Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,759 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

See What This Facebook User Said About Breast (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This Facebook User Said About Breast (photo) (9731 Views)

Is This True About Girls With Small Breast?....(photo) / Nollywood Actress, Rita Dominic Shows Unclad Breast (photo) / Funny: See What This Facebook User Said About Slim People - (screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What This Facebook User Said About Breast (photo) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:52am On Dec 19, 2017
Guys and breasts are like babies and feeding bottle the only difference is that baby stop using feeding bottles when they grow but guys don't ever stop looking for breasts to suck. From their mama to their girlfriend or their friend's babe. From their babe to their wife and they will be sheifting from between their wife and some random babes. If you allow them they even suck their daughter's breasts comfortable. If yoU want to kill a man, just show him something that looks like breasts even if it is not breasts. I bet you he will forget where he was going to and follow you.
Chai, Ara di ike
Re: See What This Facebook User Said About Breast (photo) by Macgreat(m): 9:58am On Dec 19, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
one good thing about small breast if that one can use the money she would have wasted on bra to buy ice cream or apples instead of bothering on how to packege large water melons inside a bra. LOL

Ha ha.

You have a small one
Re: See What This Facebook User Said About Breast (photo) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:06am On Dec 19, 2017
Macgreat:

Ha ha.

You have a small one
I have my size. Small cos I'm small if I have big breast I won't be able to carry it cos my small body with be carrying load. LOL
Re: See What This Facebook User Said About Breast (photo) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:07am On Dec 19, 2017
9jayes:

Dey dia dey console urself
thank god they are my breasts not yours.
Re: See What This Facebook User Said About Breast (photo) by 9jayes: 10:24am On Dec 19, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
thank god they are my breasts not yours.
I don't like pimples boobs
Re: See What This Facebook User Said About Breast (photo) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:25am On Dec 19, 2017
9jayes:

I don't like pimples boobs
I know.
Re: See What This Facebook User Said About Breast (photo) by Macgreat(m): 10:41am On Dec 19, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I have my size. Small cos I'm small if I have big breast I won't be able to carry it cos my small body with be carrying load. LOL

LoL
Re: See What This Facebook User Said About Breast (photo) by hypnotic(m): 12:00pm On Dec 19, 2017
talking of breast checkout our lingerie collection

https://hadassahlingerie.smemarkethub.com/products/the-lingerie-store/
Re: See What This Facebook User Said About Breast (photo) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 19, 2017
who tell her say na only nippo men dey suck? Lol....dat babe must gat pimple brezt.
Re: See What This Facebook User Said About Breast (photo) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 19, 2017
the guud thing with small boobby is that you get to svck the brezt n nippo together at once....I enjoyed it, putting the whole brezt in my mouth, she will nearly faint.
Re: See What This Facebook User Said About Breast (photo) by mercy0008(f): 2:13pm On Dec 19, 2017
And we that are in between nko? you cant call our boobi small and you cant call it too big. Just perfect grin
Re: See What This Facebook User Said About Breast (photo) by BabbanBura(m): 3:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Guys and breasts are like babies and feeding bottle the only difference is that baby stop using feeding bottles when they grow but guys don't ever stop looking for breasts to suck. From their mama to their girlfriend or their friend's babe. From their babe to their wife and they will be sheifting from between their wife and some random babes. If you allow them they even suck their daughter's breasts comfortable. If yoU want to kill a man, just show him something that looks like breasts even if it is not breasts. I bet you he will forget where he was going to and follow you.
Chai, Ara di ike

All this lamentation on top say dem talk truth say u no gey bre.a.sts?
Wetin u go lament when dem come say you no get t0to?
Re: See What This Facebook User Said About Breast (photo) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:46pm On Dec 19, 2017
BabbanBura:

LOL.
Re: See What This Facebook User Said About Breast (photo) by Uyi168: 3:47pm On Dec 19, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
one good thing about small breast if that one can use the money she would have wasted on bra to buy ice cream or apples instead of bothering on how to packege large water melons inside a bra. LOL
..be giving urself hope,u hia..

Re: See What This Facebook User Said About Breast (photo) by emilyone(f): 4:21pm On Dec 19, 2017
hypnotic:
talking of breast checkout our lingerie collection

https://hadassahlingerie.smemarkethub.com/products/the-lingerie-store/

Where is your store located.
Re: See What This Facebook User Said About Breast (photo) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:32pm On Dec 19, 2017
Uyi168:
..be giving urself hope,u hia..
grin grin grin
Re: See What This Facebook User Said About Breast (photo) by Uyi168: 5:04pm On Dec 19, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
grin grin grin
U knw those tiny pointed boobs that amplicox would melt,thinking they are small small boils
Re: See What This Facebook User Said About Breast (photo) by Olmat(m): 5:07pm On Dec 19, 2017
I love girls with small boobs, believe me when I dey are the best....
Re: See What This Facebook User Said About Breast (photo) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:07pm On Dec 19, 2017
Uyi168:
U knw those tiny pointed boobs that amplicox would melt,thinking they are small small boils
LOL

2 Likes

Re: See What This Facebook User Said About Breast (photo) by ibkkk(f): 7:54pm On Dec 19, 2017
BabbanBura:

Be warned. lipsrsealed
Re: See What This Facebook User Said About Breast (photo) by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:56pm On Dec 19, 2017
you can only grab big boobs like this.

Re: See What This Facebook User Said About Breast (photo) by Memories12411: 9:55pm On Dec 19, 2017
Rochas will unveil her statue in Owerri on the 31st of this month to mark the end of 2017.
Re: See What This Facebook User Said About Breast (photo) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 19, 2017
phintohlar:
imagine that, so we wey get small boobs now don become coward bah
Your ass go cover-up for your boobs..
Nice shape you gat tho
Re: See What This Facebook User Said About Breast (photo) by Kenzico(m): 10:46pm On Dec 19, 2017
SirMichael1:
You know the pleasure of thrusting your phallus through two big mammary glands?

Try that with peanut boobs undecided

lipsrsealed I can testify to that
Re: See What This Facebook User Said About Breast (photo) by Macgreat(m): 8:49am On Dec 20, 2017
grin
Re: See What This Facebook User Said About Breast (photo) by hypnotic(m): 9:08am On Dec 21, 2017
it is an online store, you order and it gets delivered to you
emilyone:

Where is your store located.
Re: See What This Facebook User Said About Breast (photo) by Jadoskii(m): 9:17am On Dec 21, 2017
Kekx:

Pimple Boobs!
full stop (. .) Boobs
Re: See What This Facebook User Said About Breast (photo) by Macgreat(m): 9:21am On Dec 21, 2017
Jadoskii:
full stop (. .) Boobs

cheesy
Re: See What This Facebook User Said About Breast (photo) by johnime: 8:26am On Jan 29, 2018
grin
johnime:
As 2017 gradually draws to a close, this is a fitting time to acknowledge the top ten of the ladies who made my sex life great in 2017. I wish you all a great festive season and may your ministry continue to prosper in 2018

1. Nkechi my office colleague. Thanks for initiating me into the ritual of office romance. It was good while it lasted but you want more than the bedroom rendezvous but at this stage I have nothing more to offer and just can't keep up with the hide and seek game trying to deflect colleagues from guessing the truth.

2. Sandy the stripper. Great pole dancer, great sex always. You never disappoint in bed and somehow you always manage to get to my "manly" Tips first before I get to yours. Where I am concerned, you know the right buttons to touch.

3. Toyin the QSR supervisor. New Mom you are, but it does not take anything away from your style and sexy appearance. Since you, I don't accept new birth as reason for looking and dressing sloppily from ladies. You gave me my first drink of breast milk as an adult. Very sexy. Thank you.

4. Naomi my neighbor's househelp. With your packaging it is difficult to ignore you and you not only have it, you used it well to pleasure me. Its unfortunate your madam evicted you before time but the 4 months you were in my hood was an adventure in mischief and naughty sex.

5. Ify the Doctor. First time with a virgin and if I had known I wont have bothered. Anyway, since then I have thought you a few tricks and you learn fast. I know your boo dislikes me but I am happy to have helped him open the way and teach you a few ways to pleasure him now that the issues around your fidelity has boiled over. He will thank me later.

6. Yetunde my FWB. Konji is a funny thing. After over 3 years of knowing and friendzoning each other, we got talking about sex and casually wondered how it will be like with each other and ACTUALLY DID IT. Since then you have been a revelation and I like our no strings attached rhythm though I never thought of you like that before.

7. Bora my NL boo. Send a message for fun and you never know what may turn up. Unsatiable Tigress in bed with a high libido...I will do well to avoid you a bit in 2018.

8. Uduak the boyfriend snatcher. Your friend wey i dey chase brought you out for a drink but you showed you knew better what you wanted and now you a constant feature in bed. Ever the experimentalist, you have taught me some dark pleasures I would never have imagined and the flexibilities of the human anatomy. I am not done with you yet.

9. Sarah the born again. For over 6 gruella months you preached unceasingly to me in an annoying way but lastly we ended up in bed. Not much to look at physically, you more than compensate by your ability to shorten the downtime in between rounds where I am concerned. I do not judge you.

10. Tega the daughter of the street food seller. I left you for last because you are the best. Just turning 20 you are wiser and more patient than your age suggests. Your body yields into my arms like no other and you are ready to do anything to please me in bed. If I can use a word to describe you it will be "Loyalty". You have warmed my bed frequently and never get annoyed or act up even when you suspect I have just gbenched the ladies you see leaving my house. When some of the suspicious ones talk rudely to you, you bear it out of respect for me. Not to worry apart from Christmas wey I go do for you...now that you have gained admission and will be out of the hood soon, I have a surprise package loading.

For those who did not make this list, don't take it personal. You may have been good but not great. If I am motivated and in a good mood, I will extend greetings to the next five sometime this week. Your name may fall in.
Re: See What This Facebook User Said About Breast (photo) by lammylam(f): 5:44pm On Jan 29, 2018
SirMichael1:
You know the pleasure of thrusting your phallus through two big mammary glands?

Try that with peanut boobs undecided
hahahahahahahaha
Re: See What This Facebook User Said About Breast (photo) by johnime: 5:00pm On Feb 21, 2018
johnime:
As 2017 gradually draws to a close, this is a fitting time to acknowledge the top ten of the ladies who made my sex life great in 2017. I wish you all a great festive season and may your ministry continue to prosper in 2018

1. Deola my office colleague. Thanks for initiating me into the ritual of office romance. It was good while it lasted but you want more than the bedroom rendezvous but at this stage I have nothing more to offer and just can't keep up with the hide and seek game trying to deflect colleagues from guessing the truth.

2. Sandy the stripper. Great pole dancer, great sex always. You never disappoint in bed and somehow you always manage to get to my "manly" Tips first before I get to yours. Where I am concerned, you know the right buttons to touch.

3. Toyin the QSR supervisor. New Mom you are, but it does not take anything away from your style and sexy appearance. Since you, I don't accept new birth as reason for looking and dressing sloppily from ladies. You gave me my first drink of breast milk as an adult. Very sexy. Thank you.

4. Naomi my neighbor's househelp. With your packaging it is difficult to ignore you and you not only have it, you used it well to pleasure me. Its unfortunate your madam evicted you before time but the 4 months you were in my hood was an adventure in mischief and naughty sex.

5. Ify the Doctor. First time with a virgin and if I had known I wont have bothered. Anyway, since then I have thought you a few tricks and you learn fast. I know your boo dislikes me but I am happy to have helped him open the way and teach you a few ways to pleasure him now that the issues around your fidelity has boiled over. He will thank me later.

6. Yetunde my FWB. Konji is a funny thing. After over 3 years of knowing and friendzoning each other, we got talking about sex and casually wondered how it will be like with each other and ACTUALLY DID IT. Since then you have been a revelation and I like our no strings attached rhythm though I never thought of you like that before.

7. Bora my NL boo. Send a message for fun and you never know what may turn up. Unsatiable Tigress in bed with a high libido...I will do well to avoid you a bit in 2018.

8. Uduak the boyfriend snatcher. Your friend wey i dey chase brought you out for a drink but you showed you knew better what you wanted and now you a constant feature in bed. Ever the experimentalist, you have taught me some dark pleasures I would never have imagined and the flexibilities of the human anatomy. I am not done with you yet.

9. Sarah the born again. For over 6 gruella months you preached unceasingly to me in an annoying way but lastly we ended up in bed. Not much to look at physically, you more than compensate by your ability to shorten the downtime in between rounds where I am concerned. I do not judge you.

10. Tega the daughter of the street food seller. I left you for last because you are the best. Just turning 20 you are wiser and more patient than your age suggests. Your body yields into my arms like no other and you are ready to do anything to please me in bed. If I can use a word to describe you it will be "Loyalty". You have warmed my bed frequently and never get annoyed or act up even when you suspect I have just gbenched the ladies you see leaving my house. When some of the suspicious ones talk rudely to you, you bear it out of respect for me. Not to worry apart from Christmas wey I go do for you...now that you have gained admission and will be out of the hood soon, I have a surprise package loading.

For those who did not make this list, don't take it personal. You may have been good but not great. If I am motivated and in a good mood, I will extend greetings to the next five sometime this week. Your name may fall in.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Uncle's Wife Wants Me To Sleep With Her. / Nigerian Girls Done Tire Me / Shocking After-match photos of WWE wrestlers. ((Graphic Photos))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.