Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

I Love The Reply Of This Man To Charly Boy After He Labelled Pastors As Conmen,. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Love The Reply Of This Man To Charly Boy After He Labelled Pastors As Conmen,. (2046 Views)

Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got / Rejoinder To The Reply Of The Bishop / Reno Omokri To Charly Boy “not All Pastors Are Conmen” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love The Reply Of This Man To Charly Boy After He Labelled Pastors As Conmen,. by SUPERPACK: 10:18am On Dec 19, 2017
analize701:

Like he said, you copy everything Freeze says without using your own head. The 2 Tithes done away with are the ones tight to the Levitical Priesthood, but the one tight to the priesthood according to the ORDER OF MELCHIZEDEK REMAINS TILL CHRIST RETURNS. because the priest of Christ is eternal like that if Melchizedek.

Oh wait!!!! Freeze didn't say that, so you didn't copy.
you cant be talking frm two parts frm same mouth, am still waiting for that part in the bible were it is written that God cancelled 2 and left one, the earlier you go and read the reason why tithing was re-introduced in the church the better for you and other brainwashed people like you.
Re: I Love The Reply Of This Man To Charly Boy After He Labelled Pastors As Conmen,. by SUPERPACK: 10:23am On Dec 19, 2017
analize701:

What do you mean by 'The Holy Spirit is more valid than the Bible?'.
Just imagine how confused both of you are, even when defending same thing, well am nt surprised, Daddy G.O told both of you two different things. young man start reading both the bible and its history.
Re: I Love The Reply Of This Man To Charly Boy After He Labelled Pastors As Conmen,. by analize701: 10:31am On Dec 19, 2017
SUPERPACK:
Just imagine how confused both of you are, even when defending same thing, well am nt surprised, Daddy G.O told both of you two different things. young man start reading both the bible and its history.
Hahahahahahahaha. Is this the answer to my question? Pls go and ask Your Daddy G.O Freeze to tell you the answer. You don't know becos he thinks for you abi?
Re: I Love The Reply Of This Man To Charly Boy After He Labelled Pastors As Conmen,. by analize701: 10:35am On Dec 19, 2017
SUPERPACK:
you cant be talking frm two parts frm same mouth, am still waiting for that part in the bible were it is written that God cancelled 2 and left one, the earlier you go and read the reason why tithing was re-introduced in the church the better for you and other brainwashed people like you.
I am brainwashed to a point that i come to you to beg for food abi? With the tithe that i take out of my income, i can atill comfortably feed and see you through school.

Do you have what to say outside what Freeze tells you? You are not brainwashed abi? I wish you have the capacity to discuss this, i would have obliged you, but your Daddy G.O Freeze is not here, who will finish you with what to say?
Re: I Love The Reply Of This Man To Charly Boy After He Labelled Pastors As Conmen,. by SUPERPACK: 10:36am On Dec 19, 2017
analize701:

Hahahahahahahaha. Is this the answer to my question? Pls go and ask Your Daddy G.O Freeze to tell you the answer. You don't know becos he thinks for you abi?

sheepie Hahahahahahahaha. Is this the answer to my question? Pls [b]go and ask Your Daddy G.O to tell you the answer. You don't know becos he thinks for you abi?[/b]
Re: I Love The Reply Of This Man To Charly Boy After He Labelled Pastors As Conmen,. by analize701: 10:39am On Dec 19, 2017
SUPERPACK:
nonsense, dangote, bill gates and warren buffet pay no tithe to anybody, bt can you compare your wealth, health, and social acceptability to theirs, do you knw that many native doctors and muslems do nt pay tithe yet get same thing as you, everything that happens to anybody on earth both good and bad are ordained by God and nt because you tithe or not.
You should find out the deities they make sacrifices to. And, they pay hugh amount to their deities for breakthroughs. They do human sacrifices like no one else.

You think, they are just doing business with clean hands? If you believe that, then you are a fool.

No one practices satanism like the white man.

Gerarahia.

See this person, Do you know what Zakat is to a muslim?

Now i know you are an ignorant Daddy Freeze's puppet.

Gerarahia men.
Re: I Love The Reply Of This Man To Charly Boy After He Labelled Pastors As Conmen,. by SUPERPACK: 10:40am On Dec 19, 2017
analize701:

I am brainwashed to a point that i come to you to beg for food abi? With the tithe that i take out of my income, i can atill comfortably feed and see you through school.

Do you have what to say outside what Freeze tells you? You are not brainwashed abi? I wish you have the capacity to discuss this, i would have obliged you, but your Daddy G.O Freeze is not here, who will finish you with what to say?
even mr poverty is trying to feed another when his whole family are surviving on one meal a day, the rich dont show they are rich, bt the poor like showing off the poverty induced six packs, empty barrels always makes louder noise, quote me again and recieve thunder.
Re: I Love The Reply Of This Man To Charly Boy After He Labelled Pastors As Conmen,. by analize701: 10:41am On Dec 19, 2017
SUPERPACK:
did abraham pay from his personal income and property, do you know that even the jews that are meant to pay tithe, pay no more because of the absence of the levitical lineage, oh i forgot your G.O never told you.
I think you should confine yourself to what you know.

Did Abraham pay tithe to Melchizedek with your money or he stole it?

Abeg go ask Daddy Freeze well. Puppet.
Re: I Love The Reply Of This Man To Charly Boy After He Labelled Pastors As Conmen,. by SUPERPACK: 10:43am On Dec 19, 2017
analize701:

You should find out the deities they make sacrifices to. And, they pay hugh amount to their deities for breakthroughs. They do human sacrifices like no one else.

You think, they are just doing business with clean hands? If you believe that, then you are a fool.

No one practices satanism like the white man.

Gerarahia.

See this person, Do you know what Zakat is to a muslim?

Now i know you are an ignorant Daddy Freeze's puppet.

Gerarahia men.
Zakat, the giving of alms to the poor and needy, is one of the five pillars of Islam ( the others are declaration of faith, prayer, fasting in Ramadan and Hajj). atleast they give their to the poor, bt you sheepishly use yours to defend your archaic ignorance.
Re: I Love The Reply Of This Man To Charly Boy After He Labelled Pastors As Conmen,. by analize701: 10:45am On Dec 19, 2017
SUPERPACK:
even mr poverty is trying to feed another when his whole family are surviving on one meal a day, the rich dont show they are rich, bt the poor like showing off the poverty induced six packs, empty barrels always makes louder noise, quote me again and recieve thunder.
You get thunder na you never send to kill the enemy for una father family wey render your entire family wretched?

Why are you so angry that Pastors are buying Jets, no be jealousy say your entire family, no one fit buy beetles?

We go continue dey higher. Who be your Daddy GO Freeze? apart from talking on radio, who is he? Who us his father? Does he have a name?

Lazy wretched people getting Jealous because God is blessing our hardworking.

Go and work lazy boy claiming thunder. If i call thunder for you, be rest assured that you'd get it.
Re: I Love The Reply Of This Man To Charly Boy After He Labelled Pastors As Conmen,. by SUPERPACK: 10:46am On Dec 19, 2017
analize701:

I think you should confine yourself to what you know.

Did Abraham pay tithe to Melchizedek with your money or he stole it?

Abeg go ask Daddy Freeze well. Puppet.
Then Abraham took a tenth of all he had captured in battle and gave it to Melchizedek. The name Melchizedek means "king of justice," and king of Salem means "king of peace."
Read your bible sheepie.
Re: I Love The Reply Of This Man To Charly Boy After He Labelled Pastors As Conmen,. by analize701: 10:46am On Dec 19, 2017
SUPERPACK:
sheepie Hahahahahahahaha. Is this the answer to my question? Pls [b]go and ask Your Daddy G.O to tell you the answer. You don't know becos he thinks for you abi?[/b]
Now, i know inhave been waisting time on a kid who is yet to pass Jamb.

Gerrraut.
Re: I Love The Reply Of This Man To Charly Boy After He Labelled Pastors As Conmen,. by SUPERPACK: 10:49am On Dec 19, 2017
analize701:

You get thunder na you never send to kill the enemy for una father family wey render your entire family wretched?

Why are you so angry that Pastors are buying Jets, no be jealousy say your entire family, no one fit buy beetles?

We go continue dey higher. Who be your Daddy GO Freeze? apart from talking on radio, who is he? Who us his father? Does he have a name?

Lazy wretched people getting Jealous because God is blessing our hardworking.

Go and work lazy boy claiming thunder. If i call thunder for you, be rest assured that you'd get it.
poverty mentality anybody that doest pay tithe is poor, whereas poverty is already digging borehole in their buttocks, thankGod we could nt buy beetle, whereas your father and entire family are yet to buy common barrow.
Re: I Love The Reply Of This Man To Charly Boy After He Labelled Pastors As Conmen,. by SUPERPACK: 10:51am On Dec 19, 2017
analize701:
Now, i know inhave been waisting time on a kid who is yet to pass Jamb.
Gerrraut.
even a person with school cert is talking, gerarhia sheepie
Re: I Love The Reply Of This Man To Charly Boy After He Labelled Pastors As Conmen,. by bloodofthelamb(m): 1:57pm On Dec 19, 2017
analize701:

Did you read that article? When a sheep begins to bleat like a goat, confusion is bound to set him off.

"It is the glory of the wise to let go of insult."
You won't drag me to your insultive ways. I don't engage in it.

Have a nice day dear.
Re: I Love The Reply Of This Man To Charly Boy After He Labelled Pastors As Conmen,. by analize701: 3:43pm On Dec 19, 2017
bloodofthelamb:

"It is the glory of the wise to let go of insult." You won't drag me to your insultive ways. I don't engage in it.
Have a nice day dear.
You see insult in every statement when you can't your stance.
Have a nice day too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Punishment for not following YHWH in the Old Testament / Obasanjo Goes To School / Is This How We Plan To Root Out Religious Fundamentalism? Which Is Worse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.