Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Some Partners Brings Good Luck - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Partners Brings Good Luck (2857 Views)

(17 Signs Of Passive-aggressive Relationship): Why Some Partners Are Passive Agg / Why Do Some Partners Get Tired Of Each Other? / Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Partners Brings Good Luck by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 18, 2017
I don't know how this thing happens but I'm very observant..
Anytime this girl calls me with her airtime, something good(money wise) must happen that day, it got to the point that my guys would call me to enquire if she has called me before they play bet for the weekend because her good luck dey spread enter anything I lay my hands on, including sports betting..
I didn't really date this girl tho, but we were close to the point of dating before my village people reasoned my matter and spoil things for us.. We've lost contacts tho..
I want to know if anyone has encountered such persons in their life and do you know how this things happen or where the good luck comes from
Re: Some Partners Brings Good Luck by MasterKim: 1:54am On Dec 19, 2017
Wetin be her Facebook name or whatsapp number make I verify some tinz for u
Re: Some Partners Brings Good Luck by Nobody: 3:28am On Dec 19, 2017
MasterKim:
Wetin be her Facebook name or whatsapp number make I verify some tinz for u
We lost contacts bro... She was not on Facebook then..
Re: Some Partners Brings Good Luck by MasterKim: 3:35am On Dec 19, 2017
fighal:
We lost contacts bro... She was not on Facebook then..
Give me her number
Re: Some Partners Brings Good Luck by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 19, 2017
MasterKim:

Give me her number
Her matric number or jamb reg number??
I said I lost her contact, is that too hard to understand??.. OK let me help you out..
I - as in me
LOST - no get
HER - the girl
CONTACTS - number or social media accounts IDs again.
Hope you understand now

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Partners Brings Good Luck by habsydiamond(m): 7:58am On Dec 19, 2017
There are ladies like that but they are rare...but when u are lucky to have one u hold tight never to let go because she is a rare commodity.... opportunity comes once in a lifetime...try to find her B4 u lose her forever.
Re: Some Partners Brings Good Luck by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 19, 2017
habsydiamond:
There are ladies like that but they are rare...but when u are lucky to have one u hold tight never to let go because she is a rare commodity.... opportunity comes once in a lifetime...try to find her B4 u lose her forever.
Yes Sir, I'm on that..
Re: Some Partners Brings Good Luck by habsydiamond(m): 8:17am On Dec 19, 2017
fighal:
Yes Sir, I'm on that..
sharp guy...Ur head dey ther

1 Like

Re: Some Partners Brings Good Luck by ednut1(m): 8:20am On Dec 19, 2017
Bullocks

Re: Some Partners Brings Good Luck by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 19, 2017
ednut1:
Bullocks
Egbon, wat dey happen?
Re: Some Partners Brings Good Luck by pedrilo: 9:56am On Dec 19, 2017
Its true. I'm a witness
Re: Some Partners Brings Good Luck by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 19, 2017
pedrilo:
Its true. I'm a witness
I'm not alone then
Re: Some Partners Brings Good Luck by coolh3ad(m): 12:33pm On Dec 19, 2017
fighal:
Her matric number or jamb reg number??
I said I lost her contact, is that too hard to understand??.. OK let me help you out..
I - as in me
LOST - no get
HER - the girl
CONTACTS - number or social media accounts IDs again.
Hope you understand now

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. But Bros - Why??. Why would you do this to a fellow brother....hahahahahahahahahaha. I can't stop reading this and can't stop laughing..........
Re: Some Partners Brings Good Luck by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 19, 2017
coolh3ad:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. But Bros - Why??. Why would you do this to a fellow brother....hahahahahahahahahaha. I can't stop reading this and can't stop laughing..........

Brotherly the Bros weak me o.. me first tell am say I nor get the contacts again, him still come asked me again
Re: Some Partners Brings Good Luck by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 19, 2017
There are some ladies you will date, doors will open for you.

1 Like

Re: Some Partners Brings Good Luck by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 19, 2017
True my boo can relate but if i vex ehnnn ojigbijigbi make i no talk. grin
Re: Some Partners Brings Good Luck by Thegamingorca(m): 4:23pm On Dec 19, 2017
Prettythicksmee:

cry oya vex
Re: Some Partners Brings Good Luck by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 19, 2017
Thegamingorca:

cry oya vex
Lol,you are not my boo. tongue
Re: Some Partners Brings Good Luck by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
Hmmmm.. Abeg nor vex oo
Re: Some Partners Brings Good Luck by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 19, 2017
fighal:
Hmmmm.. Abeg nor vex oo

The last two girls i dated brought so much good luck into my life. Infact, it felt like i was into ritual
Re: Some Partners Brings Good Luck by Thegamingorca(m): 6:32pm On Dec 19, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
Lol,you are not my boo. tongue

cry cry
Re: Some Partners Brings Good Luck by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jupxter:

The last two girls i dated brought so much good luck into my life. Infact, it felt like i was into ritual
Asin eh??
I don't know where they get that Luck from
Re: Some Partners Brings Good Luck by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 19, 2017
life's good
Re: Some Partners Brings Good Luck by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 19, 2017
olatunji21:
Thanks for this thread, I have been looking for a platform to share this sort of story also..
Their is this lady, the only time she remember I exist is when she is in need of financial favor. she almost never call/text me but does whenever she's broke...As a student with limited fund to barely sustain me, I often ignore her request/plea..Bt there are some exceptional days when I do give her, I notice anytime I help her like that. something good always happen to me financially... (Their was a time I had to borrow 5h from a frd to give her), I got bk about 9k the second day...Almost 3/4times that I have given her money, I often get bk the fund triple fold... Funny enough I have never touched her, as our r/ship/contact is very limited to when she's broke...

I won't disclose mine, but my gut told me of his own, his chick he dated once helped him alot, he achieved my year's target within just three months with her !

With the new chick, he doubled his income monthly
Re: Some Partners Brings Good Luck by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 19, 2017
olatunji21:
Thanks for this thread, I have been looking for a platform to share this sort of story also..
Their is this lady, the only time she remember I exist is when she is in need of financial favor. she almost never call/text me but does whenever she's broke...As a student with limited fund to barely sustain me, I often ignore her request/plea..Bt there are some exceptional days when I do give her, I notice anytime I help her like that. something good always happen to me financially... (Their was a time I had to borrow 5h from a frd to give her), I got bk about 9k the second day...Almost 3/4times that I have given her money, I often get bk the fund triple fold... Funny enough I have never touched her, as our r/ship/contact is very limited to when she's broke...
I don't think some of them knows they carry such luck...
Re: Some Partners Brings Good Luck by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 19, 2017
fighal:

It depends. Some know, some don't...
Re: Some Partners Brings Good Luck by Chuknovski(m): 8:34pm On Dec 19, 2017
fighal:
I don't know how this thing happens but I'm very observant..
Anytime this girl calls me with her airtime, something good(money wise) must happen that day, it got to the point that my guys would call me to enquire if she has called me before they play bet for the weekend because her good luck dey spread enter anything I lay my hands on, including sports betting..
I didn't really date this girl tho, but we were close to the point of dating before my village people reasoned my matter and spoil things for us.. We've lost contacts tho..
I want to know if anyone has encountered such persons in their life and do you know how this things happen or where the good luck comes from

in the spirit of erujeje I tell you that's your wife, marry her marry fortune, no dull yourself
Re: Some Partners Brings Good Luck by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 19, 2017
fighal:

Lots of ladies carry such luck sha !

1 Like

Re: Some Partners Brings Good Luck by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 19, 2017
Chuknovski:

in the spirit of erujeje I tell you that's your wife, marry her marry fortune, no dull yourself
which one be erujeje again??
God abeg o
Re: Some Partners Brings Good Luck by Chuknovski(m): 11:14pm On Dec 19, 2017
fighal:
which one be erujeje again?? God abeg o
its liquor drink garnished with ginger, now u know
Re: Some Partners Brings Good Luck by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 19, 2017
Chuknovski:

its liquor drink garnished with ginger, now u know
OK bro, thanks

1 Like

Re: Some Partners Brings Good Luck by Wisedove(m): 7:02am On Dec 20, 2017
You were on point Bro. I use to help my brother in his shop two years ago though he is married but him dey get side chicks too, until he met this particular lady with her luck....
I might have been in shop from morning till 5pm without much sales, if my brother return and I informed him that I have not being making much sales, he will call the lady to meet him at home...... (u know the rest now) I swear the sales I will make between 5:30pm and 8:00pm might surpass two days sales.
My brother knows this quite well and he always utilize it whenever he is broke

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Falling In Love With My Best Friend / Lagos Secondary School Teacher Makes Student Perform MouthAction On Him To Get Prom / What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.