Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,778 members, 7,955,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:19 PM

Jamila Malafa, The First Northern Female General Appointed By The Nigerian Navy - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Jamila Malafa, The First Northern Female General Appointed By The Nigerian Navy (47181 Views)

All You Need To Know About Going For Nigerian Navy DSSC [personal Experience] / Awesome : Meet The First Northern Female General Appointed By The Nigerian Navy. / Newly Promoted 78 Senior Officer Of The Nigerian Navy (see Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamila Malafa, The First Northern Female General Appointed By The Nigerian Navy by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:40am On Dec 19, 2017
smulti:
A woman to be leading men battalions

tell me if that is not haram

modified:: Some hypocrites quoting me have abandoned Islamic tenets concerning Muslim women

isn't she supposed to wear hijab to preserve her chastity as a Muslim woman

as seen in the pictures, is she allowed to shake hands with people of the opposite sex
I can't believe we have people that still reason like you in this century.What concerns religion to her professional life,what a myopic and primitive view from you.
Re: Jamila Malafa, The First Northern Female General Appointed By The Nigerian Navy by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:49am On Dec 19, 2017
chymer:

Queen Amina, led men to war.
Was that haram too?
Please help me ask am.Simple history they can't read.
Re: Jamila Malafa, The First Northern Female General Appointed By The Nigerian Navy by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:51am On Dec 19, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:
How many war she don lead her navy pipu dem go? She be office general
Go and read about Queen Amina of zaria.
Re: Jamila Malafa, The First Northern Female General Appointed By The Nigerian Navy by Raphael81(m): 8:00am On Dec 19, 2017
Why did she not wear a Hijab!
Re: Jamila Malafa, The First Northern Female General Appointed By The Nigerian Navy by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 19, 2017
castrol180:

You are here defending your boss?

Or what are you doing on nairaland till now when you are suppose to be in the rem 2 of your sleep?

There is no need to be frustrated, there will always be some1 to bust you when you lie. Not everybody is ignorant in dis country
Re: Jamila Malafa, The First Northern Female General Appointed By The Nigerian Navy by python1: 9:02am On Dec 19, 2017
anyaikenga:
She for where hijab under the army uniform make we for know say she wan fight for women and Islamic right. That lawyer girl de craze for call to Bar.
Bros, I can bet it, you did not pass O'Level English language.

Re: Jamila Malafa, The First Northern Female General Appointed By The Nigerian Navy by dieBYfire: 9:33am On Dec 19, 2017
smulti:

modified:: Some hypocrites quoting me have abandoned Islamic tenets concerning Muslim women

as seen in the pictures, is she allowed to shake hands with people of the opposite sex

grin cheesy
Don't mind those Islamic hypocrites!
They may even deny her and say she's IPOB cheesy
Re: Jamila Malafa, The First Northern Female General Appointed By The Nigerian Navy by dieBYfire: 9:38am On Dec 19, 2017
python1:

Bros, I can bet it, you did not pass O'Level English language.

And since U passed English and also graduated with a First Class!
Can you please show us where you work?
Can you tell us how much you earn apart from the BMC 30k
My bro if you are jobless, kindly speak out. We are always here to help you.......
So bro have you headSlammed today? grin
Re: Jamila Malafa, The First Northern Female General Appointed By The Nigerian Navy by 0lushola(m): 9:40am On Dec 19, 2017
Salute The General!! Shey We Get Submarine 4 Dis Country Shaa?
Re: Jamila Malafa, The First Northern Female General Appointed By The Nigerian Navy by python1: 10:32am On Dec 19, 2017
dieBYfire:

And since U passed English and also graduated with a First Class!
Can you please show us where you work?
Can you tell us how much you earn apart from the BMC 30k
My bro if you are jobless, kindly speak out. We are always here to help you.......
So bro have you headSlammed today? grin
You already know I work with "BMC", yet you still ask for what I do. It is because of emptiness like this I hate seeing you in my mention but you must just keep jumping in and out. Pls do me a favour and stop getting into my mention and for your information, you are henceforth ignored as usual. Meanwhile, if muslim prayers is what you meant by "slamhead", of course I have. And I'm sure you taken it from the source as usual? Bye.

Re: Jamila Malafa, The First Northern Female General Appointed By The Nigerian Navy by dieBYfire: 10:36am On Dec 19, 2017
python1:

You already know I work with BMC, what are you asking for again? It because of emptiness like this I hate seeing you in my mention but you must just keep jumping in and out. Pls do me a favour and stop getting into my mention and for your information, you are henceforth ignored as usual. Meanwhile, if muslim prayers is what you meant by slamhead, of course I have. Bye.

grin grin
I know you hate me but not as much as I hate you cool
So how many times do you normally headslam daily grin
Re: Jamila Malafa, The First Northern Female General Appointed By The Nigerian Navy by Mchenzier: 10:41am On Dec 19, 2017
Why is she not putting on HIJAB?
Re: Jamila Malafa, The First Northern Female General Appointed By The Nigerian Navy by python1: 10:48am On Dec 19, 2017
dieBYfire:

grin grin
I know you hate me but not as much as I hate you cool
So how many times do you normally headslam daily grin
Okay, I know you missed the last point, hence a second thought on the ignore mode. "Hate" is a very weak word, what I have for IPOB cannot even be imagined. Also, pls let this your "much hate" reflect on how you stay away from my mention. The number of times I "slamhead" and how you take it from the source are mutually exclusive, so I don't think that should be of any concern to you. Finally, bye.

Re: Jamila Malafa, The First Northern Female General Appointed By The Nigerian Navy by deliveryboy: 11:07am On Dec 19, 2017
smulti:

I have to conclude that there is an amount of dumbness deposited in the head of Nigerian Christians and southerners. Are you not the same set of people who heavily criticized the lady who wore hijab to call-to-bar? And still coming to mock a general in the Nigerian navy for not wearing hijab. You folks are so confused, you just have to condemn everything coming from the north and Muslims. You folks are appearing really stupid. Is there a problem with you all. I wonder how you people make it to bed with the amount of hatred you churn out everyday. Get a life!!!
Re: Jamila Malafa, The First Northern Female General Appointed By The Nigerian Navy by Egbi2020: 12:13pm On Dec 19, 2017
leorayvon:
Were is here hijab... See military dresscode yh she not wear hijab let's see if she will get her promotion.. Common sense is not common.. Respect and obey the profession

What makes u guys think she is a Muslim?.
Re: Jamila Malafa, The First Northern Female General Appointed By The Nigerian Navy by jantavanta(m): 12:14pm On Dec 19, 2017
When Alexander the Macedonian invaded ancient Egypt, he avoided going further into Ethiopia because the Ethiopian Army was headed by a woman. So, to avoid tainting his greatness he instead diverted to invade India. He knew that a woman in a high military position is not just any kind of woman.
Re: Jamila Malafa, The First Northern Female General Appointed By The Nigerian Navy by castrol180(m): 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2017
Awoleesu:
. Easy Oga! You don't expect a Navy Commondore to Swim at sea, do you?
Get understanding sir; she's risen through the ranks and at her age should inspire & mentor the younger officers you did infer... Life na turn by turn oh! And last time I checked a Malafa ain't on the list of the "well connected" huh? So. Take it cool. God will lift you up too.

guy! stay off my mention if you don't know how to tackle simple question or expression? In case there is emergence or challenge would she still be able to swim? that's my simple question before you start your insults.
Re: Jamila Malafa, The First Northern Female General Appointed By The Nigerian Navy by Gariga: 7:42pm On Dec 19, 2017
She is proudly christian.
Re: Jamila Malafa, The First Northern Female General Appointed By The Nigerian Navy by Amah91(m): 7:01am On Dec 20, 2017
I am a witness.... Congratulations Commodore J Malafa.....we will be expecting you as the new director of Legal Service Nigerian Navy
Re: Jamila Malafa, The First Northern Female General Appointed By The Nigerian Navy by zinny377(f): 9:06pm On Dec 20, 2017
Unitedabby:
As you've appreciated good thing,may good things always be your portion!

Amen!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dr. Wendy Okolo, First Black Woman To Bag A Phd In Aerospace Engineering / Ofodile Nkemdilim, The Only Female Air Force Team That Designed Tsaigumi UAV / With My 450k Salary Am Not Still At Ease.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.