Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,004 members, 7,821,519 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Need Help With Travel Plans To See My Gf For The Holidays - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Help With Travel Plans To See My Gf For The Holidays (343 Views)

Don't Know What To Get My Gf For Her Birthday. Ladies Any Help? / Man Get Slapped by his GF For Forgetting His Ring, After Kneeling to Propose(p / Can You Slap Your Pregnant Wife/gf For $500k? See Funny Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Help With Travel Plans To See My Gf For The Holidays by ronnel28: 2:21am On Dec 19, 2017
I came across this dating site called A Foreign Affair. I’ve been single for more than 5 years and have really been off my game when it comes to dating. Through the site, I’ve met this woman from the Philippines and we’ve been constantly communicating every single day for the past 6 months. We’ve established a relationship and I can confidently say that we are in love.

Now, the holidays are fast approaching and I was thinking about surprising her with a visit. I’d love to spend the festivities with her as our first physical date, which I think is perfect in my opinion. I could book traveling arrangements right now and wrap my gifts but first I need to make sure if this decision is the right one.

Since I’m planning for it to be a surprise, there are sure to be multiple things to consider before deciding anything. One that comes to mind is if she’ll have other plans that might interfere with my plans on visiting her. And if the surprise does go well, should there be anything I need to think over like meeting her parents and relatives?

Should I bring gifts for everyone or would it be inappropriate to do so? I’m no good at this and I just want my year to end with my beautiful lady by my side. I’ve consulted with a few of my friends already and they all seem to think it’s a good idea but not one of them has tried going through a long distance relationship, much less than an online one.

I just need to make sure that all the possible factors are to be considered before anything or else I might not just screw up my relationship but the holidays, as well. Any comments, suggestions, and tips will greatly be appreciated. I just really want the holidays to be special!

(1) (Reply)

Sex Makes Prostate Cancer Less Likely / What Is A Mature Relationship And An Immature Relationship? / Love And Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.