Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? (48196 Views)

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? / Who Is Diddy? What Do U Think Of Him? Who Doesnt Know Diddy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Djtm(m): 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2012
I noticed that almost every thread on NL has a significant amount of 'garri guys & ladies' posting random stuffs about garri. And it seems they're holding a party today because I keep seeing 'this post has been hidden' on a lot of threads that were created today. Also I've been seeing some funny usernames like 'seun_loves_garri', 'bread_for_seun' etc.

So what do you think? Are they (the garri peeps) annoying? Hilarious? Pitiful? You are free to qualify them with any adjective you deem fit.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Slasha1(f): 5:39pm On Sep 04, 2012
D stuff gets me lafin anytym I c it,9raland guys cn mek fun out of a crios topic
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Slasha1(f): 5:42pm On Sep 04, 2012
Hilarious n idle is mor lyk it

8 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Onims1(f): 6:26pm On Sep 04, 2012
1daful,garricious,omnigarricul8 set of people...lol I love dem!

14 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Slasha1(f): 8:01pm On Sep 04, 2012
^Lwkm o
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Slasha1(f): 8:01pm On Sep 04, 2012
^
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by CrazyMan(m): 9:36pm On Sep 04, 2012
Give them time, they would fizzle out...even though that might take a while, I believe we would see their end.

Seun on the other hand, addressed the garri issue the wrong way.

His public statement about his hatred for the group and how personal he took the whole thing only made them stronger. Because most people felt he played the role of the Nigerian government towards that issue. (Ignoring more important issues on the forum, and laying emphasis on the less important ones)

But I believe that with time, they would fade...its not an issue...

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Lanspower(m): 12:43am On Sep 05, 2012
and how does this affect the price of Garri? I'm not one of them oo but I love them cheesy

15 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by olu4life(m): 12:44am On Sep 05, 2012
Make morning reach first,this place will be invaded.I miss them sha. Atleast they are free to post anything related to garri on this thread cos they arent breaking any rules here. Garri team make una show jawe.
#FreeGarriTeam

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Lordave: 12:45am On Sep 05, 2012
They are incredible.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by moonraker(m): 12:47am On Sep 05, 2012
G G G G G G G GGGGG Unit!!!

The Garri Unit makes any random thread look funny and believe me, there are alot of random threads on NL these days!!!

16 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Freeopod(m): 12:51am On Sep 05, 2012
Seun is just d defnatn of a dictator! Y on earth shld he hide posts of garri peeps on NL. He shld free us o

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by markjac01: 12:52am On Sep 05, 2012
wer am i? am i lost? wo is gari again?
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nwoka(m): 12:53am On Sep 05, 2012
And it made the frontpage?? Seun loves garri O_o

9 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by donigspain(m): 12:54am On Sep 05, 2012
@CRAZYMAN,
I totally agree with you. In addition, I think SEUN's rather tyrannical behaviour has helped them gain more sympathizers.
Nairaland is under SIEGE by the radical FACELESS commodity group known as GARRI INVADERS.

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Lilspicer(f): 12:55am On Sep 05, 2012
Is sum hw anoys if dey dnt hav wat to post dey shuld shutup dan occcupyin space makin the trend loger especially dose dat highlit long post just to refer to the person...any hw dose dis reduce the price of 15mb from etisalat no be still 200naira or?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by saintfizzo(m): 12:57am On Sep 05, 2012
God punish garri haterz,ungarriculated topics s.uck,I'm proudly garrian*grinnin*

24 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Biggyd2: 12:58am On Sep 05, 2012
They don't disturb me, really. It's better to read comments on a garrion thread than some hate filled ones.

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by BusHouse(m): 12:58am On Sep 05, 2012
Am proud be a honourable member of GARRI parliament, & we shall continue to invade every tread on NL, as long as seun & his cabals keeps banning & hidding our posts. UP! UP!! GARRI GANG. #OccupyNairaland.

21 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by NEROSKY(m): 12:58am On Sep 05, 2012
what is garri garri garri This is sad!!
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Curiouscity(m): 12:59am On Sep 05, 2012
Pathetic and childish. No thanks to unemployment and JAMB/University frustrations.

We lack debate/discussion culture, hence we either fight over a simple topic or turn it into a mess by tribal bigots or this later group(garri invaders).

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 1:02am On Sep 05, 2012
Lilspicer: Is sum hw anoys if dey dnt hav wat to post dey shuld shutup dan occcupyin space makin the trend loger especially dose dat highlit long post just to refer to the person...any hw dose dis reduce the price of 15mb from etisalat no be still 200naira or?
Gosh, I hate it when I stress my brain trying to read incoherent posts like this. What kind of gbagaun is this one? smh.

26 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 1:04am On Sep 05, 2012
Garri post, threads and quotes are going to fade with time...but in the main time lemme enjoy it.
GOD Bless Team Garri.
GOD bless Nairaland
GOD bless Nigeria
but wait o, how does this thread affect the price of

GARRI

28 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by BusHouse(m): 1:04am On Sep 05, 2012
Nwoka: And it made the frontpage?? Seun loves garri O_o
Yes o, his delicacy is garri & kulikuli, he likes drinking it in hot afternoon.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by mcevans1(m): 1:06am On Sep 05, 2012
Hahahahaha Seun_Loves_Garri! Is that supposed to be a nursery rhyme song? grin grin Nairaland has really suffered from this BINGOS and SEUN doesn;t know how to tame them. Hiding their post even makes them stronger lol. I wish the GARRI CLUB long life and prosperity grin grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by BusHouse(m): 1:07am On Sep 05, 2012
Lilspicer: Is sum hw anoys if dey dnt hav wat to post dey shuld shutup dan occcupyin space makin the trend loger especially dose dat highlit long post just to refer to the person...any hw dose dis reduce the price of 15mb from etisalat no be still 200naira or?
abeg mention garri, no pretend nobody go ban you.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by mcevans1(m): 1:07am On Sep 05, 2012

WTF is this bruhahaha saying? C-L-O-W-N

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by 2mch(m): 1:08am On Sep 05, 2012
They are geniuses. Seun must have had to call an emergency meeting to deal with them. They almost shut down all the posts on NL with their protest about Garium Sulphate. I hear the other word is illegal.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by ganye1: 1:09am On Sep 05, 2012
They annoy me a lot but not more than the tribal and religious bigots who make it almost impossible to partake in a debate without being insulted.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by YoursGEJ(m): 1:11am On Sep 05, 2012
on front-page? Seriously?!
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by savedbreak: 1:12am On Sep 05, 2012
Sumbodi tell me plz and how does this affect the price of ''kpomo'' in Ola mummy booker

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 1:13am On Sep 05, 2012
WE GIVE SEUN AND THE MODERATOR OF NAIRALAND 3 DAYS OR WE WILL GO ON STRIKE ON NAIRALAND AND VISIT OTHER FORUM(S) grin

how can GARRI be ban in my own fatherland, Seun amend the law now or we will sue you as the okada people sue lagos state govt. grin

I HOPE SEUN WILL SETUP A COMMITTEE TO LOOK INTO THIS SHA (becuase some moderator might be connecting bribe to unblock account that was ban with word GARRI) grin

JUST JOKING SHA cheesy

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Confused Monkey Tries To Steal A Burger Through A Car Windscreen In South Africa / Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public / Father Christmas Drinking Beer At A Bar In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.