Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,707 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Can Anybody Tell Me What Is The Best And Worst Paying Jobs In Nigeria. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can Anybody Tell Me What Is The Best And Worst Paying Jobs In Nigeria. (5388 Views)

"Don't Tell Me Nonsense": Photo Of An Igbo Man's Shop With 7 POS Machines / Can Anybody Tell Me Relaible Companies Where I Can Sell My Paypal Funds ? / Can Anybody Tell Me The Best Bank To Get A Visa Debit Card In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

Can Anybody Tell Me What Is The Best And Worst Paying Jobs In Nigeria. by cutetrap: 3:03pm On May 30, 2010
omo i search everywhere i no see .maybe na go know small. cool
Re: Can Anybody Tell Me What Is The Best And Worst Paying Jobs In Nigeria. by obstead200(m): 5:37pm On May 30, 2010
Payment, or (reward) is not only to be measured in monetary terms. there could be many more forms of reward for working. e.g job stability, job satisfaction, career growth, self respect e.t.c.

having said that, the best paying job would be ur own business-- if you do it right.
the worst paying job could also be your own personal business, if go about it with the wrong attitude.

The bottom line here is that there is no best or worse job in life. it is all about you.
Re: Can Anybody Tell Me What Is The Best And Worst Paying Jobs In Nigeria. by LADYEAGLE: 5:39pm On May 30, 2010
Nigeria has no standard of measurement for anything, no standard.Do you want to know the worst paying job while your graduates are ready to collect 15k to impact knowledge to the students?graduates go for anything called job after waiting and searching to no avail.i hope to read about the best job ,how they higher and who they hire.
Re: Can Anybody Tell Me What Is The Best And Worst Paying Jobs In Nigeria. by mrrock: 5:47pm On May 30, 2010
@poster
It all depends on (1)what type of job you are qualified for and (2)what type of job you are looking for.
A friend informed me of 080 advertising and I just signed up with them as an agent. I' am making a 10% commission of sales brokered by me. It's a cool job no stress. You can also make a 5% commission from them as a non-agant it's up to you how much you want to earn from them. You can go to their website to check if there's still vacancy www.080advertising.com . Good luck!.
Re: Can Anybody Tell Me What Is The Best And Worst Paying Jobs In Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 30, 2010
Some people dont even touch their salaries,the bribe alone is good and okay.With so much corruption and fraud ,how can you measure that.I lost 2 million on a weekend with bank in Nigeria.can you imagine weekend,is that not an insider.
Re: Can Anybody Tell Me What Is The Best And Worst Paying Jobs In Nigeria. by CarlosVent(m): 6:21pm On May 30, 2010
pls d best is d 1 u have as skilled job and being self employed. check d website below for better biz of importation of laptops and supplies at cheap rates
Re: Can Anybody Tell Me What Is The Best And Worst Paying Jobs In Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 30, 2010
best paying job: Olopa,collecting free egunje without putting in nuffin'

worst paying: too many 2 mention
Re: Can Anybody Tell Me What Is The Best And Worst Paying Jobs In Nigeria. by stuffs4me(m): 6:36pm On May 30, 2010
best payin job is politics
check this out (Obama Earns N60m - Senator Bankole Earns N400m)
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-453398.0.html

worst payin jobs r too numerous, but i think law should b the worst sha
Re: Can Anybody Tell Me What Is The Best And Worst Paying Jobs In Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 30, 2010
@ Poster,
Simple and easy, get on to google and search for it!!!
Now can we discuss smthg dat makes sense
Re: Can Anybody Tell Me What Is The Best And Worst Paying Jobs In Nigeria. by SeanT21(f): 7:58pm On May 30, 2010
Best paying Job in Nigeria: Political Jobs, ex, Governor, Senator.
Worst: Gate boy, okada driver, and the rest of those low paying jobs
Re: Can Anybody Tell Me What Is The Best And Worst Paying Jobs In Nigeria. by hackney(m): 8:10pm On May 30, 2010
^^^^^^ exactly my thoughts.
Re: Can Anybody Tell Me What Is The Best And Worst Paying Jobs In Nigeria. by darkey(m): 8:51pm On May 30, 2010
politics is no longer a job oh, its a heritage, apart from politics, d best payin jobs is in d oil industry (mobil,shell or chervon, nt sure which), worst payin, dey plenty
Re: Can Anybody Tell Me What Is The Best And Worst Paying Jobs In Nigeria. by clown: 11:07pm On May 30, 2010
The best paid job is being me. What job do you get paid, and very well at that, for being foolish and monkeying about? The worst paid is being a , cool cool cool cool
Re: Can Anybody Tell Me What Is The Best And Worst Paying Jobs In Nigeria. by diddysnow: 11:59pm On May 30, 2010
To get any job, it first depend on the type of job you are hunting for and the kind of qualifications you have. Though in the present day Nigeria, qualifications, at times, has nothing to do with the pay. But it is better to be self employed, with that you are your own boss and you will be the one to pay yourself.
You can send a mail to businessinfoword@gmail.com to get some lists of self employed business you can start today.
Re: Can Anybody Tell Me What Is The Best And Worst Paying Jobs In Nigeria. by snowdrops(m): 12:50am On May 31, 2010
now how come this made the home page?
Re: Can Anybody Tell Me What Is The Best And Worst Paying Jobs In Nigeria. by Youngichou(m): 8:17am On May 31, 2010
[quote from snow drops ] now how come this made home page. [quote][/quote]. I ask my self too
Re: Can Anybody Tell Me What Is The Best And Worst Paying Jobs In Nigeria. by samcc30(m): 8:48am On May 31, 2010
CarlosVent
pls d best is d 1 u have as skilled job and being self employed. check d website below for better biz of importation of laptops and supplies at cheap rates

please where is the web site u r talking about.
Re: Can Anybody Tell Me What Is The Best And Worst Paying Jobs In Nigeria. by GeorgeD1(m): 4:23pm On May 31, 2010
no business pays better than politics in naija. imagine earning over 8m a month as a senator? shocked
Re: Can Anybody Tell Me What Is The Best And Worst Paying Jobs In Nigeria. by jokingmary(m): 5:01pm On May 31, 2010
George_D:

no business pays better than politics in naija. imagine earning over 8m a month as a senator? shocked

WHAT
shocked shocked
Re: Can Anybody Tell Me What Is The Best And Worst Paying Jobs In Nigeria. by GeorgeD1(m): 5:22pm On May 31, 2010
jokingmary:

WHAT
shocked shocked

mary,
that's a fact-or you can carry out your own investigation. why do you think those pot-bellied politicians kill one another to remain in power? grin
Re: Can Anybody Tell Me What Is The Best And Worst Paying Jobs In Nigeria. by caadediran(m): 9:17pm On May 31, 2010
Well in as much as it looks lyk some jobs being mentioned as the best paying jobs in naija looks lyk. It is worth of note that they are not. because there is no peace and rest of mind in it. SO no matter how much u're been paid for a job, once it is void of peace of mind and your fulfilment of life, It is the worst paying job.
Re: Can Anybody Tell Me What Is The Best And Worst Paying Jobs In Nigeria. by Acidosis(m): 1:38am On Jun 01, 2010
The best paying job: if only you can work for me.
The worst: sit back at home and do nothing!
Re: Can Anybody Tell Me What Is The Best And Worst Paying Jobs In Nigeria. by Acidosis(m): 1:39am On Jun 01, 2010
The best paying job: if only you can work for me.
The worst: sit back at home and do nothing!
Re: Can Anybody Tell Me What Is The Best And Worst Paying Jobs In Nigeria. by babsmii(m): 10:20am On Jun 01, 2010
best paying job= kidnapping
worst paying job= pick pocketing,
Re: Can Anybody Tell Me What Is The Best And Worst Paying Jobs In Nigeria. by Iranoladun(f): 4:50pm On Jun 01, 2010
According to me The best paying Job is:

A job that allow me to learn skills that will later be useful when I started running my own business; this is the best paying job. Some people are actually in a job or employment but quietly an apprentice in that business.

Any job (no matter how much I earn) that does not improve my skill or is preparing me to be my own boss is the worst paying job for me undecided

Someone mentioned "Okada Ride" (Commercial Motorcyclist) as one of the best paying job shocked Some Okada Rider earn far more than some graduate in the office. It all depends on your definition of "best paying" and "worst paying" wink
Re: Can Anybody Tell Me What Is The Best And Worst Paying Jobs In Nigeria. by lovethokoh: 9:54pm On Jun 01, 2010
have you not heard that SALARY IS SLAVERY irrespective of where you are working
Re: Can Anybody Tell Me What Is The Best And Worst Paying Jobs In Nigeria. by MOG2009: 2:37am On Jun 02, 2010
Guys, I was reading this and I feel touched. I think the best job is working for God because of the spiritual fulfilment and respect. But, today is a different ball game. Many churches are opened in the name of making money. The G.Os are Executives Managing and directing the branches or branch managers(local pastors) in the name of God. cry cry cry
Re: Can Anybody Tell Me What Is The Best And Worst Paying Jobs In Nigeria. by GeorgeD1(m): 9:38am On Jun 02, 2010
babsmii:

best paying job= kidnapping
worst paying job= pick pocketing,

oh boy! looks like you're inclined to crime from your choice of jobs! grin

What Can 50k Naira Buy And Sell In The Market For Profit? / Nigeria Gets $29bn From Shell Jvs In Four Years / Architectural Design Of A Fast Food Restaurant