Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,586 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Actor And Rapper Ice Cube Strikes A Pose With His Lookalike Son, O'shea Jnr - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor And Rapper Ice Cube Strikes A Pose With His Lookalike Son, O'shea Jnr (5147 Views)

Ja Rule And His Lookalike Son, Jeffrey Atkins, Jr. At Son's Graduation / Tonto Dikeh Strikes A Pose With Her Son In A Christmas Themed Photos / Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose With Her Range Rover Sport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor And Rapper Ice Cube Strikes A Pose With His Lookalike Son, O'shea Jnr by StagethemTVee: 6:19pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ice Cube, real name O'Shea Jackson shared a father and son photo wishing his son O'Shea Junior a happy birthday. Ice cube looks so young and could pass as Junior's brother or friend. I mean, this is how to grow old. You looking so stylish and cool like your son(s).

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actor And Rapper Ice Cube Strikes A Pose With His Lookalike Son, O'shea Jnr by overdrive(m): 6:21pm On Feb 27, 2020
Wow.

1 Like

Re: Actor And Rapper Ice Cube Strikes A Pose With His Lookalike Son, O'shea Jnr by etrange: 6:23pm On Feb 27, 2020
Hhmm... I like this pic.

Nice one.

3 Likes

Re: Actor And Rapper Ice Cube Strikes A Pose With His Lookalike Son, O'shea Jnr by NaijaDonCast(m): 6:31pm On Feb 27, 2020
Doppleganger oo, this one no need DNA, even if the wife or baby mama come tell us say no be him pikin
Re: Actor And Rapper Ice Cube Strikes A Pose With His Lookalike Son, O'shea Jnr by daddytime(m): 6:32pm On Feb 27, 2020
Twinning
Re: Actor And Rapper Ice Cube Strikes A Pose With His Lookalike Son, O'shea Jnr by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 6:37pm On Feb 27, 2020
Na him negative be this, dude vomit himself, tongue

1 Like

Re: Actor And Rapper Ice Cube Strikes A Pose With His Lookalike Son, O'shea Jnr by RandomVic(m): 6:43pm On Feb 27, 2020
They could easily pass as brothers!
Re: Actor And Rapper Ice Cube Strikes A Pose With His Lookalike Son, O'shea Jnr by Dominatrix(f): 6:43pm On Feb 27, 2020
Beautiful... kiss
Re: Actor And Rapper Ice Cube Strikes A Pose With His Lookalike Son, O'shea Jnr by enemmo(f): 7:25pm On Feb 27, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Ice Cube, real name O'Shea Jackson shared a father and son photo wishing his son O'Shea Junior a happy birthday. Ice cube looks so young and could pass as Junior's brother or friend. I mean, this is how to grow old. You looking so stylish and cool like your son(s).

Ice Cubes son is one of the luckiest people. The guy has been in big movies back to back, after starring in Straight out of Compton. He's believable too
Re: Actor And Rapper Ice Cube Strikes A Pose With His Lookalike Son, O'shea Jnr by godofuck231: 8:30pm On Feb 27, 2020
camptons finest, ma niigggaaa
Re: Actor And Rapper Ice Cube Strikes A Pose With His Lookalike Son, O'shea Jnr by Queenyprinxex(f): 8:35pm On Feb 27, 2020
I saw this boy in 'straight outa Compton' and I was wondering where they got a striking resemblance of Ice cube to act him. I didn't know he is his blood.
I'm surprised.

1 Like

Re: Actor And Rapper Ice Cube Strikes A Pose With His Lookalike Son, O'shea Jnr by Kachi188(m): 10:17pm On Feb 27, 2020
Was he the one in 'den of thieves ' also?? Dude acts well

2 Likes

Re: Actor And Rapper Ice Cube Strikes A Pose With His Lookalike Son, O'shea Jnr by pacino26(m): 10:54pm On Feb 27, 2020
Kachi188:
Was he the one in 'den of thieves ' also?? Dude acts well

Yeah.

See colored photocopy of the original. cool cool
Father's goals jare
Re: Actor And Rapper Ice Cube Strikes A Pose With His Lookalike Son, O'shea Jnr by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ice cube and ice block

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Actor And Rapper Ice Cube Strikes A Pose With His Lookalike Son, O'shea Jnr by happybee: 7:23am On Feb 28, 2020
Rasmega:
Ice cube and ice block
gringrin
Bad guy!
Re: Actor And Rapper Ice Cube Strikes A Pose With His Lookalike Son, O'shea Jnr by falcon01: 8:54am On Feb 28, 2020
if not because I'm ugly ehhnn.. i would have loved my son to lool exactly like me
Re: Actor And Rapper Ice Cube Strikes A Pose With His Lookalike Son, O'shea Jnr by youngking22(m): 8:55am On Feb 28, 2020
Rasmega:
Ice cube and ice block
wickedess
Re: Actor And Rapper Ice Cube Strikes A Pose With His Lookalike Son, O'shea Jnr by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 28, 2020
Ice Cube Squared!!

= Ice to the power of 6!!!

QED cool
Re: Actor And Rapper Ice Cube Strikes A Pose With His Lookalike Son, O'shea Jnr by StagethemTVee: 1:32pm On Feb 28, 2020
grin grin grin But you have a great sense of humour. Nobody ugly o according to Psquare.
falcon01:
if not because I'm ugly ehhnn.. i would have loved my son to lool exactly like me
Re: Actor And Rapper Ice Cube Strikes A Pose With His Lookalike Son, O'shea Jnr by Tonyfx: 2:15pm On Feb 28, 2020
They look like friends. angry
Nice pics

(1) (Reply)

Check Out These Recent Surprise Photos Of “the God’s Must Be Crazy” Actor / Davido Cars Are Registered Under Nigerian Police Force (photos) / Davido Reacts To Viral Video Of Lady Who Walked Out On Her Boyfriend's Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.