Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,940 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Nigerian Rapper, Ice Prince Is Broke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Rapper, Ice Prince Is Broke (911 Views)

Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer / Actor And Rapper Ice Cube Strikes A Pose With His Lookalike Son, O'shea Jnr / Onyeka Nwelue: "Don Jazzy Is Broke, He Is A Tenant". Don Jazzy Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Rapper, Ice Prince Is Broke by 8faculty: 6:57am On Dec 19, 2017
Nigerian Rapper, Ice Prince Is Broke, Spotted With Broken I-Phone 6 (photos)

One of Nigeria’s greatest rapper, Ice Prince whom many believed has re-launched himself as an up-coming artiste after failing to dished out hit songs has displayed some acts that made his fans believed he is broke.
He was spotted holding a broken I-Phone 6 which the screen was almost shattered and the questions that flows through the minds of his fans was that recession has picked him up.

See photos : https://www.millitime.com/nigerian-rapper-ice-prince-broke/
Re: Nigerian Rapper, Ice Prince Is Broke by seunlayi(m): 6:58am On Dec 19, 2017
His colleagues in the entertainment industry should come to his rescue naw. Wetin concern us?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Rapper, Ice Prince Is Broke by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 19, 2017
So because e no wan change him shattered phone, e mean say e broke?
Re: Nigerian Rapper, Ice Prince Is Broke by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 19, 2017
Igbo musician no fit broke even niqqa raw or ruff coin no broke, because they know how to handle money lol

When ice been dey hot he dey busy de flex money de buy cloth now owu don hit am, and I'm one of his good fans oh because I love rap music's

No ish sha, he God make am back maybe he de promote song
Re: Nigerian Rapper, Ice Prince Is Broke by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 19, 2017
But op what of the phone they used to take the pic? Maybe the owner of the shattered took the pic with ice Prince phone
Re: Nigerian Rapper, Ice Prince Is Broke by Chuksteric(m): 3:20pm On Dec 19, 2017
So if someone has a broken screen, does it make the person broke?
Re: Nigerian Rapper, Ice Prince Is Broke by kishbee41(m): 3:45pm On Dec 19, 2017
you ignorant mofo
Kingwizzy16:
Igbo musician no fit broke even niqqa raw or ruff coin no broke, because they know how to handle money lol

When ice been dey hot he dey busy de flex money de buy cloth now owu don hit am, and I'm one of his good fans oh because I love rap music's

No ish sha, he God make am back maybe he de promote song

(1) (Reply)

Man Breaks His Manhood After Trying Unusual Sex Position / Emmanuella And Mark Angel TV: What Is The Full Meaning Of F.A Cup? – VIDEO / How I Proposed To Funke Akindele •husband, JJC SKILLZ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.