Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,599 members, 7,955,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:29 PM

Thierry Henry With Adesua Etomi, Basketmouth, Banky W Other Nigerian Celebrities - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Thierry Henry With Adesua Etomi, Basketmouth, Banky W Other Nigerian Celebrities (53177 Views)

Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding Holds In Lagos On Nov. 19th / Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Loved Up In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thierry Henry With Adesua Etomi, Basketmouth, Banky W Other Nigerian Celebrities by anonimi: 3:54pm On Dec 19, 2017
Smellymouth:
Igwe Henry, I hope Rochas Okorostatue have not seen you because if he set his eyes on you, something historical will happen in your life. grin

.........like owing his salary

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2512867_okoro_jpeg5d9e87716fccbf507fb5833b770aade6

PrettyCrystal:
Players of Rivers United FC this morning stormed the Rivers State Government House to press home demands for the payment of sign on fees for the 2014/15 football season. It was gathered that these monies were owed by the previous administration, before the merger, and during the days of Sharks and Dolphins FC.

Governor Nyesom Wike addressed the players personally and promised to look into their demands.

The players thanked the Governor and apologized seriously for their actions of this morning..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/rivers-united-players-protest-over-owing-of-their-sign-on-fees.html

Rivers United media officer: Sammy Wejinya...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6433813_tijom_jpg15a8c6a968d52455d65703b00381fe27

2 Likes

Re: Thierry Henry With Adesua Etomi, Basketmouth, Banky W Other Nigerian Celebrities by Profcamsey(m): 3:55pm On Dec 19, 2017
My pic with Beyonce is reserved for when I become a celeb.
Re: Thierry Henry With Adesua Etomi, Basketmouth, Banky W Other Nigerian Celebrities by ibori1(m): 3:56pm On Dec 19, 2017
d difference is clear nw,btw superstar and star

see as 9ja celeb. dey fool dier selves.
Re: Thierry Henry With Adesua Etomi, Basketmouth, Banky W Other Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 19, 2017
TDEMONEW:
see as banky humble as baba hold him wife waist.....

Cuz na Henry na.. if na someone like you, you for hear am.
Re: Thierry Henry With Adesua Etomi, Basketmouth, Banky W Other Nigerian Celebrities by jamace(m): 3:56pm On Dec 19, 2017
mooregan:
Please Mr Henry, do well to visit Gov Okorocha. He will mould a statue of you. Free of charge.
True talk. grin
Re: Thierry Henry With Adesua Etomi, Basketmouth, Banky W Other Nigerian Celebrities by femi4: 3:56pm On Dec 19, 2017
Tekzyflex:
Who get that hand wey hold that waist!
Igwe henry grin

Banky W no dey complain
Re: Thierry Henry With Adesua Etomi, Basketmouth, Banky W Other Nigerian Celebrities by xxxangel(m): 3:56pm On Dec 19, 2017
Henry me i dey one corner dey wait ooooo .....we most snap oooo even na with Nokia torch....
Re: Thierry Henry With Adesua Etomi, Basketmouth, Banky W Other Nigerian Celebrities by sonnie10: 3:57pm On Dec 19, 2017
BUHARImyDOG:
Henry badt guy see as em hol banky wife for waist

Who owns that waist?

1 Like

Re: Thierry Henry With Adesua Etomi, Basketmouth, Banky W Other Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 19, 2017
undecided This Adesua nose resemble those ancient benin terracota sculpture.

3 Likes

Re: Thierry Henry With Adesua Etomi, Basketmouth, Banky W Other Nigerian Celebrities by lobell: 4:00pm On Dec 19, 2017
This is the BOOM!

Re: Thierry Henry With Adesua Etomi, Basketmouth, Banky W Other Nigerian Celebrities by femi4: 4:00pm On Dec 19, 2017
etsuidris:
fine people.
Abeg someone should please help me to complete my acceptance fee money pls. 5000 needed. federal poly Bida. 07068747934
Thousand

Thousand

Thousand

Thousand

Thousand

Count am if its complete

1 Like

Re: Thierry Henry With Adesua Etomi, Basketmouth, Banky W Other Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 19, 2017
Ussy4real:
Celebrity pass celebrity.. See as all our fake ass celeb dey rush go snap picture.. Even Boborisky and all other naija celeb including Efe dey thesame category
My brother na true talk be that
See as the da behave childishly
E-money and other real celebrities can do this type of nonsense
Re: Thierry Henry With Adesua Etomi, Basketmouth, Banky W Other Nigerian Celebrities by correctguy101(m): 4:02pm On Dec 19, 2017
I see...

There's a "I must take pics with Thierry Henry" out there..... SMH

Lalasticlala, I hail thee.....
Re: Thierry Henry With Adesua Etomi, Basketmouth, Banky W Other Nigerian Celebrities by Awoo88: 4:02pm On Dec 19, 2017
See Nigeria celebrities and their mumu fish brain... Henry should be talking pictures with the fans. Gueness sef no get sense. You brought some to help market your product instead of showing pictures of the guy with fans watching football and drinking stout, you allow those low self esteem people to be falling over themselves to snap with him. Floyd was in UK. He was taking pictures with boxing fans and singing autograph for fans.

1 Like

Re: Thierry Henry With Adesua Etomi, Basketmouth, Banky W Other Nigerian Celebrities by martineverest(m): 4:06pm On Dec 19, 2017
Hehe

3 Likes

Re: Thierry Henry With Adesua Etomi, Basketmouth, Banky W Other Nigerian Celebrities by Guppyfish: 4:07pm On Dec 19, 2017
grin
Smellymouth:
Igwe Henry, I hope Rochas Okorostatue have not seen you because if he set his eyes on you, something historical will happen in your life. grin
Re: Thierry Henry With Adesua Etomi, Basketmouth, Banky W Other Nigerian Celebrities by whirlout: 4:24pm On Dec 19, 2017
Difference between the Yeyebrity and a Celebrity. You 'll see them rush to post on their social media seconds later just to say I snapped with Henry. Inferiority complex of the highest degree.

1 Like

Re: Thierry Henry With Adesua Etomi, Basketmouth, Banky W Other Nigerian Celebrities by Chubhie: 4:31pm On Dec 19, 2017
Standardcosting:
Is Toolz's feeding her husband well, cos this one he looks like person with A lipsrsealed
Are you saying the heavy-duty toolz weighing down the husband?
Re: Thierry Henry With Adesua Etomi, Basketmouth, Banky W Other Nigerian Celebrities by jaafree: 4:49pm On Dec 19, 2017
that picture Henry and 2baba sha! I am sure the Igwe wan have a nija taste grin if u know wat I mean cheesy and he meet the ryt man for the job Mr Enter the place cheesy

1 Like

Re: Thierry Henry With Adesua Etomi, Basketmouth, Banky W Other Nigerian Celebrities by Moris4(m): 4:56pm On Dec 19, 2017
Caption? cheesy

Re: Thierry Henry With Adesua Etomi, Basketmouth, Banky W Other Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 19, 2017
muller101:
She showed us her Barcelona. We are waiting for her Manchester
waitin dis one dey yarn self.
You don take ogogoro abi
Re: Thierry Henry With Adesua Etomi, Basketmouth, Banky W Other Nigerian Celebrities by enemyofprogress: 5:05pm On Dec 19, 2017
1shortblackboy:
see as henry hold Banky wife for waist and Banky dey there dey smile like fish
na only dat one you see?you no see as the girl dey take the nipppple of her breast to torment Henry? I'm sure banky prick no dey touch her thing well well
Re: Thierry Henry With Adesua Etomi, Basketmouth, Banky W Other Nigerian Celebrities by AfriSportKits(f): 5:08pm On Dec 19, 2017
Are you one of nigeria top football fans?

Do you really know what it takes to be a football fan?
For us we believe it goes more than just having a team to support.
We would want to know if you deserve a kit atall.

What Sport kits would you like to support your team
with week on week. Check here to help us know.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1myuLoax-j83oTptkd_Z4UrbNjncyDS9TdO7wF6mIEg8/
Re: Thierry Henry With Adesua Etomi, Basketmouth, Banky W Other Nigerian Celebrities by Kaymaxine(m): 5:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
Ist pic...
Henry:see fyn babe...chaiii
Banky:baba,small small o,I neva even chop anytn o
2nd pic
henry:tubaba,d babe wey I just follow snap make sense o...arrange am for me na
3rd pic:
Tubaba:nothing dey happen
Henry:sure guy!!!

1 Like

Re: Thierry Henry With Adesua Etomi, Basketmouth, Banky W Other Nigerian Celebrities by Sibigam1(m): 5:19pm On Dec 19, 2017
Look at how people, even celebrities are rushing him. Let okocha or Kanu Nwankwo go to France if anybody will notice them.

1 Like

Re: Thierry Henry With Adesua Etomi, Basketmouth, Banky W Other Nigerian Celebrities by nickxtra(m): 5:25pm On Dec 19, 2017
If na me grab Adesua waist like that, what will Banky W say? He is looking the other way while Thiery Henry is sizing his wife's waist line.
Re: Thierry Henry With Adesua Etomi, Basketmouth, Banky W Other Nigerian Celebrities by nickxtra(m): 5:28pm On Dec 19, 2017
IPOB babes go wan die for Thierry Henry now... at least, he has a deep pocket.
Re: Thierry Henry With Adesua Etomi, Basketmouth, Banky W Other Nigerian Celebrities by ayoxelee(m): 5:30pm On Dec 19, 2017
When local celebrities meet an international celebrity
Re: Thierry Henry With Adesua Etomi, Basketmouth, Banky W Other Nigerian Celebrities by odigilimorrison(m): 6:16pm On Dec 19, 2017
mrlaw93:
He be like say na to snap photo dis guy kon do for naija..
I tire oooo
Re: Thierry Henry With Adesua Etomi, Basketmouth, Banky W Other Nigerian Celebrities by odigilimorrison(m): 6:17pm On Dec 19, 2017
martineverest:
Hehe
na so
Re: Thierry Henry With Adesua Etomi, Basketmouth, Banky W Other Nigerian Celebrities by thewritingtodo(m): 6:47pm On Dec 19, 2017
crazydude1:
undecided This Adesua nose resemble those ancient benin terracota sculpture.

Bros you get time o.. lolzz..c as u go shapally uproot them statues..u be Rochas? Lol.
Re: Thierry Henry With Adesua Etomi, Basketmouth, Banky W Other Nigerian Celebrities by muller101(m): 6:52pm On Dec 19, 2017
Puffydon1:
waitin dis one dey yarn self.
You don take ogogoro abi
seems you just lost a necessary navigational apparatus

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Of These Odunlade Adekola's Memes Is Your Favorite? / Top 15 Celebrities With Big Butt [photos] / Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.