Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

My 49 Years Old Aunt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My 49 Years Old Aunt (1083 Views)

I Feel Very Emotional About This News. Hmm, After 49 Years?? Unbelievable! Pics / Nigeria's Achivements In 49 Years Of Independence? / 49 Years Of Existence As A Nation? Was It Worth It? Are We Getting Any Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My 49 Years Old Aunt by Yoighaman(m): 10:51am On Sep 20, 2010
My aunt is a woman of great influence and immense wealth and has men at her beck and call. She made her first ‘money’ yesteryears when she awarded a ‘contract’ to her foreign ‘business’ partners who ‘settled’ her with what eventually became 17 trailers of cows, 12 gallons of oil and 5 revolutionary books; these 36 items became d fountain of her wealth…, now let’s leave the story of her background for another day…

“who told these ‘men’ I don’t know the kind of ‘guy’ I’d like to hook up with?” she often wondered….

Recently, she was approached by ‘Mr. Gap’ who she finds pretty difficult to forgive because he forced her to abort a pregnancy 17 yrs ago which left scars in her uterus. Mr. ‘Gap’ also needs to explain to my aunt how the power pack of her ‘DEL-G’ laptop crashed when the parcel was delivered and why “M-ABIO” slept over a cup of tea had she not aborted the pregnancy…, but like she’d always say “ life goes on and so must we”…

‘Mr. Gap’ took my aunt to a choice restaurant for breakfast and to her delight he would not allow her take a cup of ‘A-TIK’. She recalls taking ‘A-TIK’ prior to now because the ‘OBA’ of her town who is a ‘SAN’ from the town of ‘JO’ in connivance with the ‘town elders’ forced ‘A-TIK’ on her for 8 years. It tastes just bland; she muttered.

Then suddenly ‘Mr. Gap’ began wooing her again, she was shocked and speechless, ‘Mr. Gap’ quickly reminded her that he promised to come back for her love.

Meanwhile, ‘Uncle Buhri’ who’s been one of her most consistent ‘guys’ waited patiently in his ‘Range’ parked outside the restaurant waiting to zoom her away.

She smiled, albeit with disgust because she just could not understand what kind of game these ‘guys’ were playing with her.

She sure knows she might become ‘, BAD.’ if ‘Dr. Fash’ whom she met recently when she was rushed to the hospital hit her real hard…, she’d consider it an inoculation, after all, he’s not a a ‘Pe*D*oP*hile’…, …,
Re: My 49 Years Old Aunt by id4sho(m): 8:29am On Jan 10, 2019
Yoighaman:
My aunt is a woman of great influence and immense wealth and has men at her beck and call. She made her first ‘money’ yesteryears when she awarded a ‘contract’ to her foreign ‘business’ partners who ‘settled’ her with what eventually became 17 trailers of cows, 12 gallons of oil and 5 revolutionary books; these 36 items became d fountain of her wealth…, now let’s leave the story of her background for another day…

“who told these ‘men’ I don’t know the kind of ‘guy’ I’d like to hook up with?” she often wondered….

Recently, she was approached by ‘Mr. Gap’ who she finds pretty difficult to forgive because he forced her to abort a pregnancy 17 yrs ago which left scars in her uterus. Mr. ‘Gap’ also needs to explain to my aunt how the power pack of her ‘DEL-G’ laptop crashed when the parcel was delivered and why “M-ABIO” slept over a cup of tea had she not aborted the pregnancy…, but like she’d always say “ life goes on and so must we”…

‘Mr. Gap’ took my aunt to a choice restaurant for breakfast and to her delight he would not allow her take a cup of ‘A-TIK’. She recalls taking ‘A-TIK’ prior to now because the ‘OBA’ of her town who is a ‘SAN’ from the town of ‘JO’ in connivance with the ‘town elders’ forced ‘A-TIK’ on her for 8 years. It tastes just bland; she muttered.

Then suddenly ‘Mr. Gap’ began wooing her again, she was shocked and speechless, ‘Mr. Gap’ quickly reminded her that he promised to come back for her love.

Meanwhile, ‘Uncle Buhri’ who’s been one of her most consistent ‘guys’ waited patiently in his ‘Range’ parked outside the restaurant waiting to zoom her away.

She smiled, albeit with disgust because she just could not understand what kind of game these ‘guys’ were playing with her.

She sure knows she might become ‘, BAD.’ if ‘Dr. Fash’ whom she met recently when she was rushed to the hospital hit her real hard…, she’d consider it an inoculation, after all, he’s not a a ‘Pe*D*oP*hile’…, …,
l find this interesting

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan's Rigging Manual Discovered / Uk Varsity Honours Nigerian (biafran) Economist / Nigeria Can Easily Break Up If Buhari Is Made President!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.