Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,539 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Charles Onu Invents Ubenwa, Artificial Intelligence System To Analyze Baby's Cry - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Charles Onu Invents Ubenwa, Artificial Intelligence System To Analyze Baby's Cry (24376 Views)

Isah Auwal-Barde Invents Robot Using Exoskeleton Remote Control In Kano / Paul Oloche Invents Solar-Powered Vehicle, Fighter Jet In Benue / Augustine Otuokwa Ogar Invents Hydroelectric Power Plant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Onu Invents Ubenwa, Artificial Intelligence System To Analyze Baby's Cry by cuvox(m): 9:38am On Dec 19, 2017
cool

Re: Charles Onu Invents Ubenwa, Artificial Intelligence System To Analyze Baby's Cry by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 19, 2017
Lloydfather:
Let me congratulate my brother charlse Onu before enemies of progress arrives.
Umu Igbo kajara akaja grin

Igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: Charles Onu Invents Ubenwa, Artificial Intelligence System To Analyze Baby's Cry by Saxifrage12(m): 9:39am On Dec 19, 2017
Nice one from Charles Onu
Re: Charles Onu Invents Ubenwa, Artificial Intelligence System To Analyze Baby's Cry by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:39am On Dec 19, 2017
How do we stop this people sef undecided

They keep on reaching new heights everyday..

We will not allow them to have their country oo
They might surprise somebody
sad sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Charles Onu Invents Ubenwa, Artificial Intelligence System To Analyze Baby's Cry by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:40am On Dec 19, 2017
Evablizin:
cool

Wow.

Charles Onu we are proud of you.

IGBO AMAKA.
i like those igbo models in your depiction...They appear just exactly as the igbos pride themselves online...Not disappointed at all...Very tall light skinned handsome men not dark,short and ugly like the afonjas...

Even the charles onu looks like will Smith...

Pun not intended today...In the spirit of xmas�

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charles Onu Invents Ubenwa, Artificial Intelligence System To Analyze Baby's Cry by rolams(m): 9:42am On Dec 19, 2017
FRESHG:
SURELY EWEDURIANS, I MEAN EWEDU MUSLIMS WILL FIND IT DIFFICULT TO SLEEP TONIGHT sad

LALASTICLALA

why are u like this? what do you intend to gain in trouble? what does this comment has to do with the post? Are christians troublemakers? Pls you dont need it.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Onu Invents Ubenwa, Artificial Intelligence System To Analyze Baby's Cry by heartrubber(m): 9:43am On Dec 19, 2017
Osun labour-Government meeting stalemated

The meeting between labour movement and Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola held on Mon. 16/12/17 at the government house ended in a stalemate. The government blatantly refused to negotiate on any of the issues presented before it.

Ogbeni said he does not care whatever happens to the workers in Osun state. He shall continue to pay modulated salary.

He claimed that promotion in not a right, asuch he shall not promote any worker either now or in the near future.

On the issues of 2011/12 pensioner. The government said he is not under any obligation to pay their outstanding pension, since they are antagonistic to his government. That he is not perturbed about whatever their plight could be going through

On payment of 27months arrears- Ogbeni agreed that he is oweing outstanding salaries and pension arrears but the possibilities of paying it is not visible. Ogbeni said he is proposing that a special instrument will be given to Osun workers, which can be redeemed at the bank or held by workers until the state government can pay. The document shall be given to them as a evidence of indebtedness by the state government.

Haven considered the response of the government on all the issues.

The labour movement outrightly dissociates itself from the planned payment of half salary for the month of November to Osun state workers from Tuesday 19/12/2017. Contrary to labour position of either full payment from Nov. Or no payment at all

The Governor threaten to embark on mass retrenchment if workers press further on payment of full salaries.

The labour movement enjoin workers in Osun state to keep faith with the leadership and stand firm on the struggle while awaiting further directives.

ALUTA COrepost ..... Please kindly repost
Re: Charles Onu Invents Ubenwa, Artificial Intelligence System To Analyze Baby's Cry by Ohaneche(m): 9:43am On Dec 19, 2017
The said guy is my Brother from Rivers State. Anyi abuhi ndi Igbo(we are not Igbo). We are Ikwerre wene meka. Ndi Rivers Kwenu!
Re: Charles Onu Invents Ubenwa, Artificial Intelligence System To Analyze Baby's Cry by MChaze25(m): 9:45am On Dec 19, 2017
Am next
Re: Charles Onu Invents Ubenwa, Artificial Intelligence System To Analyze Baby's Cry by Mariangeles(f): 9:46am On Dec 19, 2017
Re: Charles Onu Invents Ubenwa, Artificial Intelligence System To Analyze Baby's Cry by enigma2007(m): 9:46am On Dec 19, 2017
That is great news man!
Re: Charles Onu Invents Ubenwa, Artificial Intelligence System To Analyze Baby's Cry by rolams(m): 9:46am On Dec 19, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
i like those igbo models in your depiction...They appear just exactly as the igbos pride themselves online...Not disappointed at all...Very tall light skinned handsome men not dark,short and ugly like the afonjas...

Even the charles onu looks like will Smith...

Pun not intended today...In the spirit of xmas�

the beginning of tribal war. pls stop this hatred comment and Sin no more!
Re: Charles Onu Invents Ubenwa, Artificial Intelligence System To Analyze Baby's Cry by Donbigi2(m): 9:46am On Dec 19, 2017
But babies can't cry
Re: Charles Onu Invents Ubenwa, Artificial Intelligence System To Analyze Baby's Cry by FRESHG(m): 9:47am On Dec 19, 2017
Ohaneche:
The said guy is my Brother from Rivers State. Anyi abuhi ndi Igbo(we are not Igbo). We are Ikwerre wene meka. Ndi Rivers Kwenu!
EWEDU MUSLIM

3 Likes

Re: Charles Onu Invents Ubenwa, Artificial Intelligence System To Analyze Baby's Cry by wakaman: 9:49am On Dec 19, 2017
This guy is an Igbo Judas.
1 out of every 12.
Re: Charles Onu Invents Ubenwa, Artificial Intelligence System To Analyze Baby's Cry by Mariangeles(f): 9:49am On Dec 19, 2017
Ohaneche:
Y'all are counterfeit Igbos ...you stole the language, changed and twisted it...
Re: Charles Onu Invents Ubenwa, Artificial Intelligence System To Analyze Baby's Cry by Joemetry(m): 9:51am On Dec 19, 2017
shocked
Re: Charles Onu Invents Ubenwa, Artificial Intelligence System To Analyze Baby's Cry by Prinzyy: 9:53am On Dec 19, 2017
grin grin grin
FRESHG:
EWEDU MUSLIM
Re: Charles Onu Invents Ubenwa, Artificial Intelligence System To Analyze Baby's Cry by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:58am On Dec 19, 2017
rolams:

the beginning of tribal war. pls stop this hatred comment and Sin no more!
ahahha no nahhh which tribal war....Hate the game not the player...I'm not a tribalist...

But i seldom like to draw some points through sarcasm...No tribe has monopoly of wealth,violence,beauty and intelligence...

But you wouldn't be ignorant,oblivious,nescient or incognizant of what some certain people say here would you?

I'm not responsible for what they say bro..Buh I will be responsible for making them feel bad if you may.....

I know they are all kids,the matured ones who engage in it most are sheeples,educated illiterates,frustrated,dysfunctional,disgruntled and have limited thinking capacity....Meanwhile the ones who casually do it Are just in it for the fun or to feed some of them with their own medicine..

Live free or diehard..I hope you understand my point..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Onu Invents Ubenwa, Artificial Intelligence System To Analyze Baby's Cry by Lionotis007(m): 10:00am On Dec 19, 2017
Angelanest:
Lalasticlala
why are you always calling this guy name?
Re: Charles Onu Invents Ubenwa, Artificial Intelligence System To Analyze Baby's Cry by AkpaMgbor(m): 10:01am On Dec 19, 2017
BoneBlogger:
A young Nigerian technology entrepreneur, Charles Onu has invented an artificial intelligence system that analyses a baby’s cry to give warning signs of baby asphyxia, which is the third leading killer of infants worldwide.

Ubenwa, which means “baby’s cry”, helps parents and caregivers detect birth asphyxia earlier, without having to wait on doctors.

Birth asphyxia happens when a baby’s brain and other organs do not get enough oxygen before, during or right after birth. It is the third leading killer of infants worldwide.

Ubenwa, an Android app, takes an infant’s cry as input, analyses the amplitude and frequency patterns of the cry and provides instant diagnosis of birth asphyxia.

The startup has earned international recognition and is in the final round for the global IBM Watson AI XPRIZE competition, which has a $5 million prize.

Charles Onu, Ubenwa’s founder and principal innovator, says the company is presently conducting clinical validation exercises in Nigeria and hopes to make the service available and free for use.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/nigerian-entrepreneur-invents-artificial-intelligence-system-analyse-babys-cry.html
I know the guy on the right, his name is ubajaka..we both attended federal government college Enugu and FUTO..brilliant chap!

1 Like

Re: Charles Onu Invents Ubenwa, Artificial Intelligence System To Analyze Baby's Cry by RickandMorty: 10:03am On Dec 19, 2017
So in summary the AI is can only do one thing? Great!

Congratulations.
Re: Charles Onu Invents Ubenwa, Artificial Intelligence System To Analyze Baby's Cry by IamLaura(f): 10:04am On Dec 19, 2017
Ohaneche:
Not today Satan.Not today

2 Likes

Re: Charles Onu Invents Ubenwa, Artificial Intelligence System To Analyze Baby's Cry by Bollinger(m): 10:06am On Dec 19, 2017
Evablizin:
cool

Wow.

Charles Onu we are proud of you.

IGBO AMAKA.

IkpuMmadu:
Igbo man again....don't they get tired of inventing things

You do realize that there has always been an app for that. How can you invent what already exists. Nigerians. Smh.
Re: Charles Onu Invents Ubenwa, Artificial Intelligence System To Analyze Baby's Cry by ikay00406(m): 10:10am On Dec 19, 2017
AkpaMgbor:

I know the guy on the right, his name is ubajaka..we both attended federal government college Enugu and FUTO..brilliant chap!
. Which Set? Where u a border or day-student?
Re: Charles Onu Invents Ubenwa, Artificial Intelligence System To Analyze Baby's Cry by lobell: 10:12am On Dec 19, 2017
Biggest Ever!

Re: Charles Onu Invents Ubenwa, Artificial Intelligence System To Analyze Baby's Cry by ugo147: 10:13am On Dec 19, 2017
We igbos are a unique race of industrialist....we make things happen...kudos to my broda der.......
Re: Charles Onu Invents Ubenwa, Artificial Intelligence System To Analyze Baby's Cry by Lothario(m): 10:18am On Dec 19, 2017
If no be igbo my brother forget it

Re: Charles Onu Invents Ubenwa, Artificial Intelligence System To Analyze Baby's Cry by Lloydfather(m): 10:20am On Dec 19, 2017
mccoy47:

People that achieve this, do they have 2 heads? Why can't you strive to be an achiever instead of sitting @ home all day with your phones waiting to sling tribal spur angry
Are u in anyway referring to me as someone who sit at home or your people.

Bro Igbo men don't sit at home like ur men.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Onu Invents Ubenwa, Artificial Intelligence System To Analyze Baby's Cry by Ohaneche(m): 10:22am On Dec 19, 2017
FRESHG:
EWEDU MUSLIM
Mechie onu gi. Onye Awusa
Re: Charles Onu Invents Ubenwa, Artificial Intelligence System To Analyze Baby's Cry by pakingzzzzz(m): 10:24am On Dec 19, 2017
Good job.. Call us for your rice de-stoning machine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Nigeria Is Losing For Killing Mountain Gorillas – Expert / How Illegal Miners Wash Mined Sand To Get Gold (video/picture) / Why Do Mosquitoes Buzz In Our Ears?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.