Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,385 members, 7,812,135 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer (25425 Views)

American Rapper Ice Spice Says She’s Nigerian / Sad Moment Rapper Ice Prince Visit Parents Graves In Jos After His Show / Actor And Rapper Ice Cube Strikes A Pose With His Lookalike Son, O'shea Jnr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by Abuchukwu87(m): 8:30am On Sep 02, 2022
Nigerian musician and rapper Ice Prince,was at the early hours of this morning arrested in Lagos for Assaulting Police Officer who flagged him down for a routine stop and search.

According to the spokesperson of Lagos State Police command, Benjamin Hundeyin, said that Ice Prince Zamani was seen driving without a number plate and was flagged down by police officers. In the attempt to take him to police station which he had earlier agreed on, he thereafter abducted and assaulted the police officer in his car and threatened to throw him inside the river.

The police spokesperson finally Revealed that he has arrested and will arraigned this today. He also shared on his Twitter page, clauses in police act prohibiting assault of police officers or wilful resist of arrest by suspects or any other person.

At 3am today, @Iceprincezamani was stopped for driving without license plates. He agreed to be taken to the station. He, thereafter, abducted the police officer in his car, assaulted him and threatened to throw him in the river. He has been arrested and would be arraigned today.
https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1565593518952816640?t=wgJqoM0fk3-YLUSnK7Vopw&s=19

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by VeryWickedMan: 8:35am On Sep 02, 2022
He looks like a MURIC alfa now

182 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by illicit(m): 8:36am On Sep 02, 2022
Lol

cool

5 Likes

Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by Fernandeswagger(m): 8:38am On Sep 02, 2022
Source?

1 Like

Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by kay1one(m): 8:39am On Sep 02, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by delzbaba(m): 8:41am On Sep 02, 2022
See as he quickly humble, na wetin police station fit do be that,,the police know they are the law, so they can use it with impunity.

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by Risingblue008(m): 8:44am On Sep 02, 2022
Did i just hear u say ABDUCT?

grin grin grin grin

sorry ooo
Breakfast don back fire am
grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by Risingblue008(m): 8:44am On Sep 02, 2022
The theme of this year should have been named

"AS E DEY HOT"

No loose guard

6 Likes 1 Share

Mxn
Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by Spaxon(f): 8:44am On Sep 02, 2022
Tins de happen o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by iamoyindamola(m): 8:44am On Sep 02, 2022
This one wan blow by force

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by Starz825(m): 8:44am On Sep 02, 2022
Na him make am dey sweat like this grin
Omoo zamani
People career go just go sideways
.even in football...

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by Iliveforever(m): 8:44am On Sep 02, 2022
This country is a choker to all men

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by sofeo(m): 8:45am On Sep 02, 2022
Ok now.
Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by Way4orward: 8:45am On Sep 02, 2022
Next
Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by bro4u: 8:45am On Sep 02, 2022
Chai Zamani why you fvuck up na... Police now go use you shine cry

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by aycapri(m): 8:45am On Sep 02, 2022
G
Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by 5iine: 8:45am On Sep 02, 2022
Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by MansoryMX(m): 8:45am On Sep 02, 2022
Nigeria police now playing the victim. Which kind yeye new police format be this now! Guys install cameras in your cars!!!! These foolish people have developed a new strategy to disturb the remaining little peace Nigerians have left!

This country is a very weird place to live in. Two people are inside a car and one a police man is claiming a civilian who happens to be a popular celebrity is threatening to abduct you a force man! And it didn’t only end there!! Also threatening to throw you inside the river? And police PRO accept the claim from their personnel and publish it? What happened to “Your Word against mine”

Even Devil dey learn work for where Nigeria police people dey cheesy

I hope the police man shout “Help me! help me!! He dey carry me dey go where I nor know”

113 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by Rahkman: 8:45am On Sep 02, 2022
Omo e don Tey this guy I don almost forget say him exist

4 Likes

Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by Mandate2023: 8:45am On Sep 02, 2022
Dis guys....our celebrities don kolo grin

2 Likes

Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by OPICANTO2223: 8:45am On Sep 02, 2022
See what Buhari regime has caused Nigeria. Lawlessness
Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:45am On Sep 02, 2022
Gangster grin

I'm a fan. This guy sabi rap well sha
Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 02, 2022
Ice prince go soon drop track. our forever upcoming artist

8 Likes

Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by God1000(m): 8:45am On Sep 02, 2022
Too bad, from Burna boy to ice Prince, our celebrities should stop misbehaving

1 Like

Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:45am On Sep 02, 2022
Chai minorities for North dey suffer sha....

5 Likes

Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by Tonnyray: 8:46am On Sep 02, 2022
He was obviously high.
Deal with the morafvcker. grin

4 Likes

Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by Johnrake69: 8:46am On Sep 02, 2022
Lawless society

1 Like

Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by Sablexxxtoons: 8:46am On Sep 02, 2022
Gobe.. pride goes before a...

This is the typical face after being humbled by Naija Police.. he's collected one or two slaps i guess

9 Likes

Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by Anointedclass: 8:46am On Sep 02, 2022
This guy go see meme

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by LaSenior: 8:46am On Sep 02, 2022
grin

Others dey abduct, harras beats and gbedu for studio to stay relevant this one is here messing around just to trend

Ice wey don melt since

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians AccuseSeyi Shay Of Throwing Shade At Tiwa Savage In Her Challenge Skit / Davido Reacts To The Slave Trade In Libya (Photo) / "My Belle Has Made More Hits Than Your Entire Career" - OAP Dotun Slams Rapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.