condition?... Then u are in a terrible hopeless situation.....

1 Like

Re: Jamila Malafa, The First Northern Female General Appointed By The Nigerian Navy by NwaliE01: 2:37am On Dec 19, 2017
smulti:
A woman to be leading men battalions

tell me if that is not haram

modified:: Some hypocrites quoting me have abandoned Islamic tenets concerning Muslim women

isn't she supposed to wear hijab to preserve her chastity as a Muslim woman

as seen in the pictures, is she allowed to shake hands with people of the opposite sex

See what religion has done to you. Even in this Century, you still believe this trash.
Re: Jamila Malafa, The First Northern Female General Appointed By The Nigerian Navy by Vikky014(f): 3:12am On Dec 19, 2017
smulti:

modified:: Some hypocrites quoting me have abandoned Islamic tenets concerning Muslim women

as seen in the pictures, is she allowed to shake hands with people of the opposite sex
she is not a Muslim oo. cool ur temper.
Re: Jamila Malafa, The First Northern Female General Appointed By The Nigerian Navy by jaxxy(m): 3:35am On Dec 19, 2017
She paid her dues and deserves more stars. Salute madam
Re: Jamila Malafa, The First Northern Female General Appointed By The Nigerian Navy by vertueptime: 4:09am On Dec 19, 2017
smulti:

Just like when u see a pastor who is not a scammer then u begin to ask why hes not scamming people and not sleeping with his church members wives
Re: Jamila Malafa, The First Northern Female General Appointed By The Nigerian Navy by Awoleesu(m): 4:18am On Dec 19, 2017
smulti:

. Have you verified she's Muslim? Take it easy bro. I suggest you travel a lil wider to appreciate that more than 50% of people from Gombi area ain't moslems...
Re: Jamila Malafa, The First Northern Female General Appointed By The Nigerian Navy by Awoleesu(m): 4:34am On Dec 19, 2017
castrol180:
This is a typical haram as said by @smulti, but can she still swim at over 50 years of age in case there is a challenge on the sea?

When would these old cargoes leave the playing ground in order to give chance to the already made many younger ones who are on queue since long.

It baffles me when the children of the influential ones get appointment or employment in a parastatal of their choice even when there is no vacancy outside for such appointment or employment, just like the first son of sanusi lamido sanusi, the current emir of kano has just been commissioned into the Nigeria police recently after the completion of his first degree in UK and Arabic studices from Saudi Arabia at the time when NP never displayed any recruitment vacancy out there. Was he the only one recruited or the space was reserved for him till he finished his education.

That boy has taken before his grand father who was a retired policeman before going for diplomatic career and later became the emir of kano

Is Nigeria designed for the Northernerns?
. Easy Oga! You don't expect a Navy Commondore to Swim at sea, do you?
Get understanding sir; she's risen through the ranks and at her age should inspire & mentor the younger officers you did infer... Life na turn by turn oh! And last time I checked a Malafa ain't on the list of the "well connected" huh? So. Take it cool. God will lift you up too.
Re: Jamila Malafa, The First Northern Female General Appointed By The Nigerian Navy by Awoleesu(m): 4:38am On Dec 19, 2017
EmekaBlue:
To be a Redneck these days in d NA,NAF or NN is no big deal.

Next plz
. Good job there Soldier! You are an insider...

2 Likes

Re: Jamila Malafa, The First Northern Female General Appointed By The Nigerian Navy by asawanathegreat(m): 5:21am On Dec 19, 2017
Can she wear that uniform if she is pregnant?
Re: Jamila Malafa, The First Northern Female General Appointed By The Nigerian Navy by JUHABACH: 5:21am On Dec 19, 2017
Where is her hijab?
Re: Jamila Malafa, The First Northern Female General Appointed By The Nigerian Navy by adecz: 5:25am On Dec 19, 2017
I can't see her hijab!! undecided
Re: Jamila Malafa, The First Northern Female General Appointed By The Nigerian Navy by lloyds(m): 5:53am On Dec 19, 2017
smulti:

What is this one saying. . Congratulate the woman, and stop writing Islamic religious rubbish.
Re: Jamila Malafa, The First Northern Female General Appointed By The Nigerian Navy by olabright11(m): 6:01am On Dec 19, 2017
I salute o. San sir,

Re: Jamila Malafa, The First Northern Female General Appointed By The Nigerian Navy by Rajosh(m): 6:13am On Dec 19, 2017
Where is her hijab, why is she shaking hands with the opposite sex?

religious extremists are quiet now o but the other day they were claiming victimization over a the hijab. Just making a mountain out of a mole hill.

1 Like

Re: Jamila Malafa, The First Northern Female General Appointed By The Nigerian Navy by Nobody: 6:14am On Dec 19, 2017
It can only be a northern female.
Re: Jamila Malafa, The First Northern Female General Appointed By The Nigerian Navy by arma: 7:00am On Dec 19, 2017
smulti:

Yes it is haram for a woman not to wear a hijab(covering).

Yes it is haram for a woman to shake hands with men and vise versa.

Its haram and who ever does that irrespective of his status,will have questions to answer on the day of judgement.
Re: Jamila Malafa, The First Northern Female General Appointed By The Nigerian Navy by mfm04622: 7:00am On Dec 19, 2017
smulti:

Any evidence she is Muslim? So all Northerners are Muslims? Big chance sh is Christian, especially from Adamawa
Re: Jamila Malafa, The First Northern Female General Appointed By The Nigerian Navy by Caseless: 7:02am On Dec 19, 2017
uvalued:

Haba malam yaya za ka Taya ta murna ama Baka che haram de ta bar sum an ta a waje ... Kai ka zama Al-Munafiqoon
navy ce ita, ba loya ba ce. Wa yace maka ma musulma ce? Mata nawa ne basu aikin soja ama suna barin gashin su a waje? Guda nawa muka kushe? Matar Buhari na sa hijab ne?

Wacce ta rufe gashinta, ta samu aminta da ni. Wacce bata rufe ba, ita da Allah'nta .

Waye yace maka wanan musulma ce?
Re: Jamila Malafa, The First Northern Female General Appointed By The Nigerian Navy by afamaustin(m): 7:04am On Dec 19, 2017
this one most be power of something.
Re: Jamila Malafa, The First Northern Female General Appointed By The Nigerian Navy by Caseless: 7:04am On Dec 19, 2017
mfm04622:

Any evidence she is Muslim? So all Northerners are Muslims? Big chance sh is Christian, especially from Adamawa
this is what smulti and the rest should have found out first.

This is like seeing Binta Garba Masi and saying she's a Muslim.
Re: Jamila Malafa, The First Northern Female General Appointed By The Nigerian Navy by arma: 7:06am On Dec 19, 2017
*SOME PEOPLE DUMP EHN!*
She chose not to wear hijab.That is her headache and not other muslims.

And jst because she is from the north or bears Jamila does no make her a muslim.
Re: Jamila Malafa, The First Northern Female General Appointed By The Nigerian Navy by zikter(m): 7:07am On Dec 19, 2017
For those people shouting hijab blabla, what if she is not a Muslim? is not every notherner that is a Muslim
Re: Jamila Malafa, The First Northern Female General Appointed By The Nigerian Navy by cyojunior1(m): 7:08am On Dec 19, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

afonj........ always defending their slave master!

1 Like

Re: Jamila Malafa, The First Northern Female General Appointed By The Nigerian Navy by cyojunior1(m): 7:08am On Dec 19, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

afonj........ always defending their slave master!
Re: Jamila Malafa, The First Northern Female General Appointed By The Nigerian Navy by uvalued(m): 7:09am On Dec 19, 2017
Caseless:
navy ce ita, ba loya ba ce. Wa yace maka ma musulma ce? Mata nawa ne basu aikin soja ama suna barin gashin su a waje? Guda nawa muka kushe? Matar Buhari na sa hijab ne?

Wacce ta rufe gashinta, ta samu aminta da ni. Wacce bata rufe ba, ita da Allah'nta .

Waye yace maka wanan musulma ce?

Ama fa sunan ta baa jamila? Ko loya ko soja Ku fada gaskiya haba mana
Re: Jamila Malafa, The First Northern Female General Appointed By The Nigerian Navy by Hugo7(m): 7:11am On Dec 19, 2017
Caseless:
cool
And they say we are backward.

Madan ina tayaki farinciki . Allah Ya sanya alkhairi.
The first step to solving your problem is to identify it and agree...
Re: Jamila Malafa, The First Northern Female General Appointed By The Nigerian Navy by emmaitive(m): 7:17am On Dec 19, 2017
This is y buhari did nt go,becos it is haram to him..bkward people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

With My 450k Salary Am Not Still At Ease. / Dr. Wendy Okolo, First Black Woman To Bag A Phd In Aerospace Engineering / Ofodile Nkemdilim, The Only Female Air Force Team That Designed Tsaigumi UAV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.