Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today (21896 Views)

Saraki Celebrates Victory Over Return Of His Houses. Thanks Judiciary, others / Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 57th Birthday By Cutting His Cake At Midnight / Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by MZEE01: 8:44am On Dec 19, 2017
ok
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by Jac007(m): 8:44am On Dec 19, 2017
Happy birthday to him, his gift is in heaven.
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by Johncuppa(m): 8:47am On Dec 19, 2017
Happy birthday to him.

Whether he's a thief or not, destiny has put him there.

I'm running my race to make it to destiny too.

What is the point in blaming politicians, blaming Pastors. business and career men when we are still hoping for better tomorrow too.

2018, fruitfulness in all ramifications.
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by aewhydot: 8:55am On Dec 19, 2017
dukie25:
[s][/s]
Tinubu nko? Tinubu is the richest ex-governor for a reason. He didn't make all that money from Cocaine did he?

Y r u guys always happy displaying ur ignorance? Did u skip reading d paragraph before "CORRUPT N KLEPTOMANIAC"?

He said every Nigerian politician
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by babanett: 8:57am On Dec 19, 2017
Despite all the noise , Despite all the Character Assasination , despite all the lies against Saraki and despite all the distractions designed to slip Dr Abubakar Bukola Saraki off his feet , he still remain gallant and not only just gallant but also the best Senate President in Nigeria that has performed beyond reasonable doubt. Senate President, Dr Abubakar Bukola Saraki became Senate President against the will of few that believed that seat is their birthright but with God and Saraki's political sagacity " Baba still dey digbidigbi" . if those forces love Nigeria like they claimed, They should have allowed Saraki to settle down and deliver more but for their personal interest and greed , they keep on influencing judgement to cage him for their own greed and personal interest . Dear Saraki, Nigerians are with you because you have delivered ...Happy Birthday Dr Saraki , May you continue to age with grace ...#SarakiAt55

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by MichaelUweh(m): 9:03am On Dec 19, 2017
Hbd my man
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by Abeyjide: 9:05am On Dec 19, 2017
Be like most of this looter were born in December.
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by Awoleesu(m): 9:06am On Dec 19, 2017
See enemies all over!

Bukola, o kan nkan!

Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by Daviddson(m): 9:10am On Dec 19, 2017
President - 17th Dec
Speaker - 18th Dec
Senate president - 19th Dec

Why did they leave out VP from completing the cycle?
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by Sparklettunes1: 9:16am On Dec 19, 2017
Happy Birthday Sir
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by jamislaw(m): 9:47am On Dec 19, 2017
Great people are born in December, I know I shall be the greatest of All mark my word.
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:15am On Dec 19, 2017
His family has robbed Kwara blind. BUT, today, one can't deny he is by far one of the smartest politicians in Nigeria.

You see him and you know he's a Don Corleone.

His father ; siblings and all the children with Yoruba names, yet Aba Jews lick his ass claiming he is Fulani.

An Afonja who leads Ndigbo tongue Smart devil indeed!
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by empressonassis(f): 12:55pm On Dec 19, 2017
Bukola Saraki is so bae. He has always been super hot. So cute. Happy birthday!!
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by bigerboy200: 1:59pm On Dec 19, 2017
Felixalex:
I don't know y I love this man, I would have been much prouder to call him my President outside this country than lipsrsealed lipsrsealed...

He myt be corrupt, but which of them isn't?
you admitted someone might be a thief, yet u proclaiming love for him...You see why Nigeria will never get better....just continue...
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by Absoliu27: 3:33pm On Dec 19, 2017
Happy birthday sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayose: I Read The Bible Every Night When Everyone Has Left / Appeal Court Freezes Fayose’s Account / Saraki's Declaration: Senate President Clears The Air On Not Too Young To Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.